RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Past RCCA qualifiers (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/past-rcca-qualifiers/)
-   -   2013 Westcoast Shootout (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/past-rcca-qualifiers/409236-2013-westcoast-shootout.html)

001Hulk 11-06-2012 08:36 AM

Re: 2013 Westcoast Shootout
 
This is gonna be EPIC!!! cant wait for this to get here. WC party on the rocks!! There will be two of us coming up from Yucca Valley and maybe one or two more!!

ZoSo 11-06-2012 08:47 AM

Re: 2013 Westcoast Shootout
 
Crawling, Camping and Carousing... sounds like a good idea to me
Let me know if you need any more sponsers
great spot

mark reel 11-06-2012 09:48 AM

Re: 2013 Westcoast Shootout
 
Hey Dave Hit up JD or Jim on the sponsor thread or PM
I would thunk We coul always use more sponsors : D

tapped-out 11-06-2012 10:55 AM

Re: Holmes Hobbies presents the Westcoast Shootout
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankenwheely (Post 4002060)
Does the WC Crawlers Code work with the Holiday Inn as well?

Yes.... You must call htotels to get the discounted prices. Let them know you are with westcoast rc crawlers. Thats all you need to do.

SkaldidDog 11-06-2012 11:26 AM

Game on!
 
Thanks gents for stepping up and putting on a top-shelf qualifier. I'm sure it'll be a blast. Let's see just how far from the parking lot courses can be set up to make full use Horseman's potential"thumbsup". As with ECC/Nats last year, guys didn't seem to mind a little walk between courses. Look forward to seeing this event come to life.

J

HARDKNOCKZ 11-06-2012 11:35 AM

Re: Game on!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SkaldidDog (Post 4002459)
Thanks gents for stepping up and putting on a top-shelf qualifier. I'm sure it'll be a blast. Let's see just how far from the parking lot courses can be set up to make full use Horseman's potential"thumbsup". As with ECC/Nats last year, guys didn't seem to mind a little walk between courses. Look forward to seeing this event come to life.

J

Thanks Joel. Believe me...I took our little conversation at BOTW to heart & we WILL be using the park to the FULLEST.

As always...thanks to the San Diego crew for always being supportive of our club. We look forward to having y'all out to play. "thumbsup"

J.D.

rcjunky3 11-06-2012 12:04 PM

Re: Game on!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SkaldidDog (Post 4002459)
Thanks gents for stepping up and putting on a top-shelf qualifier. I'm sure it'll be a blast. Let's see just how far from the parking lot courses can be set up to make full use Horseman's potential"thumbsup". As with ECC/Nats last year, guys didn't seem to mind a little walk between courses. Look forward to seeing this event come to life.

J

No worries joel we will have some surprises for all

SkaldidDog 11-06-2012 03:06 PM

Re: 2013 Westcoast Shootout
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HARDKNOCKZ (Post 4002474)
Thanks Joel. Believe me...I took our little conversation at BOTW to heart & we WILL be using the park to the FULLEST.

As always...thanks to the San Diego crew for always being supportive of our club. We look forward to having y'all out to play. "thumbsup"

J.D.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcjunky3 (Post 4002511)
No worries joel we will have some surprises for all

Gracias fellas. Hope to see you before then.

J

SDS Customz 11-06-2012 03:27 PM

Re: 2013 Westcoast Shootout
 
Of course I'll be there"thumbsup"

HARDKNOCKZ 11-06-2012 03:33 PM

Re: 2013 Westcoast Shootout
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SDS Customz (Post 4002755)
Of course I'll be there"thumbsup"

Yeah...Joel needs SOMEONE to threaten him with a kick in the taint if he doesn't take a certain line :shock:

Welcome & thank you for stepping up to judge & marshall.

J.D.

jacobflyin 11-06-2012 03:51 PM

Re: 2013 Westcoast Shootout
 
March is so far away, whats taking so long ? Damn holidays ! it's time to crawl.

Erik D_lux 11-06-2012 04:21 PM

Re: 2013 Westcoast Shootout
 
Will you be limiting the amount of drivers?

boosted4lyf 11-06-2012 04:23 PM

Re: 2013 Westcoast Shootout
 
Slow down I got some building to do

DISTURBIN' tha PEACE 11-06-2012 04:27 PM

Re: 2013 Westcoast Shootout
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HARDKNOCKZ (Post 4001442)


We even have a Hawaiian flyin out. LOVE IT!!!

Who would that be?

jacobflyin 11-06-2012 04:29 PM

Re: 2013 Westcoast Shootout
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by boosted4lyf (Post 4002841)
Slow down I got some building to do


Yeah I all so have some building to do, But BOTW was my 1st big comp and it was a great time. Well I did go to the 2011 nats but the BOTW was such a good time I can't wait for the WestCoast ShootOut should be fun.

and like Erik said whats the cut off number?

HARDKNOCKZ 11-06-2012 05:28 PM

Re: 2013 Westcoast Shootout
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DISTURBIN' tha PEACE (Post 4002849)
Who would that be?

Travis...TheScorpionKing.

DISTURBIN' tha PEACE 11-06-2012 05:43 PM

Re: 2013 Westcoast Shootout
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HARDKNOCKZ (Post 4002925)
Travis...TheScorpionKing.

Never heard of him.

HARDKNOCKZ 11-06-2012 06:17 PM

Re: 2013 Westcoast Shootout
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DISTURBIN' tha PEACE (Post 4002937)
Never heard of him.

Funny...he said the same thing about you. :mrgreen:

I lived in Hawaii...its not THAT big. You guys should get together, do some crawlin, have some poke & do a pig. Shaka bradah.
http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/...5150/shaka.png

DISTURBIN' tha PEACE 11-06-2012 06:48 PM

Re: 2013 Westcoast Shootout
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HARDKNOCKZ (Post 4002974)
Funny...he said the same thing about you. :mrgreen:

I lived in Hawaii...its not THAT big. You guys should get together, do some crawlin, have some poke & do a pig. Shaka bradah.
http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/...5150/shaka.png

Haha! Everyone here knows who I am, for better or worse.:lmao:

Just woulda thought that someone that lives here & been on RCC since 08 would've participated in our comps & GTG's, yet no one knows him.

All G, maybe come out & meet everyone."thumbsup"

HARDKNOCKZ 11-06-2012 06:59 PM

Re: 2013 Westcoast Shootout
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DISTURBIN' tha PEACE (Post 4003040)
Haha! Everyone here knows who I am, for better or worse.:lmao:

Just woulda thought that someone that lives here & been on RCC since 08 would've participated in our comps & GTG's, yet no one knows him.

All G, maybe come out & meet everyone."thumbsup"

Trav's a cool cat. Just now getting into the scale thing tho so I imagine you'll see him soon...& regret the invite :mrgreen:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com