Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > Past RCCA qualifiers

Notices

Thread: 2.2 Novice "big Props"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 02:05 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default 2.2 Novice "big Props"

I would like to give big props to all the novice drivers that stepped up and competed! As a judge watching you all and answering those never ending questions I can say you should be proud to have represented as a novice. "what incredible talent" can't wait to see you all compete as PRO's next year! CONGRADULATIONS Brian K for taking it to the entire field of competitors and bringing home that $500.00 check and stepping it up into the Pro class! And way to go WCC (Axial,CKRC, Proline Novak, Spectrum so on and so on) I have never seen such a large purse for a Novice event!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2008, 09:05 PM   #2
Rock Stacker

thanks vic, and great job judging look forward to being able to compete with the BPRCA PRO drivers
Old 07-22-2008, 12:51 AM   #3
Rock Stacker

The novices basically ran pro courses without dig and really put it down. Much props to you guys.

and Big Props to Big Vic aka airtoy the best spotter in the biz, without him I wouldn't have made the top 15 shootout and Bryan probably wouldn't have taken the novice check
Old 07-22-2008, 01:22 AM   #4
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Smash View Post
The novices basically ran pro courses without dig and really put it down. Much props to you guys.

and Big Props to Big Vic aka airtoy the best spotter in the biz, without him I wouldn't have made the top 15 shootout and Bryan probably wouldn't have taken the novice check

vic has the ability to help you see whole new lines that are "thinking outside the box" and to keep you calm and collected. i was more nervous after my finals run then i was before or during
Old 07-22-2008, 01:30 PM   #5
Pebble Pounder

Good Job Jeeper.......now if ya beat jack in your first pro comp it might just be time to him to hang it up and take up skee ball!!!!
Old 07-22-2008, 01:43 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

I wanna see more Comps that include the novice class. I'm ready to kick some ass, but I'm without the dig as of now.
Old 07-22-2008, 05:12 PM   #7
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeper89 View Post
vic has the ability to help you see whole new lines that are "thinking outside the box" and to keep you calm and collected. i was more nervous after my finals run then i was before or during
Thanks guys for the kind words but you still had to drive that sh*t yourself.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:16 PM   #8
RCC Addict

Congratulations Brian, First place, sweeeet trophy and plus $500
You have to be jazzed about this, just the rock trophy alone, knowing it puzzles 8 other stones, wow! congrads