Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > RC Rock Crawling Worlds > Past Events

Notices

Thread: 2014 Worlds Thank You RCC and Vendors!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2014, 05:44 AM   #1
RCC Addict

Thumbs up 2014 Worlds Thank You RCC and Vendors!

RCC these events are top notch and a great time.

Vendors thanks for making it feel like Christmas and a B-day.

Special thanks to Futaba and Sven.

I won the 4pls and it could not have come at a better time.
The first pro course I tried to run I could not get out of the start box.
Picked my rig up to test the bias to see where it was.
Channel two locked out full throttle.
Sven loaned me his 4pl and saved the day.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2014, 10:51 AM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: 2014 Worlds Thank You RCC and Vendors!

I have to give a huge thanks to the Boston Crawlers crew...Brian, Bob, Dan and Brendan for their generosity. The house they secured for our stay was absolutely amazing and the atmosphere was light and fun all weekend. An especially huge thanks to Brian's wife for all she did through out the weekend. Thank you so so much.

Thank you to all the guys who stepped up to make this event a great one. Organizing, judging, keeping live score, course building....etc. It would not have happened without all of you.

Thanks to all the sponsors who donated. The prizes were insane and plentiful. The giveaway in the parking lot under headlights was absolutely epic!

Another thank you has to go out to the crew at the Narragansett Cafe in Jamestown for accommodating all of us for dinner throughout the weekend.

It was an awesome event and it was great to meet everyone. A great group of guys and amazing drivers through and through.
Old 09-09-2014, 07:53 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

Wow!, what an event. Amazing location, courses and people
Despite the naysayers I had a blast, I think the smaller driver attendance led to a more intimate, friendly
Atmosphere. From day 1 to getting home I had a smile from ear to ear.

Special thanks to the following:

Rowdy Racing, Chris Roberts for letting me drive his wraith in trial class and take home a bitchin 2nd place worlds trophy!
Congrats on your finishes buddy!

My bestie Krawler Kev for laying down some amazing, calm spotting on pro day, kept me on track even though I had to abandon spotting for him a few times.

Fishmaxx for trusting me with the scoring and putting up with my bitchiness on several occasions

Delmontess and sbourt's moms for keeping me and the judges fed on Saturday

Boston crawlers and Jslick for all their hard work

Jeremy at Y town for awesome products and support

All the drivers from outside North America, takes some dedication to travel that long for our little toy trucks.

Thanks to Futaba, Castle and Axial for the raffle items I won.
And too all the sponsors and all involved, had a blast.
And I'll be sure to be back next year

Bc

Last edited by Bc Paints; 09-09-2014 at 08:06 PM.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:28 AM   #4
Rock Crawler

Good Post ^^^^^^^

I also had a great time. Always do at Nationals/Worlds and it is due to the hard work of a lot of people. Here goes:

Thanks to (in no particular order):

Fishmaxx - great event again and I hope to comp along side of you in the future
Crawllife - It was awesome to finally meet you and Liz. The comp wouldn't have been the same without you
Boston Crawlers - awesome job on the location, the event tent, trophies, etc.
BC Paints - Amazing spotting all day and a kick arse job on the scoring
Mammoth - Randy is solid gold. He helped out every day with relief judging and anything else that needed to be taken care of. Thanks for the "on the rocks" motor rebuild on Thursday.
Team Canadian Bakin'™ - best group of "buds" to have along on this trip
BC Brian & JSlick - Great job on securing the amazing sponsors (special thanks to Big D's RC's as I won their bag)
Beest & Barry Belvedere - These are the two guys I look forward to seeing the most at every event. Good guys and salt of the Earth
Stick King - His beard is almost as powerful as Jakes. I always look forward to seeing Mike.
SkaldidDog - Seeing you and crew drive was amazing. The judges also appreciated you guys stepping in as relief
Europeans - Sorry to group all of you together, but, it was awesome seeing everyone that made the trip. Hopefully Team Canada will come over there for a big comp

The courses were great all weekend long and the scores reflected that.

Thanks to all of the sponsors. I won the Big D's RC bag, a Holmes Hobbies banner, some Futaba goods, and a bunch of new friends.

Is it time for next years event yet? I can't wait.

