Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Paint and Body

Notices

Thread: Pay to have body painted and stickers made

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2017, 07:56 AM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Pay to have body painted and stickers made

I have several somewhat pitiful excuses as to why Id rather pay or over pay someone to paint a body or 2 for me. Id assume there has to be someone out there who does this. I had seen some Instagram accounts say "Body painting" in their bio or whatever it is called but I cannot find them now.

I would also pay to have some scale "sponsor" stickers made. For example, a few of the bright yellow "Magnaflow" ones that are on the poison spyder wraith. I bet ive spent a few hundred dollars buying $10-$20 sheets just to use one or 2 1/4" stickers off of them. I actually bought a $50 poison spyder wraith body just to get the sticker sheet that comes with it. well I put it on the yeti rubicon body I poorly painted and had to take it off ruining that whole plan.

This was my first time painting, which I enjoy and am not bad at, but for the bodies and looks im wanting I cannot afford to practice on them so im willing to pay for a good job. I understand making sponsor stickers could be frowned upon so please pm if anyone can point me in the right direction with any of this. I promise I typed this with a smile the whole time.

The bodies im interested in getting painted are the yeti rubicon or raptor body, PL hilux, PL Xj or something similar to these. Thanks in advance and really hope someone can help me out.

Last edited by geauxktm,; 02-14-2017 at 10:20 AM.
geauxktm, is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2017, 10:20 AM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Pay to have body painted and stickers made

Wow, I wish I would have checked out the 3 how to's/helpful stickys in this section a long time ago. I stay in the crawler specific area so im just now seeing them but I should've known anything having to do with rc can be found here.
geauxktm, is offline   Reply With Quote

Pay to have body painted and stickers made - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stickers, where to get a gigantic one made? trickedoutTLT06 Chit Chat 12 11-23-2007 05:01 PM
Need this pic made into stickers 01XJ Chit Chat 9 10-12-2007 11:38 AM
Tamiya made me stickers EeePee Chit Chat 30 04-07-2007 08:17 AM