Notices

Thread: fiberglass

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2014, 02:37 AM   #21
Rock Crawler

Default Re: fiberglass

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongluc View Post
i see now you are the one who ruined my thread.... so you ruined my thread bc someone knew what I was talkin about and did not want to assist me(I know that bc they said there are a few floating around here)

why should I be polite about that?

I know that's why you did it bc like I told you.. time and dates mean everything on a good thread..
Quote:
any help would have been useful... even yours ...

How did I not assist you? I pointed out that threads can be easily found with the SEARCH button <-- helpful.... Then asked for you to be more specific with your concerns or issue, this would have helped many people with answering you, instead we get whiny mc-whinerton who expects everyone to hold his hand and walk him through it step by step.

Quote:
nah.... out of all the threads on here thx picked my build thread to ruin.. I've had posts deleted, threads deleted, then put back up all by this same guy and if I sound like im spoiled... I don't know. why pick me to bother.. there are numerous threads on here and he picks mine

thx is a moderator

kinda sounds like an abuse of power

It's not abuse of power, when someone responds with a whiny bitchy attitude and does not want to put in the time people are not going to help... Then you post dumb remarks to others who simply pointed out some of your comments were unnecessary and wouldn't help you find a resolution yet alone someone who would want to help you....Hell even the new guy, of which I'm petty positive could have helped you with all your issues by the looks of his rig, is already irritated with your pre-Madonna attitude . Your posts get deleted because you either post the same thing in 14 different spots trying to get around having doing a bit if work like searching, reading, etc. or their unnecessary... Thx does an awesome job keeping this board running smoothly and free of crud I don't think I've ever heard anyone else complain about him being on a power trip other than those of us who bust his chops....

Put in some time try to make something if it doesn't work show your results and then ask some questions on what else to try or what went wrong.... Dont just expect people here to spoon feed you all the knowledge that they have built up over years of being in the hobby because you ask a question. To many People assume that because there is an answer on here somewhere, that it should be handed to them just because they asked.... Do some research ( more than 5 minutes on YouTube ) then get your hands dirty and then maybe just maybe you can figure it out or get some input to specific issues

-Dan

Last edited by sickcivic95; 09-30-2014 at 02:42 AM.
sickcivic95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2014, 01:31 PM   #22
Quarry Creeper

check my build thread I've already stated as to how and why I post so frequently or maybe i'll just tell you.. I have a huge rock pile in my front yard.. I make adjustments test them then refer back to my friends (rccrawler members) for advice.. but I don't want to spend a lot of money for a body(bodies) bc its just going to get ruined..
kongluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 01:35 PM   #23
Quarry Creeper

this is still not helping me with my body... im not interested in arguing.. sorry

but yes I did take your advice and look via search function and found no useful results
kongluc is offline   Reply With Quote

fiberglass - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fiberglass?? j182j Tools, and Procedures 26 12-01-2009 12:27 AM
Fiberglass Molding Mad Scientist Chit Chat 5 04-15-2007 06:54 PM
Fiberglass help bigtiresrbetter Paint and Body 2 01-19-2007 06:03 PM
Fiberglass FJ-40 and CJ8 dezfan Chit Chat 2 01-04-2007 11:30 AM
any one know how to work with fiberglass Rokclod3Krawler Chit Chat 9 10-08-2004 09:03 PM