RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Past RCCA qualifiers (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/past-rcca-qualifiers/)
-   -   Thanks Sponsors and everyone who helped, post what you won (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/past-rcca-qualifiers/330295-thanks-sponsors-everyone-who-helped-post-what-you-won.html)

ManiacMagoo 08-08-2011 12:36 AM

Thanks Sponsors and everyone who helped, post what you won

Thanks to all the sponsors for some great prizes for everyone that attended this great event this year "thumbsup". Also thanks to everyone who helped out making this event work so smoothly. You guys put on an awesome event with amazingly difficult courses that challenged us all "thumbsup".

A huge thanks for the winning ticket to a new xr-10 after I made mine cry to the gods for mercy Saturday lol thanks a million. :mrgreen:

RcBro 08-08-2011 12:24 PM

Thank you TCS for the killer gift certificate, I'll put it to good use! Thank you Brood Motors for the rebuild kits, and thank you Devlin (hotwheels) for the Tires, that was EXTREMELY nice of you!

grover 08-08-2011 01:47 PM

Thanks Holmes for the 35T motors.

redcatguy 08-08-2011 02:23 PM

thanks to baddman i walked away with a carbon fiber xr10 chassis. and brood hooked me up with a rebuild kit for my motor. thanks to all for setting it up it was tons of fun.

Brent

Red Rockcrawler 08-08-2011 02:42 PM

Thanks to Axial for the xr-10 kit. I had a blast even though had nothing but problems with my rigs.

Liquor Box 08-08-2011 03:24 PM

Thanks TCS for the Gift certificate"thumbsup"

krawlfreak 08-08-2011 03:57 PM

like to thank T.C.S. for the gift certificate, rc bros for the cool scale toolbox, and mr. brood for the rebuild kit.

also would like to thank ryan and john for the hard work they put in making this come together and for putting me up and feeding me some good grub"thumbsup"

EddieO 08-08-2011 05:09 PM

Even though it was really hot(I am not a big sun or heat guy) I had a ton of fun....and even with a broken truck on two courses, I still didn't finish last.....I am framing the scoresheet for purposes a few know:)

They should rename this even from Goldendale to Killer of motors, gears boxes and any rotating part....the dust sure gave fits to a lot of trucks....I saw a few runs get cut short because of it. I guess thats part of the challenge:)

Also proud of myself for making it up gate 2 on the one course where probably half the drivers didn't make it.

Later EddieO

rbgerrish 08-08-2011 05:36 PM

Big thanks to the sponsors!

The top finishers of 1.9, Super and 2.2 Pro will be receiving $100 gift certificates from Cow RC!

My apologies to Eddie at Brood for accidentally leaving him off the back of the T-shirt. Sorry man, I goofed...

Diamond D 08-08-2011 05:38 PM

Thanks for everyone who made this event possible. And thanks RC Bros for the parts and thanks to TCS for the gift certificate. Had a good time even though my driving kinda sucked. It was good to comp with some new people and see some old faces. And thanks to John (sds customz) and Ryan for throwing the event on and putting in a ton of time and effort to make this possible. "thumbsup"

EddieO 08-08-2011 06:22 PM

No worries....you pimped me all weekend long, so its all good. Next year I get double the size though:P

I think my rebuild kits went over as a cool prize....now let's just hope people rebuild those motors!

Later EddieO

Quote:

Originally Posted by rbgerrish (Post 3223145)
Big thanks to the sponsors!

The top finishers of 1.9, Super and 2.2 Pro will be receiving $100 gift certificates from Cow RC!

My apologies to Eddie at Brood for accidentally leaving him off the back of the T-shirt. Sorry man, I goofed...

RcBro 08-08-2011 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EddieO (Post 3223206)

I think my rebuild kits went over as a cool prize....now let's just hope people rebuild those motors!

Me rebuild? HAHA Ya Right. You got mail sir! lol

EddieO 08-08-2011 06:39 PM

Killing me smalls....

I think I have 20 sets of motors coming in for rebuilds.....that dust was killer.

Sorry if I offended anyone with my stripper stories:) I made sure no kids were around...."thumbsup"

Later EddieO

team3six 08-08-2011 06:54 PM

:mrgreen: damn, who won my gift certs?

hotwheels000 08-08-2011 08:17 PM

Thanks to all the sponsors and coordinators/judges/drivers of the event. "thumbsup"

One the rock crawling side I was lucky enough to win a TCS gift cert and a set of berg axles from RCBros(plus a side deal :) )

One the scale side,thanks team3six . Norm, Warpig and myself payed your gift cert forward since we are both team drivers for you. MG200 was the recipiant I believe.And to Pitbull tires for the 1.9 rock beasts

joshsmith512 08-08-2011 08:41 PM

nabbed fourth and a tcs gift cert, gonna get me some new holmes kinda scared to see the armatures after that dirtfest:shock: thanks a million to all the sponsors, event cordinators and judges, had a blast.

teague 08-08-2011 09:23 PM

Thanks to TCS for this great event. Thanks to Holmes hobbies for the BRXL esc, Brood for the rebuild kit and battery. Special thanks to everyone that made this event run smooth. And a special thanks to Hotwheels for a great side deal!

Lakota 08-08-2011 11:57 PM

Thanks to RCBros for the front leaf spring kit and thanks to SDS customs for the gift certificate. Thanks to all of the sponsors that supported this event.

kevinlongisland 08-10-2011 10:53 PM

Hey guys! TCS was glad to help out with the gift certificates. Enjoy! "thumbsup"

baddman 08-11-2011 05:40 AM

I think good times were had by all!
The judging was the hardest I my self have done, but John made up for that with the best steak I've ever ate!
I also won some cool prizes from TCS and a chassis plate set.

THANKS TO ALL THAT MADE THIS HAPPEN AND THE DONATIONS