Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > Past RCCA qualifiers

Notices

Thread: Gettin' Southern Showdown! ~OCOEE WHITE WATER CENTER~

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2013, 06:25 AM   #741
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Gettin' Southern Showdown! ~OCOEE WHITE WATER CENTER~

Just got off the interstate, be there shortly
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2013, 10:29 AM   #742
RCC Addict

Last edited by ClassiCutCustoms; 10-19-2013 at 06:04 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 11:41 AM   #743
I wanna be Dave

Lotta husky mo fos in that pic, lol
Old 10-19-2013, 06:00 PM   #744
I wanna be Dave

Posting those pics in this thread is about the same as your old lady telling you "wrong hole". It's ashamed you guys have to be so damn cynical with this whole deal...

Last edited by TEDROCKZ; 10-19-2013 at 06:05 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:04 PM   #745
RCC Addict

Sorry Steve..... I will take them out. We are just joking around here
Old 10-19-2013, 07:33 PM   #746
RCC Addict

Come on sportsman time
Old 10-19-2013, 08:14 PM   #747
Pebble Pounder

Yeah what he said
Old 10-19-2013, 08:18 PM   #748
Pebble Pounder

I had a blast today!!!!!!! thanks for everyone's help with my truck and a big thanks goes to chicklet thanks for the mini's . Way to go to everyone
Old 10-19-2013, 08:48 PM   #749
Rock Crawler

Colby, you run a great show!! I had a blast today hanging out and driving toy trucks! THANKS to all the vendors that sponsored this event, got some great prizes and will be using the voodoo voucher very soon!
Old 10-19-2013, 09:08 PM   #750
I wanna be Dave

What a great day! The weather, the courses, and most of all.... the people were awesome. I had a really good day... And 4 other people had an even better day than me

All you guys and gal are great. I had a blast with you.

Thanks Colby. Good show!
Thanks Ottsix for the tires!

Go team Tennessee! We brought it home guys. Great job all of you
Old 10-19-2013, 09:33 PM   #751
Rock Crawler

Had a great time today . Congrats to the top 5 you guys killed it. Thanks to all the vendors for the swag.

Ready for some sporty fun tomorrow.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:49 PM   #752
Quarry Creeper

Great comp today congrats to the top 5 and to Tennessee for bringing home the bacon, thanks to all the sponsors and Colby had a blast, cant wait for shafty tomorrow!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2013, 09:49 PM   #753
Hoof Hearted?

Man, the more I go to these events, the more I feel it when I get home. I'm tired as (expletive deleted). Today was an awesome day with the weather and the people who attended. Colby, great job putting everything together. I think you'll do fine with your next one. Thanks to everyone who donated prizes, donated time, and showed up to drive. I had a blast.

(BTW, Braiden stole the team trophy out of my truck.) Go team Tennessee!
Old 10-19-2013, 10:28 PM   #754
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEDROCKZ View Post
Posting those pics in this thread is about the same as your old lady telling you "wrong hole". It's ashamed you guys have to be so damn cynical with this whole deal...
That was not posted to be mean or anything, it was posted to show that we wanted to be there and crawl but since we could not ,we went and crawled were we could afford. We are all crawling brothers and sisters and this is all supposed to be fun! It was deleted but I hope that others took it the way it was intended, not trying to make anyone upset, just clarifying that we were with our crawling buddies in spirit even though we could not be there. Congrats to all the competitors and hope everyone had a lot of fun and will compete next year.
Old 10-20-2013, 09:05 AM   #755
I wanna be Dave

Good times, good friends, good prizes from vendors, and good courses.

I'll likely be back in 2014. Still won't be whining about travel or budget.
Old 10-20-2013, 05:59 PM   #756
Rock Crawler

Had a great time back a LRC and met some new faces. Colby great job and we'll be there to support you next year. Here are the only picts I took.

State Champs Tennessee

3rd Place PDog Team Tennesse

2ND Place IttyBitty Team SC

1ST Place Gatekeeper

Congratulations to all of the Top 5. Big shout out to Tedrocks on the payout. See you all at ECC and Ocoee Next year!!
Old 10-20-2013, 06:09 PM   #757
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstergt View Post
Big shout out to Tedrocks on the payout.
Absolutley...Steve definitely deserves recognition for what he does for our little hobby

Thanks Steve!
Old 10-20-2013, 06:34 PM   #758
I wanna be Dave

I had a great time this weekend. Thanks to Colby for putting on a fun comp. It was nice and relaxing.

