Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > Past RCCA qualifiers

Notices

Thread: The thanks thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2013, 08:03 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default The thanks thread

One helluva day just wanna say a HUGE thanks to:

Wcrcc
Every sponsor you guys came big!
Judges
Runners
Picture takers
The guys the flew in from outta country
All the drivers I got to see again and all the ones I met for the first time.

I don't have the time to thank each and everyone, but you get the picture.

Last edited by boosted4lyf; 03-10-2013 at 11:07 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2013, 08:06 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: The thanks thread

X2 time for Jess and Jake's
Old 03-09-2013, 09:31 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Man besides all the killer sponsors I forgot to tell Rich to thank a few people individually. We wanted to do it at tonights awards since some guys need to drive home and cant stay for tomorrow but it got kind of hectic with all the free swag flying everywhere!!

I personally want to thank:

dwray who helped us out by not only donating his own personal items for us to sell and raise funds but also handled the trophies for the event and saved us a HUGE chunk of doe as well as donating the 10 cases of water to us. Thanks Dave and we all know YOU WERE THE MAN today!

Team Debead went above and beyond with their graphic arts and printing for us. Without them we honestly would have not been able to put on the event. Thanks Byrce for putting up with us and Lisa for being the brains of the operation! lol

Krawler Koncepts donated a lot of stuff to us for their sponsorship as well and it was very much appreciated.

Paystin, Rcboxer, Hardknockz and the WCRCC crew for doing work!

And lastly I want to thank the club president Rcjunky3 and his family for shit that you guys dont even WANT to know about!! It was all worth it Rich. Thanks buddy.

If I left any of you out I apologize I'm pretty beat right now.

Last edited by Illeagle; 03-10-2013 at 05:59 PM.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:34 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

We just wanted to give a BIG thanks to everyone that made our trip a first class experience! Got to put a faces to the names the whole weekend. The group chats and funny times are just some of the parts of the trip to make us want to plan the next one, and we will. Till we meet up next or through PM's hope everyone makes it home safe!

Michelle and Rob
Old 03-10-2013, 05:24 PM   #5
Gold Star Baby!

Wow what a weekend !!!! Had a great time meeting new and old drivers , got to compete at a top notch event , and just has a great time.
Thanks to all the people that put on this event and helped , so many great aspects to this event that I cannot single one out, just know if you missed this event, you missed a hell of a good time !!!
Old 03-10-2013, 07:20 PM   #6
RCC Addict

I've been to some bigger comps before but was never a part of helping set one up until now. It really is amazing how months and months of planning/ coordinating can be over in three short days. Everything from renting port-a-potties to getting food and drinks for the drivers so they can survive the day, is all stuff that is never seen from the competitors but sure adds up to make a great comp in the end.

Rich (rcjunky3) and Jim (illegal) deserve a lot of credit for getting all of the little (and big) things right for this comp. Along with the rest of the West Coast club members that busted their ass to make sure everything basically went off without a hitch......minus the snow on friday.

Congrats to all of the class winners as the courses were far from cake walks. I thought it was great to see all of the course sponsors come up with their own course designs that demanded some great driving just to progress a few gates. Tough but fair is all you can ask for and that's what we had.

I'd also like to thank all of the sponsors for stepping up and donating some great prizes so the drivers could walk away with something at the end of the day. Cash payouts and cool trophies are something I'm sure the winners appreciated as well.

Thanks to everyone that made the trip out and I enjoyed hanging out with some new and old friends throughout the weekend.
Old 03-10-2013, 07:58 PM   #7
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAWLER-DAD View Post
Wow what a weekend !!!! Had a great time meeting new and old drivers , got to compete at a top notch event , and just has a great time.
Thanks to all the people that put on this event and helped , so many great aspects to this event that I cannot single one out, just know if you missed this event, you missed a hell of a good time !!!

WOW Mark you nailed it on the head thanks its very appreciated to hear the kind words
Old 03-10-2013, 09:25 PM   #8
Rock Crawler

Wow I am beat!!!
What a greet comp, some tough courses
Some phenomenal driving!

