Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > Past RCCA qualifiers

Notices

Thread: RCPCrawlers.com presents the 2012 Pacific Coast Championships

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2012, 06:16 PM   #241
Rock Crawler

Default Re: RCPCrawlers.com presents the 2012 Pacific Coast Championships

Thanks to everyone that made this event happen. It was my first time at that location and it was killer. No loss for traction yesterday. Congrats to all the BYB guys that went and drove your a$$ off yesterday. Wish i could have earned one of the invites. Thanks Erik DLUX for helping me out with the best parts made and with the help on course 3. Thanks John Hall for a chassis that dominates on the rocks. Congrats Jake on the win. Here is a link to some pics my camera took.

Backyard comp
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2012, 07:14 PM   #242
Rock Crawler

That was to much f eee n fun . Do it agian ill be there . Happy faces ROCK AND ROLL . place perfect , nice choise , Day GREAT whatelse do u need . Well some other things , But never mind. FUN .
Old 06-17-2012, 08:01 PM   #243
I wanna be Dave

Just got home a hour ago what a weekend had so much fun i think all went very smoothly and to meet all you in person to put a face with the name was great hope to comp with you all soon.
Old 06-17-2012, 09:45 PM   #244
RCC Addict

Default Re: Pacific Coast Championships June 16/17th 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Monte View Post
Alright, I'm in. I guess you can never really have to many Nat's invites anyway

Wow look at this guy calling his shots like Babe Ruth now.

J/K Congrats on the win buddy. What is that 4 National event wins this year now?

Thanks Randy and especially Mindy for all your hard work and all the sponsors that made it possible. You guys did a great job and ran the event just as great as if you had 6 months to plan for it. It was awesome driving with some of the best guys in the sport and everyone that was there was so cool to hang out with. You have inspired WCRCC to put together a qualifying event for next year!

Last edited by Illeagle; 06-18-2012 at 09:48 AM.
Old 06-17-2012, 10:13 PM   #245
Relaxed !

What a great weekend, the best thing about this weekend was seeing everyone getting together and having fun, I hope all had as much fun as I did, even as crappy as I drove I had a blast !!
2 things stick in my mind as I remember this weekend
Roksloski smiling from ear to ear !
And Daniel Johnson on his last course and finishing his last gate at the pcc and said, "what a way to end this comp" and was smiling from ear to ear !

Thank you once again to all the drivers and judges who helped make this event run smoothly !

At least I have a year to ready ourselves for next year !

Stay tuned as we will be posting a thread for next years event with pics of places we are going to be "looking at" for next year !

Last but not least thank you to the city of pacific grove and don mothershead (city parks director) for showing the county and city we are a great group to have in their city !
Old 06-17-2012, 11:40 PM   #246
Gold Star Baby!

Thanks to all that made this event what it was. I had a fantastic time and look forward to doing it again. I met some really great people this weekend, SDS, Dlux, RCP crew, Randy and Mindy, Crawler13 and the BYBRCC crew, MFD Crew, All a great class of people and would totally do it again with you guys. I am still kinda new to the scene but I am learning every time I go out on the rocks and I look forward to see you you guys at future comps.
Thanks again to Mindy and Randy for all the hard work, all the sponsors, and congrats to all the winners.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:04 AM   #247
RCC Addict

OH YEA, That was an off the hook weekend and beautiful place to have one of the funnest comps i've been to all season

I would like to give a huge thanks to Randy and Mindi for putting there time and hearts into making this possible and another huge thanks to RCP CRAWLERS for coming out to support all of us and keeping us stocked up with parts to keep our toy trucks going strong. Also one more huge thanks go's out to all the other great sponsors and to all the judges and marshals

On another note there was someone that was nice enough to loan me a power inverter and cord to charge my dremel and they left before I got it back to them so please pm me with a description of it because I don't want someone to try and gank it and i'll ship it to you
Old 06-18-2012, 08:53 AM   #248
2013 2.2P Nat. Champion

Thanks Randy and Mindy for an awesome comp in arguably the most beautiful crawl spot ever. Congrats Jake on the 2.2P victory and John on yet another overall title. You guys kicked it. It was great to meet new folks and spend time with everyone. See y'all soon.