Congrats to Gatekeeper for winning 2.2Pro, Ittybitty for winning 2.2S and Team Tennessee for winning overall State! Great job guys!

Thanks to all the Vendors who stepped up and donated great prizes /materials!!!! Tedrockz, thank you for the cash prizes...you really do rock!!! Ottsix for giving tires to each pro driver and matching the prize money for the winner! Many thanks to Holmes Hobbies, RCBros, RCTrim, Krawler Koncepts, and CowRC.

Its always a pleasure spending time with you guys...looking forward to the next comp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn crawlin View Post
I had a blast today!!!!!!! thanks for everyone's help with my truck and a big thanks goes to chicklet thanks for the mini's . Way to go to everyone
Glad I could help an awesome friend
Old 10-20-2013, 06:57 PM   #759
Quarry Creeper

Great comp Colby had a blast thanks to all the sponsors, Colby, Tedrocks, and anybody else who had a hand in this comp. Had a blast great to hang out with everyone again cant wait till the next one!!!
Old 10-20-2013, 07:48 PM   #760
WOOPOOW!!

Wow! What a weekend. You guys are the life blood that keeps this hobby alive! The team aspect definetly made for a really fun comp from my point of view. I saw alot of strategy, whispering, and heard alot of trash talk. It was just awesome! The wildcard pick made it even crazier with Farmer going to AL. They thought they had it in the bag after that, but TN managed to pull off the state win.

I just want to say a huge thank you to all who supported me, and who have told me they will be supporting me next year with the 2014 Gettin' Southern Showdown. I love getting to hangout with everyone, have loved it since my parents were still taking me to comps. So glad everyone enjoyed themselves this weekend. Ive gained a tremendous amount of confidense in myself as well as respect for those who take on the task of hosting a major event like this.

To all the vendors who supported the comp thank you for giving the drivers some awesome prizes. A HUGE thank you to RC-trim for the skins on the boundaries and the driver cards. Krawler Koncepts for the drivers stickers and the sportsman trophies. I loved having the extra little things for the drivers to use. Especially the extra payout from OTTSIX, and the tires for each driver

Thank you to Sven, Grandmasboy, and Harvo for helping me out with the 2.2 pro trophies. They were very neat and very proffessional. The top 3 definetly brought home some good lookin hardware.

Speaking of the top drivers,
HUGE THANK YOU to TEDROCKZ for the cash payout!
Steve is one of the nicest and funniest guys you will meet at a comp. The things he does for this hobby are above and beyond and I really appreciate it. Steve has helped me out personally multiple times, and man I really cant thank you enough for supporting this comp the way you did!

Fishmaxx, I appreciate you helping keep me organised and going throughout this process not only on comp day, but behind the scenes when it came to planning, scoring, sign ups, etc. Also helping me keep moving forward when it came to changing location and what not.

M_Energy and BDN Machine, if it wasnt for you guys, id have been sleeping in the back of my jeep with all of my stuff scattered accross the mountain. Thanks for letting me sleep in the closet

Farmer, Binaryterror, ittybitty, bigjon, and everyone else who was apart of the antics friday night. It made this comp that much more worth it.

Chicklet, without you this comp would not have happened. You did an awesome job on the score sheets, the Tshirt logos, and the main comp logo that we will continue to use. I know you didnt feel the best, but thank you for making it and driving your ass off. Your last sportsman course run was awesome

Lastly, thank you to Cliff, Tn Crawlin and AL Crawler (and anyone who held a timer, or a clipboard for the sportys) for stepping up and helping me out with Sportsman today. Will spend a little more time next year on staying organised for sportsman.

Im sure im forgetting some, I had a migrane throughout the sportsman finals and almost fell asleep at the wheel on the way home. Made it safe but feel like i got ran over by a semi. Will post more tomorrow. Sportsman scores going up now. See you guys next year!

Gettin' Southern Showdown! ~OCOEE WHITE WATER CENTER~ - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
G6 superlift southern showdown challenge ROLANDROCKSHOP Scale Videos! 17 10-20-2012 06:13 PM
Southern CUP Showdown KrawlOff-Road.com Competitions 725 08-26-2009 05:22 AM
Southern CUP Showdown CD13 Oklahoma 1 07-27-2009 05:51 PM
Ocoee Whitewater Center Crawling sddill Videos! 9 03-02-2008 09:06 PM