RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Pennsylvania (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/pennsylvania/)
-   -   Calling All Western Pa Crawlers (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/pennsylvania/56848-calling-all-western-pa-crawlers.html)

Rckcrwlr 01-16-2007 05:25 AM

Calling All Western Pa Crawlers

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

I am trying to start a local crawling club. I need everyone that is interested to make themselves known by posting to this thread. I will keep updating this post with the names so that we can see if it is worth pursuing. Let me know what city, so we can get a geographical picture of potential members.

rckcrwlr (Washington)
Crawln Coles (New Stanton)
STEVESTOCK (Pittsburgh)
jrn (Blairsville)
bustedcrawler (Coraopolis)
joen007 (Blairsville)
99ChevyZR2 (Etna)
Polyophio (Wheeling, WV)
rcpuller (Washington)
kodiakman (Clune)
stIck kIng (Connellsville)
SATAYO (Johnstown)
Merlin98 (Jeannette)
DRCMAN (Pittsburgh)
LEWIS (Robinson)
razor rc (Somerset)
EvilTwin v2 (Moundsville, WV)
hazzzy (Everson-Scottdale)
DavidCrawls (Moundsville, WV)
rcdemon1 (Morgantown, WV)
STEEL_CITY_CRAWLER (Pittsburgh)
PBLMCHILD (Erie)
Mascman (Apollo)
rcnut38 (Flatwoods, WV)
rctraxzdriver33 (Clay, WV)
Prime (Flatwoods, WV)
nhruska (Hollsopple - somerset county )

Thanks,
John

STEVESTOCK 01-16-2007 05:29 AM

Stevestock

Count Me In (pittsburgh)

jrn 01-16-2007 06:44 AM

I'm In all so John i'm from Blairsville You can email me at jn124@hotmail.com

Racer4Life 01-16-2007 07:22 AM

There are a few of us in the Parkersburg WV area. I think they are trying to start something up too. We are about two hours away. I race at Steelcity and Beaver sometimes!

Tom

bustedcrawler 01-16-2007 10:08 AM

Count me in....Pittsburgh

jeepster26104 01-16-2007 10:23 AM

We are starting an eastern division of the tri-state crawlers. What we are looking for are people in western PA, central and eastern OH, and WV. Right now what we are trying to do is put together a list of crawl spots that will be a fair driving distance for everyone. If you are interested go to www.tri-statecrawlers.com and post up in the crawling locations. Pics help too.

Rckcrwlr 01-16-2007 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racer4Life
There are a few of us in the Parkersburg WV area. I think they are trying to start something up too. We are about two hours away. I race at Steelcity and Beaver sometimes!

Tom

Do you race at river junction with John P?

That is a ride for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepster26104
We are starting an eastern division of the tri-state crawlers. What we are looking for are people in western PA, central and eastern OH, and WV. Right now what we are trying to do is put together a list of crawl spots that will be a fair driving distance for everyone. If you are interested go to www.tri-statecrawlers.com and post up in the crawling locations. Pics help too.

We would still be interested in hooking up with you but we want to try to get something going in Western PA. We have a lot of interest from the western border to central PA.

Thanks,
John

joen007 01-16-2007 05:24 PM

count me in also joen007 i'm also from blairsville

99chevyZR2 01-16-2007 07:23 PM

I guess im in too. I live in etna which is about 10 miles outside of the city. I was wandering if you guys knew any spots around this area to go crawl in. I will be finishing up my scaler soon so i want a good place to go test it.
Andrew

polyophio 01-16-2007 07:50 PM

I'm in Wheeling, WV. I would be interested in hooking up with you guys and doing some crawling. If any of you would be interested I have found a few places around here that would make for some good 2.2 crawlers or scale trail rigs.

I'll keep checking back to see what kind of progress you all are making. Hope things go well.

rcpuller 01-17-2007 05:05 AM

I am from the Washington PA area also....just getting involved in the crawling aspect....You can count me in also]

Jeff

kodiakman 01-17-2007 02:29 PM

Clune.pa

Rckcrwlr 01-17-2007 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kodiakman
Clune.pa

Welcome

This is going to be great.

Crawln Coles 01-17-2007 02:55 PM

Ten of us so far! I know of a few more guys that haven't even posted. I can't wait to meet everybody. We also need to think of a name and a logo, for all the artistic types.

W.P.A.C.

Steel City Crawlers

just some ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!

"thumbsup"

Racer4Life 01-17-2007 03:03 PM

[quote=Rckcrwlr]Do you race at river junction with John P?

That is a ride for you.

Raced at Beaver and Steelcity. Not sure about John P. Lots of faces, not many names.!! 2 hrs isn't bad. Racing competition and a good racing program is worth the drive!

Hope to meet up with you guys and do some Crawling. Wheeling would be a good middle point and is sure to have some great spots along the Ohio river for us.

Rckcrwlr 01-17-2007 07:45 PM

[quote=Racer4LifeHope to meet up with you guys and do some Crawling. Wheeling would be a good middle point and is sure to have some great spots along the Ohio river for us.[/quote]

We will keep you in the loop with this. Wheeling would be awesome...Maybe up in Oglebay...there has to be rocks up there.

Stick King 01-18-2007 12:44 AM

Crawling Club? I'm down like four flat tires. You can count me in! I'm not on-line much but crawlin coles does a good job of keeping me posted....(Connellsville)

SATAYO 01-18-2007 04:39 AM

SATAYO (Johnstown, PA)

Anyone interested in my other Roc-Max... please contact me, before I post it... s_taylor_gt@yahoo.com

I like Steel City Crawlers, I like Keystone Kreepers too...

-SATAYO

4stAir 01-18-2007 05:38 AM

glad to see you guys gettin something rolling..... "thumbsup"
we are starting to make ours more official now. maybe we can do some east vs west comps...."thumbsup"

Rckcrwlr 01-18-2007 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4stAir
maybe we can do some east vs west comps...."thumbsup"

You're on!!!!