Last edited by Krawler Kev; 09-11-2014 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Comp crawling will never die - and I had too many thumbs ups.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:39 AM   #5
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawler Kev View Post
Good Post ^^^^^^^

I also had a great time. Always do at Nationals/Worlds and it is due to the hard work of a lot of people. Here goes:

Thanks to (in no particular order):

Fishmaxx - great event again and I hope to comp along side of you in the future
Crawllife - It was awesome to finally meet you and Liz. The comp wouldn't have been the same without you
Boston Crawlers - awesome job on the location, the event tent, trophies, etc.
BC Paints - Amazing spotting all day and a kick arse job on the scoring
Mammoth - Randy is solid gold. He helped out every day with relief judging and anything else that needed to be taken care of. Thanks for the "on the rocks" motor rebuild on Thursday.
Team Canadian Bakin'™ - best group of "buds" to have along on this trip
BC Brian & JSlick - Great job on securing the amazing sponsors (special thanks to Big D's RC's as I won their bag)
Beest & Barry Belvedere - These are the two guys I look forward to seeing the most at every event. Good guys and salt of the Earth
Stick King - His beard is almost as powerful as Jakes. I always look forward to seeing Mike.
SkaldidDog - Seeing you and crew drive was amazing. The judges also appreciated you guys stepping in as relief
Europeans - Sorry to group all of you together, but, it was awesome seeing everyone that made the trip. Hopefully Team Canada will come over there for a big comp

The courses were great all weekend long and the scores reflected that.

Thanks to all of the sponsors. I won the Big D's RC bag, a Holmes Hobbies banner, some Futaba goods, and a bunch of new friends.

Is it time for next years event yet? I can't wait.
You are very welcome.Enjoy that bag.
Old 09-14-2014, 06:27 AM   #6
RCC Addict

Sorry I'm kinda late, but I want to share my thanks to the guys who made this weekend possible!

Fishmaxx: On these two years that I've been in states, I have always liked your way of leading the group. I have a big respect on that and I wish there was same sort of leader in every comp. Things happen and nobody is walkin around with their hands in the pockets.

Boston Crawlers crew: You guys did awesome job whole weekend long! The area, where we were able to comp is one of the best I know, and I have been in few places already. Very friendly and helpful guys. Big respect on your efforts as well!

Europen attendance: I was so thrilled when I heard, that Team Europe is going to the Worlds with such big numbers. It was really nice to make the first leg of the trip with the norwegian guys, we had a blast. Big thanks to Arve who was spotting me on saturday and sunday! It really helped a lot! And the swiss and deutche (not sure about spelling though) a great time driving and hanging out all weekend. Good memories!

Japan & Canada & US drivers: It's always fun to watch japanese hard core...rock crawling, when the guys drive at their limits! This year it wasn't only Yoshi anymore. Kaname and Takuya were fighting on the top spots and the driving mathces to Yoshi's really well. Thanks to Takuya for the suveniers from Japan. We were happy to live next door the Canadian crew. Didn't got the change to know them in Arizona last year, but his year I got the change. What an awesome group that is! Really great times hanging out after the comp. And great cheering in the comps. Would love to see the guys in Europe next year! And of course US drivers are always fantastic. For me there are lot of drivers, that I've watched in the videos for years, before I got the change to go to states. (Jimmy, Jake and Joel for example) Now my driving was good in pro and I even got the change to be on the finals with them! It's just something to not forget in a long time.

All the sponsors for the event: Firstly of course Holmes Hobbies being the title sponsor of the event. And of course all the great vendors, who were offering the prizes to the raffle! I can really appreciate you efforts too. And it's always nice to see the guys behind the vendors; Ryan, Michelle & Rob, Brian just to throw down few. Respect.

Del Montess & Highlucks: Afterwards I saw, that these two were all the time updating the situation to all of those who couldn't make it. That's really awesome! All the pics, that Jess send to the facebook, got me thinking, that it really is great to be on the comp!

Bc Paints: Thanks man for your hard efforts keeping the live scores. That really is a huge job and sometimes a really thankless one. Thanks dude!

Sunday night: Probably one of the best nights in my life. We had so much fun out there. Biggest thanks goes to Fish and Stilist who offered the first tequila shots! That really got the night in right tracks. I don't remember much, but all that I do, it was awesome.

If it bleeds, we can kill it!!

We need to get to the chopper!

Come on, COME ON!

We've got to get outta here!

Team Finland says thank you and see you again!
Old 09-18-2014, 10:05 PM   #7
I wanna be Dave

Awesome time at HH World's 2014!!

Big thanks to Holmes Hobbies and ask the sponsors, participant's, and members behind the scene's!

I was the lucky winner of some DCW wraith skid risers and aluminum rear upper link mount.
As well as B machine RC shock sliders.

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1411099264965.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  79.6 KB

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1411099404819.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  60.8 KB

Also won some shock collars from Notch Eight designs, futaba shirt and axial water bottle and lanyard..

Stoked and planning for next year!

2014 Worlds Thank You RCC and Vendors! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2014 Worlds Wish List Fishmaxx Past Events 12 08-30-2014 08:44 AM
2014 Worlds Itinerary Fishmaxx Past Events 21 08-14-2014 12:05 PM
2014 Crawler Worlds Tickets BC-Brian Rhode Island 0 07-23-2014 09:46 AM