Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Paint and Body
Loading

Notices

Thread: Axial C10

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2020, 01:22 PM   #81
RCC Addict
 
4RunnerKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Oceano, CA
Posts: 1,154
Default Re: Axial C10

it's just lexan, 4.75s would look perfect
Attached Images
 
4RunnerKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2020, 01:27 PM   #82
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Nashville
Posts: 36
Default Re: Axial C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by durok View Post
From their site, with a weathered look:



thats amazing
TN-CTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 01:16 PM   #83
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Waukesha
Posts: 635
Default Re: Axial C10

I love this body. I used a blazer grill on mine. Rockbeast 4.55ís seem to fit perfectly. Had to push the rear bumper way out for fit on my element.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lilws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 06:39 AM   #84
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 141
Default Re: Axial C10

Can one of you gents tell me the width of this body at the rear of the cab? I’ve got a flat bed farm truck idea bouncing around in my head...
greedyg76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 08:20 AM   #85
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: no-water-no-trees-country
Posts: 450
Default Re: Axial C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedyg76 View Post
Can one of you gents tell me the width of this body at the rear of the cab? Iíve got a flat bed farm truck idea bouncing around in my head...
As I was just working on mine, here you go:

outside to outside fenders = 22 cm
outside to outside bed edges = 19,3 cm
inside of bed = 17,6 cm
cab width top 16,5 cm
cab width bottom = 19 cm
cab height = 6,5 cm
cab height from bottom of pickup bed = 8,3 cm

Name:  IMG_7281.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  79.2 KB
fxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 08:21 AM   #86
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: no-water-no-trees-country
Posts: 450
Default Re: Axial C10

And as this thread has been revived: Has anybody noticed the wheels and hubcaps of the red C10 in the original Axial pic? Does anybody know, where they are from???
fxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 09:18 AM   #87
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 141
Default Re: Axial C10

Awesome, thanks fxman
greedyg76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 06:22 PM   #88
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Waukesha
Posts: 635
Default Re: Axial C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxman View Post
And as this thread has been revived: Has anybody noticed the wheels and hubcaps of the red C10 in the original Axial pic? Does anybody know, where they are from???

Are they possibly those land cruiser style wheels and caps? I think they were for the lc70 body canít remember who made them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lilws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 06:36 PM   #89
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: no-water-no-trees-country
Posts: 450
Default Re: Axial C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilws6 View Post
Are they possibly those land cruiser style wheels and caps? I think they were for the lc70 body canít remember who made them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thatís what I thought in the beginning but they have holes drilled in the middle for the scale hubs and they look similar to RC4WD Landies but then look different also. Would axial go that far to promote a new lexan body?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 06:37 PM   #90
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Waukesha
Posts: 635
Default Re: Axial C10

Maybe... i just used the rc4wd wheels they look nice and stock



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lilws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 07:50 PM   #91
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: no-water-no-trees-country
Posts: 450
Default Re: Axial C10

That’s the rally wheels. I use those right now as well. But check out the hubcaps. That’s what I meant. They look like what you could get for the Toyota but they are different.
fxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 07:09 AM   #92
Moderator
 
JatoTheRipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 13,935
Default Re: Axial C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxman View Post
Thatís the rally wheels. I use those right now as well. But check out the hubcaps. Thatís what I meant. They look like what you could get for the Toyota but they are different.
They look like Boom Racing 1.55 Yota LC Classic wheels to me.

https://www.boomracingrc.com/boom-ra...ck-wheels-2916
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 08:42 AM   #93
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: no-water-no-trees-country
Posts: 450
Default Re: Axial C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
They look like Boom Racing 1.55 Yota LC Classic wheels to me.

https://www.boomracingrc.com/boom-ra...ck-wheels-2916
Nailed it! You made my day. Thanks, that's them! Heck, here we go for yet another set of wheels and tires. But could there ever be too many options?
fxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 12:15 PM   #94
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Waukesha
Posts: 635
Default Re: Axial C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
They look like Boom Racing 1.55 Yota LC Classic wheels to me.

https://www.boomracingrc.com/boom-ra...ck-wheels-2916

Thats the ones I was thinking of.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lilws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 10:56 AM   #95
Moderator
 
JatoTheRipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 13,935
Default Re: Axial C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxman View Post
Nailed it! You made my day. Thanks, that's them! Heck, here we go for yet another set of wheels and tires. But could there ever be too many options?
You're welcome! I'm glad I could help.

I don't think you can have too many wheels and tires, but I have a problem.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 08:18 PM   #96
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: no-water-no-trees-country
Posts: 450
Default Re: Axial C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
You're welcome! I'm glad I could help.

I don't think you can have too many wheels and tires, but I have a problem.

I know what you mean about the wheels. I guess I do have enough when you spend hours of research and buy a nice set just to find out that you have that combo already on the shelf -


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 06:58 PM   #97
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Central Cali
Posts: 36
Default Re: Axial C10

Noob question. First time painting and just finished painting this body. I have yet to put on the rear bumper, grill etc. Am I supposed to cut out the lexan where the front grill goes? And am I to put the rear black piece behind the front grill?

appreciate the help

Last edited by Gamer707b; 04-24-2020 at 11:04 PM.
Gamer707b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 09:28 AM   #98
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Waukesha
Posts: 635
Default Re: Axial C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer707b View Post
Noob question. First time painting and just finished painting this body. I have yet to put on the rear bumper, grill etc. Am I supposed to cut out the lexan where the front grill goes? And am I to put the rear black piece behind the front grill?

appreciate the help

Yes you have to cut out the gril area on the body. Also yes the back piece goes inside the body to sandwich the body in between the grill and inner grill.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lilws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 06:00 AM   #99
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: McPherson
Posts: 165
Default Re: Axial C10

I plan on putting this on my scx10.3 with the 69 blazer grill. I would like to paint it like my 1:1. BTW the C10 was never 4x4. That was the K10.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited by ElBandito; 04-30-2020 at 06:05 AM.
ElBandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 06:44 AM   #100
Moderator
 
JatoTheRipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 13,935
Default Re: Axial C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxman View Post
I know what you mean about the wheels. I guess I do have enough when you spend hours of research and buy a nice set just to find out that you have that combo already on the shelf -
Been there, done that with other parts. Don't think I've ever done it with wheels.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBandito View Post
BTW the C10 was never 4x4. That was the K10.
Exactly! And that's why I don't understand why JConcepts and Proline call them C10's.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Axial C10 - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
c10 dingo 08yfz45031 1.9 Scale Rigs 13 02-07-2012 08:25 PM
C10 help Imogen Paint and Body 4 03-09-2011 01:07 AM
Rockthrasher's C10 Rockthrasher Paint and Body 12 04-02-2009 01:28 PM
My K2-3S C10 Prime 2.2 Scale Rigs 29 01-29-2007 05:02 PM
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com