Huge thanks and props too all the wcrcc crew
Crew on a job well done Was an awesome comp

And a huge thank you to all the judges.... You guys ROCK
Toughing it out all weekend Alot of guys judged 2 and 3 days

THANK YOU !!!!

Big thanks to all the people behinds the scenes. Getting. Food drinks
Snacks, score, etc. etc etc. you guys are awesome. Can't wait to see some
Pics : D
Old 03-10-2013, 10:48 PM   #9
RCC Addict

We had some issues and had to make a hasty retreat back to AZ, so thanks to everyone and we will see you next time.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:56 PM   #10
I wanna be Dave

This is a "thank you" thread so....Here we go.

First and foremost, thank you to the entire WCRCC family!!!
You guys and girls really stepped it up to put this thing together and to make sure it went off without and hiccups.
Each and every one of you deserve a big hug from Paystin for me.
(He is a good hugger)

Thanks to all the competitors that showed up. It truly was a great crowd of people and I enjoyed talking and competing with you all.

Thanks to the judges for braving the elements all day.

Thanks to the course designers! ( they were brutal and fun )

Thanks to jake and Jess for the hospitality on Saturday night.

Thanks to all the sponsors.

Thanks to rich and Jim for all your behind the scenes time and effort. (Now you can finally relax)

Thanks to hardknockz for all your effort and the good times and conversation throughout the weekend.

Thanks to team debead for being total bad asses! Bryce and Lisa are awesome and I really enjoyed talking with you two.

Thanks to Paystin for making me look bad in shafty, and hugging me every morning, and grabbing my butt frequently. It was awesome to finally meet you and hang out. (You still owe me a bag of cookies!!!)

Thanks to Travis for coming all the way from Hawaii to hang with us.
I hope we didn't scare you off.
It was cool to crawl with you throughout the weekend and help get that rig a little more dialed. (It looks promising)

Thanks to Dlux for riding out with me and spotting me throughout the weekend. I thought we made a fairly decent team.

and last but definitely not least... Thanks to Steve for having the cleanest beard in the state of California!!! Maybe some day we can be friends.

I'm missing a ton of people, but I'm exhausted and can't think straight right now.

This was an incredible event and I am honored to have been a part of it.

Also, thanks for the hardware to take home.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:56 PM   #11
D-Wray 4 Prez!

Great spot, because I was home in 2 hours and the rocks of course. One of the best events I have been to. Hell, free food and drink! Great driving, people, and I haven't had a good time like that in a long time.
Westcoast 4 life!
PS

Thanks to all the "Out of Towners" that I don't get to hang out with on a regular basis and making laugh the whole time.
JeremyH
Dlux
Chaotic Crawlers
boosted4lyf
CRAWLER DAD
The Scorpion King
Krawler Konceptz Kouple
The Violator
Krawlfreak
J-Fab
Mr. Vertical
Hoppa
Snail78

Last edited by Frankenwheely; 03-10-2013 at 11:14 PM.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:14 PM   #12
Rock Crawler

I know I have said it many times before in the other threads but one more time isn't going to hurt.

Big thanks to all that were involved putting this event on. Absolutely a standup event. Made me proud to run with the West Coast Crawlers. So much effort was put into making sure everybody was taken care of.

It really was a great group of crawlers. I was honored to be out there crawling with everybody I have followed on RCC for so long. To finally put faces to names (screen names) was pretty cool also.

We can't forget ALL the vendors that helped make this event possible also. Thanks for all your help and donations.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:28 PM   #13
I wanna be Dave

Thank you Trent for the ride in your truck was one of the highlights of our trip!
Old 03-11-2013, 12:02 AM   #14
RCC Addict

I want to say a huge thanks to all of our sponsors who helped with sponsoring this event, Holmes Hobbies, Axial, Team Debead, Y-Town Crawlers, TCS Crawlers, Rockthrasher Paint and Graphics, Maxamps, Rowdy Racing, RCP Crawlers, Krawler Konceptz, Chaotic Crawlers, Dlux Fab, Mr.V's wheels, Cow R/C, Castle Creations, HPI Racing, MFD, RC4WD, Pro-Line Racing, Hitec, SDRCRC, Crawler Calvin, Off Road Jerky. without these guys we wouldnt be able to put on an event like this.

