RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Paint and Body (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/paint-body/)
-   -   Decals (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/paint-body/607406-decals.html)

indybama 03-24-2019 05:11 PM

Decals

Hey yall, im havin no luck with my search. Im lookin for 1/10 scale Bigfoot decals, but the only ones that ive found are 1/64 scale. Tge only way ive managed to find them is to buy the traxxas stampede clear bigfoot body. Dont really need the body, but if i really HAVE to buy it to get them, i guess i will. But i thought id throw a post out here to see if maybe one of yall know where i could find the 1/10 scale size ones whether it b a vendor or an ad. Any n all help is much appreciated n i thank u very much!

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

midwest_rippa 04-12-2019 09:03 PM

Re: Decals

make your own with online files and some vinyl stick paper. can make your own stickers however you want.

Topher Builds 04-13-2019 06:55 AM

Proline will sell their stickers separately, you might be able to call traxxas and ask if they can too.

SRDLV makes custom decals and can likely replicate those for you as well.

JatoTheRipper 04-13-2019 07:40 AM

MCI Racing has Bigfoot decals, but their quality is lackluster. I'd recommend them as a last option.

https://mciracing.ca/t/monster-truck

JConcepts has a Bigfoot body, but I don't know if they sell the decals separately.

Lastly, J.B. Scale Graphics on Facebook is releasing Bigfoot decals.

indybama 04-13-2019 07:48 AM

Thanks for the replys guys!

Danza... Never thought bout callin Traxxas to ask, nice thinkin my friend!

Jato... I looked on MCI n even messaged him. He said he had some legal issues of 'bigfoot' decal printing. I guess Bigfoot wont allow him too.

Idk if im goina go 'bigfoot' now though. Tryin to find somethin cool to go with. Not sure wat yet. Any suggestions?

JatoTheRipper 04-13-2019 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indybama (Post 5927226)
Thanks for the replys guys!

Danza... Never thought bout callin Traxxas to ask, nice thinkin my friend!

Jato... I looked on MCI n even messaged him. He said he had some legal issues of 'bigfoot' decal printing. I guess Bigfoot wont allow him too.

Idk if im goina go 'bigfoot' now though. Tryin to find somethin cool to go with. Not sure wat yet. Any suggestions?

I'm not surprised he ran into legal issues. Actually I'm blown away that it didn't happen earlier since he just prints the work of other companies like Tamiya all without permission from what I understand.

I'm a Grave Digger fan myself. But there's a ton of options out there. If you're on Facebook you can browse groups like Solid Axle Monster Mayhem (SAMM) to see what guys have built. Pretty much any monster truck you can think of has been recreated in RC.

Yeti.stealth 04-15-2019 12:10 AM

Over in the RC plane world everyone uses callie graphics, she makes everything. Also does custom work, you could try her too.

Topher Builds 04-15-2019 08:43 AM

I think she did a lot of the rally graphics for the vs4-10s when they first came out. Looked really good, glad you brought her up as I had forgotten whom it was. "thumbsup"

58_Willys 04-15-2019 05:38 PM

I have the MCI Bigfoot decals set. Same as the ones in link that Jato posted but I suspect these were from the time before, when they still had them with the Bigfoot logos on them. Lmk if your interested.

Liam659 04-17-2019 04:02 AM

I do not see the problem. You can find out the material on which these stickers are made, then turn to the printing house with your pictures and print them to you or in the photo salon :)