Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > Past RCCA qualifiers

Notices

Thread: New level of fun at a comp

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 10:53 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default New level of fun at a comp

This was my first time attending AWCC. I did not drive, I watched. From a spectator standpoint it was fun. This one seemed to run smoothly, and most everyone had a smile. Even when they did bad, they were smiling.

Everyone was great. Even the people that my HUGE E COCK has ruffled. And the G6 event. Well, I have always thought scalers were gay. GAY GAY GAY. Well, put me in a dress and call me Mr. Hands, I ordered up some parts to start building ( truth be told Krawlfreak is building a IFS monster that little does he know, will be making 2 of everything so I can have one).

Big thanks to Brian Parker, Axial, VP, and the other sponsors. Great give aways that the people actually got, not have the good stuff like hitec servos and Losi gear bags cherry picked and the lesser stuff given away like that has happened at other comps I have been to here in Arizona ( not going to name clubs but as long as you stay in the phoenix and tucson area you should be good).

Thanks again and see you guys and girls next year.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2011, 10:58 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Violator View Post
Well, put me in a dress and call me Mr. Hands,

dear god ted... hahahaha....
Old 06-29-2011, 11:02 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Violator View Post
This was my first time attending AWCC. I did not drive, I watched. From a spectator standpoint it was fun. This one seemed to run smoothly, and most everyone had a smile. Even when they did bad, they were smiling.

Everyone was great. Even the people that my HUGE E COCK has ruffled. And the G6 event. Well, I have always thought scalers were gay. GAY GAY GAY. Well, put me in a dress and call me Mr. Hands, I ordered up some parts to start building ( truth be told Krawlfreak is building a IFS monster that little does he know, will be making 2 of everything so I can have one).

Big thanks to Brian Parker, Axial, VP, and the other sponsors. Great give aways that the people actually got, not have the good stuff like hitec servos and Losi gear bags cherry picked and the lesser stuff given away like that has happened at other comps I have been to here in Arizona ( not going to name clubs but as long as you stay in the phoenix and tucson area you should be good).

Thanks again and see you guys and girls next year.
I agree for sure. This was the funnest time I've ever drove my little rc car.

I agree with you again on thinking scalers were the gayest rc cars ever. After just following around my buddy J-FAB in the g6, I'm trying to build up a g6'er now.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:45 AM   #4
Rock Crawler

Sounds like you guys have been infected with the G sickness.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:59 AM   #5
I wanna be Dave

I agree with you 100% Violator!!! I always thought scalers were gay too and had only driven our Honcho a couple of times. But after running around supporting my homies in the G6, I'm hooked too!! Don't even get the wife started.......Her comp rig is in parts right now, and she's currently hunting for scale items, bodies, and anything & everything to build her G6 style scaler!

Now I just have to figure out how to get Marley to drive a scaler!!!

BTW, the kids that clean and help at the motel were extremely happy that Y-Town was in the house!!! It looked like they had about 5-10 lbs of aluminum beer cans to recycle, and a big ass smile on both of their faces!!! LOL
Old 06-30-2011, 12:34 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Hell, i almost fell over when krawl showed up w a scaler in prescott lol.

Shoulda seen the trail race we had......talk about gay
Old 06-30-2011, 01:47 PM   #7
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rig Rocker View Post
Don't even get the wife started.......Her comp rig is in parts right now, and she's currently hunting for scale items, bodies, and anything & everything to build her G6 style scaler!
She's a great trail buddy..Let her know I'm still thanking her for the help she gave me and Dan!!!
Old 07-01-2011, 06:14 PM   #8
Pebble Pounder

Thank you for the obersvations and coming out to our event just to spectatate! We take a lot of pride in what we do, even if it's just getting prizes into the hands of competitors. Those glasses and backpacks went to COMPETITORS and NONE into the hands of AXIAL STAFF. I had these boxes sitting in my office and it would have been very easy to pinch off for myself and staff, but you do not know me and my past. This is how we gonna' roll... And it is how we will be able to call on our sponsors and do it again and again.... if we so choose.

It's all about that first impression and you only have one chance...
THANK YOU for sharing your FIRST IMPRESSION!!!

What size dress should we look for? Parker is at Goodwill almost every weekend...

THANK YOU ALL to all the competitors, spectators, judges, and Recon Crew - AWESOME AWCC 2011!