RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Past Events (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/past-events/)
-   -   Worlds Lost and Found (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/past-events/544975-worlds-lost-found.html)

JohnRobHolmes 09-15-2015 01:21 PM

Worlds Lost and Found

Post up if you are missing stuff or carried stuff off by accident. On Sunday, myself, Jonathan, and Josh (ESP) walked around and cleaned up the site for about an hour after everybody had left, so there was nothing visible left at the shelter or on the rocks. Managed to find some trash old enough that it was sunbleached, so I can confidently say that overall we left the place cleaner than when we started!

I have an I-phone cable that somebody loaned me, I tried to remember your face and failed at connecting the dots before leaving.

I have a soldering iron and leaded solder that somebody loaned Josh. Had some exposed wires, Art got a little shock from it :ror: We will have to double check it got into my stuff when the boxes arrive from Vegas via fedex. Josh didn't think you were too worried about getting it back, it was pretty dang well used.

My minibike also lost a seat bolt. Don't expect to get that one back. I also lost the race by a slim margin, probably won't get that one back either :lmao:

Del Montess 09-15-2015 02:21 PM

Re: Worlds Lost and Found

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnRobHolmes (Post 5297299)

I also lost the race by a slim margin, probably won't get that one back either :lmao:

I lost a little of my pride and some of my grace during that race, though I've never really cared much about either, so they can stay there, lol.

BC-Brian 09-15-2015 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Del Montess (Post 5297319)
I lost a little of my pride and some of my grace during that race, though I've never really cared much about either, so they can stay there, lol.

If I remember correctly you lost a little skin along with the pride. :lmao:

Curcal 09-15-2015 03:32 PM

Erik Dlux had that Dynamite Multi Tool it got picked up by someone else. Hopefully they can get that to him.

Del Montess 09-15-2015 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BC-Brian (Post 5297344)
If I remember correctly you lost a little skin along with the pride. :lmao:

No that was John, lol. Pretty much my entire shin is pretty colors now though, haha. :lmao:

JohnRobHolmes 09-15-2015 04:04 PM

ESP got at least a partial view of my crash on film. Twas merely a flesh wound! I have no pride (as evidenced by bringing a girls mini bike), so nothing was lost there except a few seconds.

Ndnchief10 09-15-2015 08:07 PM

I lost a black umbrella, not sure where it went. Black handle with silver button that opens the whole shebang

ruck"n"roll 09-15-2015 10:26 PM

iphone cable was me

JohnRobHolmes 09-16-2015 12:12 AM

want it back, just lemme know! Or I could pay for what a new one costs and you get a new one.

Erik D_lux 09-16-2015 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erik D_lux (Post 5297103)
OH! To whomever picked up my Dynamite multi driver, if you want to send it back to me I would really appreciate it. I really liked that driver and was pretty EMO when I went to go back and pick it up and it was not there.

http://www.rcnitrotalk.com/wp-conten...wrench-set.jpg

Yeah, thanks Curt! My driver was taken off course #3. I am just really holding on to the thought that we can trust each other at comps and not have to start locking up our stuff. Obviously whomever grabbed it knew it was somebodies at the comp. I am sure it was probably grabbed by somebody who has the intention to return it to the rightful owner.