Notices

Thread: 2017 EPARCC Modified SORRCA rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2017, 12:01 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default 2017 EPARCC Modified SORRCA rules

Here is the 2017 SORRCA rules
(EPARCC Version)
Per the rules, we have modified this to fit our clubs charter.

Our charter states that we should make every attempt to grow the club.
Our belief is the best way to do this is by making it easy for new members to compete.
Publishing this document here will cover all EPA scale comps for 2017 season.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6S...ZyRjcxaWc/view

Jslick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2017, 11:52 AM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: 2017 EPARCC Modified SORRCA rules

Couple minor questions.

Exterior items. One of my rigs is a bronco with a proline interior. I have mounted some of my non-functional items inside but viewable. Would these be counted for points?

Functional items. On one rig I decided against head lights and went with a bumper mounted light bar, plastic roof lights and recessed fog lights in the bumper. I am guessing that it won't count for head lights, but I could still pick up points for functional items? Would that be -1 for all of them, or -1 for each?

Spare tire. I have yet to replace my spare with what I want, but for the moment I have a 1.9 ripsaw (4.3") as my spare. I am running 1.7 Irok's (4.1") on 1.9 wheels on the rig. They are with in the 1/4", but assuming functional means I could use it, the ripsaw is larger then class 1 specs. Would the spare be counted or do I need to scrounge up a single class 1 tire?

If I read the grey text correctly for EPARCC events -30 will max you out.
Ditchrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 12:07 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: 2017 EPARCC Modified SORRCA rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditchrat View Post
Couple minor questions.

Exterior items. One of my rigs is a bronco with a proline interior. I have mounted some of my non-functional items inside but viewable. Would these be counted for points?

Functional items. On one rig I decided against head lights and went with a bumper mounted light bar, plastic roof lights and recessed fog lights in the bumper. I am guessing that it won't count for head lights, but I could still pick up points for functional items? Would that be -1 for all of them, or -1 for each?

Spare tire. I have yet to replace my spare with what I want, but for the moment I have a 1.9 ripsaw (4.3") as my spare. I am running 1.7 Irok's (4.1") on 1.9 wheels on the rig. They are with in the 1/4", but assuming functional means I could use it, the ripsaw is larger then class 1 specs. Would the spare be counted or do I need to scrounge up a single class 1 tire?

If I read the grey text correctly for EPARCC events -30 will max you out.

There is a max of functional and nonfunctional scale points. I would have to see the lights, sounds like -3. The spare should be fine, we are not super picky and will help out where we can. I might event have a spare 1.55. Yes we max out at 30 Which would be half of the possible 60 points. we also break the groups up based on scale points to make it more fair for the new guys and more challenging for the ones that have been around. 0-19 half points would be in the Adventurer Class and 20-30 half points would be in the Trail Ready Class. we can go over stuff at the fun Run on the 26th. I'll bring along a tech in sheet for you to have.

John
Jslick is offline   Reply With Quote

2017 EPARCC Modified SORRCA rules - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
EPARCC 2017 Season Jslick Pennsylvania 10 02-27-2017 05:28 PM
sorrca rules Poprivet Newbie General 2 03-06-2015 09:50 AM
SORRCA Rules on Hold!! slobin3d Scale Comp Rules 147 02-05-2011 01:22 PM