RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Past RCCA qualifiers (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/past-rcca-qualifiers/)
-   -   Official crap talking thread (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/past-rcca-qualifiers/184562-official-crap-talking-thread.html)

jason 06-18-2009 12:06 PM

Official crap talking thread

I cannot believe it is this close to the event and no one has started the crap talking thread.

My 2.2 rig is so dialed in I would feel bad bringing it to the comp and competing against you guys, so I have decided to build a brand new rig on RCCtv tomorrow night live so I'll show up to the event with a new untested rig just to give some of you guys a chance in hell at beating me.

You are all also very lucky that I will be doing the live coverage of the slash races and not actually competing in those or you'd all end up getting beat by me twice in one day.

I'm the best there is. Plain and simple, when I wake up in the morning I piss excellence.

lakedan5150 06-18-2009 12:55 PM

Does it burn when you pee?:flipoff:

WEST COAST!!!!!!!!!!

jason 06-18-2009 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakedan5150 (Post 1851755)
Does it burn when you pee?

What, like it's not supposed to? Next are you gonna tell me that it ain't supposed to drip like a runny nose? I ain't havin that crap.

axelsnapr 06-18-2009 03:17 PM

Well!..... I feel so bad for all the competition,.........

I decided to bow out of a "Pro" entry, and run in the "Novice Class"!.........................(bought ticket too late)......

I just want to watch my "HERO" Nabil......."Do'n work son!".....

Fishmaxx 06-18-2009 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason (Post 1851662)
.. when I wake up in the morning I piss excellence.

Thats not excellence....at your age its called a kidney stone:shock:

jason 06-18-2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishmaxx (Post 1852263)
Thats not excellence....at your age its called a kidney stone:shock:

That's all you've got, this is the crap talking thread, I figured you'd be all about pimpin your boys from the south!

You know, the ones that are gonna get their asses kicked next weekend.

DRIVNMF 06-18-2009 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason (Post 1851662)

My 2.2 rig is so dialed in I would feel bad bringing it to the comp and competing against you guys, so I have decided to build a brand new rig on RCCtv tomorrow night live so I'll show up to the event with a new untested rig just to give some of you guys a chance in hell at beating me.

Or is this an excuse when your a$$ is handed to you by an "EAST COAST" driver?

I'm from the "show me' state and all I've seen is back to back 2.2 PRO wins by an east coast phenom. "thumbsup"

jason 06-18-2009 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRIVNMF (Post 1852286)
I'm from the "show me' state and all I've seen is back to back 2.2 PRO wins by an east coast phenom. "thumbsup"

I've got something to show you, Mr. Show me state.;)

There won't be a 3 peat this year, the trophy is gonna be coming back with me on a plane to Colorado

DRIVNMF 06-18-2009 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason (Post 1852311)
I've got something to show you, Mr. Show me state.;)

There won't be a 3 peat this year, the trophy is gonna be coming back with me on a plane to Colorado

Well, theres just one or 80 things your overlooking. Not only do you have to get thru 80 plus of the best crawlers in the "WORLD"; you have to handle minimum four courses, if your good, eight courses, then if your f-ing good, one more course, and if you superfradulisticf-ing awesome, one more course.

So, DO WORK, DRIVER! "thumbsup"

p.s. colorado is east of my house and the trophey is staying on the west coast, beotch. 8)

Nabil 06-18-2009 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason (Post 1852311)

technically, the midwest indoor trophy went back with you to colorado aswell. are you planning on this happening again?

Nabil 06-18-2009 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRIVNMF (Post 1852341)
p.s. colorado is east of my house and the trophey is staying on the west coast, beotch. 8)

are you even running?

jason 06-18-2009 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRIVNMF (Post 1852341)

Damn you're wishy washy, first you said it was going to the south, then you say it's going to the west. How about we split the difference and I'll just bring it to Denver.

Quote:

Originally Posted by e-hills4x4 (Post 1852553)
technically, the midwest indoor trophy went back with you to colorado aswell. are you planning on this happening again?

Shhh...I know I ain't good enough to win, I was just hoping the winner would let me bring it home for a week or 2.

Del Monte 06-18-2009 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason (Post 1852623)

Shhh...I know I ain't good enough to win, I was just hoping the winner would let me bring it home for a week or 2.

I could bring the trophy with me to Colorado when I come out to run your event if it would make you feel better :mrgreen:

DRIVNMF 06-18-2009 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e-hills4x4 (Post 1852559)
are you even running?

Hold on, let me answer that in dramatic fashion...
HELL YEAH!

Don't get scuurrred, Big Pimpin' Parker is gonna "rock-it" to the top.

DRIVNMF 06-18-2009 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason (Post 1852623)
Damn you're wishy washy, first you said it was going to the south, then you say it's going to the west. How about we split the difference and I'll just bring it to Denver.

Ya know, I'm thinking that big a$$ rock is gonna cost extra to fly back with, just leave it with me. I have a first place trophy at the shop that King Bling keeps clean for me...:-P

Red Rockcrawler 06-19-2009 12:09 AM

Don't Forget the NW will be in town also. Jason I got a airsoft bb with your name on it.

2JSC 06-19-2009 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRIVNMF (Post 1852804)
Hold on, let me answer that in dramatic fashion...
HELL YEAH!

Don't get scuurrred, Big Pimpin' Parker is gonna "rock-it" to the top.

Calling it now, you get the "Dead Ass Last Award". :lmao:

DRIVNMF 06-19-2009 07:33 AM

Ohhh mmyyyyyyyy, we went there. The flashbacks, no, no, I can't handle it. It's like a ajax laced lsd trip; oh wait, another 278 psi keg stand should snap me out of it. :shock::mrgreen:

jason 06-19-2009 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRIVNMF (Post 1852817)
Ya know, I'm thinking that big a$$ rock is gonna cost extra to fly back with, just leave it with me. I have a first place trophy at the shop that King Bling keeps clean for me...:-P

They almost didn;t let me bring my 2nd place home trophy onto the plane lastyear, they thought I was gonna rush the cockpit and hit the pilot over the head with it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Rockcrawler (Post 1852954)
Don't Forget the NW will be in town also. Jason I got a airsoft bb with your name on it.

Note to Badger: this asshole wants to screw around, please pack the big guns.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2JSC (Post 1852980)
Calling it now, you get the "Dead Ass Last Award". :lmao:

Ouch, the guy is never gonna live that one down. I though the name of that award changed from the dead ass last award to simply "The Kingston"?

Fishmaxx 06-19-2009 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason (Post 1853264)
I though the name of that award changed from the dead ass last award to simply "The Kingston"?

I think I still have the ears :shock:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3...09/DALKING.jpg