J.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:55 AM   #249
Its a HARDKNOCKZ Life...

MOOCHO GRASSYASS for the KILLER comp & great hospitality. Had a couple of breaks that "ruined" my day but how could ANYONE stay bummed in a spot like THAT?

That was the gnarliest rock, as far as a$$ grabbin suck yer wheel into some God awful crevice bead tearin traction I've crawled to date. Courses were a blast, weather was PERFECT & the scenery? UNREAL. Throw some scantily clad women on those rocks & it's my idea of heaven.

HUGE THANKS to Mindy & Randy for knockin it outta the park. Dave & Suzie at RCP Crawlers for headlining the comp. ALL of the sponsors & drivers. Crawler13 & the BYBRCC Crew for the BADASS trophies (maybe Jake'll let me fondle his)

Again guys...GREAT WEEKEND. Made the drive for the WCRCC gang WELL worth it.

J.D.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:38 PM   #250
RCC Addict

was a great time thanks for all the hard work.
Old 06-18-2012, 02:23 PM   #251
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRock View Post

On another note there was someone that was nice enough to loan me a power inverter and cord to charge my dremel and they left before I got it back to them so please pm me with a description of it because I don't want someone to try and gank it and i'll ship it to you
PM sent.... Thanks
Old 06-18-2012, 06:53 PM   #252
MFDesigns

well my driving sucked but the whole weekend was absolutely amazing with the great scenery, great people, and great sponsors.
thanks randy and mindy, RCP, jammin 311, and all the judges and others that helped out.
i got to say that was the best time I've had at a comp to date.
Old 06-19-2012, 12:12 AM   #253
Quarry Creeper

great comp, thank randy and mindy,rcp,jammin 311 ,and all the judges, had a great time comping with great freinds and new freinds i met,see you all at the next one

Last edited by jerrys800; 06-19-2012 at 09:34 AM.
Old 06-19-2012, 12:17 AM   #254
Quarry Creeper

Wooooohoooooo.......just got home to 105 degrees at 1100 pm..home sweet home. Had a blast up there and thank you Mindy and Randy for thr awesome time.....unbelievable rocks and awesome people....I shook hands with the best.........oh and thanks Juan for the tip on giving the kiddos ginger ale and graham crackers......didnt have to stop one time for any of the little suckers this time.....
Old 06-19-2012, 11:37 AM   #255
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sococrawler View Post
What a great weekend, the best thing about this weekend was seeing everyone getting together and having fun, I hope all had as much fun as I did, even as crappy as I drove I had a blast !!
2 things stick in my mind as I remember this weekend
Roksloski smiling from ear to ear !
!

What a KickAss event...........

Thank you randy and Mindy for letting me be a part of it.......
i would do it again for you two any time..............

no matter how many drivers at a comp, i seem to be middle of the pack or just above....
i

had a blast, got to meet some great and fun guys.... put faces with user names...............

thanks again
Old 06-19-2012, 12:40 PM   #256
Gold Star Baby!

For those that went home Saturday you missed a visit from rcinsider.com on Sunday. They showed up, took some pics and will posting a article on their web site soon. They were covering an event on saturday in Roseville, saw our thread on the Cow RC forum and cruised on down to watch some killer 1.9 and super action! check out their website!RC Insider -RC Car News, Reviews, and Event Coverage
Old 06-19-2012, 07:01 PM   #257
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bquin View Post
....oh and thanks Juan for the tip on giving the kiddos ginger ale and graham crackers......didnt have to stop one time for any of the little suckers this time.....
You are very welcome Brandon!...My wife keeps on talking about what a great Family you have, she really liked your wife. We'll see you sometime on the rocks soon hopefully!

RCPCrawlers.com presents the 2012 Pacific Coast Championships - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2012 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships Fishmaxx East Coast Championship 1226 01-09-2013 10:27 AM
Losi Promo's at the West Coast Championships? lakedan5150 Team Losi Comp Crawler 11 06-23-2009 10:03 AM