Lisa and Bryce from Team Debead really helped alot with collecting the score sheets and getting those back to our scorekeeper's to be able to keep the updated scoring and providing us with some sick ass score cards.

D-Wray really pulled through and working with a trophy sponsor who provided us, for free, with the sickest trophies i have ever seen.

Michelle and Rob from Krawler Konceptz really nailed it with the course signs and drivers numbers.

to all the competitors from around the globe it was truly an honor for us the WCRCC to host an event of this caliber and to have you all attend. we had really hoped to provide you guys and gals with some good quality rock, courses, food, music, snacks, drinks, prizes and maximum fun. thank all of you for attending whether it was to compete, support or just watch and hang out with friends

all the Westcoastrccrawlers members who pitched in to help with anything we needed, Jim, Charlie Josie and the entire Vess family, Chris, JD, Matt, Troy, Victor, Jenny, John, Mark, and im sure there are many more im missing we thank you all. Trent driving his 1:1 toy almost to the top of the mountain to haul supplies was bad ass.

there was a bunch of help from many other people who were just there to compete that also pitched in and we appreciate it very much.

the judges and marshalls who worked the entire weekend thanks, events dont happen without you guys and please know the bags of jerky and judges raffle is the least we could do to try and give back something to you guys for all the hard work

I especially want to thank my wife Lisset and daughters Kaeli and Kimi for supporting not only me but the entire club and helping put together and work the event all weekend, you guys rock.
Old 03-11-2013, 12:36 AM   #15
MFDesigns

first lets start by saying how well organized the WCRCC club is. this was the smoothest comp i think i have ever been to. what a phenomenal weekend.
a big thanks to all the people involved in setting it up and running the show. the judges and marshall's did a great job on making calls and keeping it fare for everyone.
another big thanks to the sponsors for there donations and support,
and can't forget the drivers that came from allover the world for some great fun on the rocks.

thanks again everyone and i will see you all at the next one.

mike
Old 03-11-2013, 12:59 AM   #16
TSK
Shelf queen

Where do I begin?

So many people were involved in making this such an awesome weekend for me. First time comping, first time putting faces to the names... It goes on & on.

WCRCRC from top to bottom just did an outstanding job. If this is what I can expect from every big comp, I'd be lying if I didn't say I can't wait to get back out to run with you all.

If I were to list all the people who really made this a life experience I will never forget, i'd kill all of RCC's bandwidth in the process. In fact I'm so overwhelmed that I've struggled just to get this far without sound too F'n mushy.

So take it for what it's worth but TSK thanks all of you
Old 03-11-2013, 09:00 AM   #17
2013 2.2P Nat. Champion

WCC et al,

Awesome comp all the way around. Thanks WCC and to eveybody that worked, donated, payed or traveled to make it the memorable crawling party it was. Seriously great event. Wonderful venue. Damn good time. Hate that it's over. Miss y'all. Gunner and Guage (sp) fix them rigs before the next one!

Big maple syrup covered props for DWRAY!!! Killed it man. Straight killed it.

J
Old 03-11-2013, 09:20 AM   #18
I wanna be Dave

I had a blast this weekend!! Thank you all for your hard work and excellent driving! Thanks to MrVertical for the wheels I won! Thanks to TCS for the 300 Super shafts that I won!!

It was great to see some old faces and to meet some new ones!
Old 03-11-2013, 09:49 AM   #19
RCC Addict

great comp guys. you put on a great event thanks to all.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:09 AM   #20
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawler Konceptz View Post
Thank you Trent for the ride in your truck was one of the highlights of our trip!
My pleasure Michelle. And a big thank you for the skins for my boys controller. You really made his day with those!!!

The thanks thread - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dual Dingo build thread-My first build thread juswin24 Axial SCX-10 205 09-19-2013 12:42 PM
not really a build thread more of a upgrade thread... dragit Axial AX-10 Scorpion 16 07-02-2009 10:11 PM