Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Northeast > Pennsylvania

Notices

Thread: Bloomsburg truck jam

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
Sinking with the ship

Default Bloomsburg truck jam

Is anyone attending the Bloomsburg truck jamboree next weekend? I am going with my stepfather with our truck Monster Mash. I am thinking of bringing some crawlers. Does anyone know if they have any rock courses set up for the 1:1s? We have never been there before.

-MIke
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2009, 03:37 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

I've been there... I try to go every year... The only rock course I know they have, is in the infield... where they have the tracks and courses setup....
PEDEcrawlerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 08:02 AM   #3

I've been there every year for the past ten years. To my knowledge there is no rock course there. Just Monster trucks, tough trucks and mud drags.

The only show I know of that has a rock course is Carlislse PA.

Check out this link for the weekends events at bloomsburg. http://www.familyevents.com/files/20...%206-18-09.pdf
primerk5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:40 AM   #4
Sinking with the ship

Alright, well I will be there and I am going to bring some crawlers in case there is something or something nearby.

Are you guys both going this year?

-Mike
Old 07-06-2009, 10:00 AM   #5

Ya, I'll be there. Leaving thursday to go up. Can't wait. I'll have my old blazer at the show, It will probably be parked next to the most rusted ford up there.

Old 07-06-2009, 10:49 AM   #6
Sinking with the ship

Right on dude, bring a crawler with you just in case, if you have room I think we are in some sort of pro class or something with our truck

Old 07-06-2009, 06:21 PM   #7
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser View Post
Right on dude, bring a crawler with you just in case, if you have room I think we are in some sort of pro class or something with our truck

Nice Truck 1BJB. Is it ever driven or just a show truck?
mississippirocs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:17 PM   #8
Rock Crawler

1BJB, I am going to be there on Saturday... Thats the truck you are bringing?... Maybe i will bring my AX, and hopefully my Bully'd rig( if the axles show up before then)...
Old 07-06-2009, 09:55 PM   #9
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by mississippirocs View Post
Nice Truck 1BJB. Is it ever driven or just a show truck?
Its a show truck but we do drive it plenty...alot more then before now that I installed a the MSD (actually mallory) box and distributor...runs mint now

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEDEcrawlerguy View Post
1BJB, I am going to be there on Saturday... Thats the truck you are bringing?... Maybe i will bring my AX, and hopefully my Bully'd rig( if the axles show up before then)...
Yeah look for Monster Mash, Im sure youll see my crawlers with it, I plan to bring the Atomic Toy, fj-45, Warn rock ready Wrangler, k2-5 wrangler and maybe something else if I have room

-Mike
Old 07-08-2009, 08:43 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser View Post

Looks sweet. I haven't seen that truck at Bloomsburg Before. Where are you guys camping? I don't know if I'll have my crawler with me or not. I don't have a way to charge my radios battery while I'm up there. We'll see though, I've got plenty of room to bring it. I may bring something from my RC collection who knows.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:23 PM   #11
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by primerk5 View Post
Looks sweet. I haven't seen that truck at Bloomsburg Before. Where are you guys camping? I don't know if I'll have my crawler with me or not. I don't have a way to charge my radios battery while I'm up there. We'll see though, I've got plenty of room to bring it. I may bring something from my RC collection who knows.

This is actually the 1st time we are attending this show with the truck, it has been to several others along the east coast but never this one. We arent camping there, we are staying at some motel somewhere near by...I dont know all the details since my stepdad booked everything with his friends that are also coming up.

I am going to charge what I can tonight, if there are rocks I am hoping I can run on them, if not I am sure some will appreciate the trucks along side with the 1:1

-Mike
Old 07-09-2009, 03:39 PM   #12
Rock Crawler

1BJB, I just got some Bully's in the mail today.. Hope to have a rig running by tonight... If so, I"ll bring that... just in case..
Old 07-09-2009, 05:05 PM   #13
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEDEcrawlerguy View Post
1BJB, I just got some Bully's in the mail today.. Hope to have a rig running by tonight... If so, I"ll bring that... just in case..

Right on dude, we got our truck set up but we didnt do much else, we just got to the hotel and are chillin hard for a bit. I have the Atomic Toy, Sammi, Hardcore Warn YJ, and my OG ScaleOffRoad XJ. I am hoping there will be some rocks somewhere near by, we will see what happens.

PrimerK5, I saw you pulling in dude I was riding in the back of our friends Chevy "bully dog".

Hope to cya guys over the weekend
-Mike