Thread: W.Pa.C. May 20th GTG/Practice Comp

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2007, 05:29 PM   #101
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor rc View Post
or pm me with a price thanks

I have one set...$3,000,000.00

J/K...we can talk...I will bring them...
Rckcrwlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2007, 05:37 PM   #102
Pebble Pounder

ok,

anyone else got a set of axle wideners????
razor rc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:47 PM   #103
Rock Crawler

In the for sale section, someone from PA has a set. Maybe they can send them to you Priority mail.
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71895
mascman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 07:34 PM   #104

hey nm on the axel wideners but i will still take the ones off of you john im goin to buy a new set i found some for like $27
hazzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 07:36 PM   #105
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazzzy View Post
hey nm on the axel wideners but i will still take the ones off of you john im goin to buy a new set i found some for like $27
That is up to you. I will bring them. If you want them fine..if not, no big deal.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:18 PM   #106

no i want them but i need 2 sets ones for mine and one for mikes
Old 05-15-2007, 09:16 PM   #107
Quarry Creeper

Default for sale

a pair of clod axles. still open diffs.baerly used $100 ill bring them the 20th see u thare.SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
LEWIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:05 PM   #108

[

Theirs a person thats into the sport? I ride 35 miles on my mtb every saturday anyways[/quote]

ok johnny bravo not everyone can do all that so lets not try to get all crazy about this walking thing again
phat crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:21 PM   #109

If you want to go to caparis .Then go If you can't walk aleast a minute.Maybe take up bingo? I don't see anyone else trying to find any spots?[/quote]

man thats a bad attitude to have on the forum.......and there is a spot it was called casparis it was close to parking and there were no issues there,... it was jus a comment ......... keep it fun thats what its about
phat crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:26 AM   #110
Rock Crawler

I talked to Tom and I think he is just frustrated that nobody seems to have found any spots.

When I picked the spot in Apollo, I didn't want to disappoint anyone, but it is hard to find a location that has everything we need as a club.

Sure, i found better places with more rocks, but it doesn't have the parking or the easy access...so it's a no-go for the club.

I was in Tom's shoes and I know that you don't want people to travel a long time and be disappointed with the spot you pick. You feel like you let the club down.

The way I see it, Tom has a spot we can try. Some may like it and some may not...that's life.

Good or bad you tried, Tom, and that's all that counts...go with the second spot and don't worry about it.

The club will have a good time.
mascman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 11:47 AM   #111
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mascman View Post
I talked to Tom and I think he is just frustrated that nobody seems to have found any spots.

When I picked the spot in Apollo, I didn't want to disappoint anyone, but it is hard to find a location that has everything we need as a club.

Sure, i found better places with more rocks, but it doesn't have the parking or the easy access...so it's a no-go for the club.

I was in Tom's shoes and I know that you don't want people to travel a long time and be disappointed with the spot you pick. You feel like you let the club down.

The way I see it, Tom has a spot we can try. Some may like it and some may not...that's life.

Good or bad you tried, Tom, and that's all that counts...go with the second spot and don't worry about it.

The club will have a good time.
tom, it seems like a good spot. i wanna come and crawl.
Old 05-16-2007, 02:14 PM   #112
Pebble Pounder

I sorry if some people took it the wrong way.I just tryed to fit some good spots for the club.I don't want to disapoint anyone with the spot.because alot of members have a pretty good haul to come. And my coment was wrong sorry members and I didn't see anyone trying to find any other spots out their.I guess everyone is right its about having fun hanging out with new people.tom

Last edited by kodiakman; 05-16-2007 at 02:27 PM.
kodiakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 03:13 PM   #113

its ok man i meen i have found some great spots but you cant get to them easy so i kno there a no go i had to take my jeep and put it in lo range 4wd to get there so i kno some ppl in the club wont be intrested in goin there to crawl unless they have a offroad truck like i do i dont care what happens with me jeep but i kno some others want to keep there jeeps lookin nice and i do 2 but i kno that risks i take driving some places i do so i dont mind the walk i really enjoy it but neways i kno im not the one to say this but lets get on to a new subject and just let this go
Old 05-16-2007, 04:29 PM   #114
Pebble Pounder

hey guys. im might be able to make this one. i have no plans to do anything this weekend so i should be there as long as i can finish my comp tuber. i just finished up shortening the links tonight. all i have left to do is to make an electronic tray and then bolt it to the r2 tranny and then i can disaasmeble it for paint. what color do you guys think i should paint it. right now its blue with a black cage and im not a big fan of blue so i was wandering what you guys thought about a red base with black tribal flames coming down the sides. well i guess i should see you guys there. talk to you guys later, andrew
99chevyZR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 04:50 PM   #115
RCC Addict

Hey Andew, I hope you can make it out. I'ld like to see that tuber on some rocks!!!!!!!!!

Crawln Coles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 07:29 PM   #116
RCC Addict

Guess I need to start prepping the truck. Hopefully I won't break another wheel...good thing they come with a warranty right John? Maybe this time I can go the whole time without breaking, not that I can't change out servo gears in record time or anything, but it gets old.
bustedcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 07:48 PM   #117
Pebble Pounder

yeah matt. i would like to get it out of my room so i can use my desk to get some homewrok done on it. i have no room. i have it all buttoned up basically tonight. i got the links shortened and everything. all i need to do is straighten a bracket and then mount the tranny and electronics. then a quick teardown and paint then a quick reassembly, but that might have to wait until after the 20th. where is this meet at. i didnt have a chance to read the thread to find out and need a quick answer. talk to you guys later.

P.S. hey matt, my tuber has 6.75 inches of travel on a droop style set-up
99chevyZR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 08:16 PM   #118
Pebble Pounder

hey, andrew its in clune.

i wanna see that thing too. I cant believe i got a TLT
Old 05-16-2007, 08:57 PM   #119
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustedcrawler View Post
Guess I need to start prepping the truck. Hopefully I won't break another wheel...good thing they come with a warranty right John? Maybe this time I can go the whole time without breaking, not that I can't change out servo gears in record time or anything, but it gets old.
Did you pay for the extended warranty?? Actually making some for hazzy. I am adding Plastic epoxy to the seams to strengthen them. We will see how that works. Matt, I will redo it after this comp if you want.

I have so much stuff going on. I am not sure what I will have on Sunday. Maybe only Rusty. Super is torn apart. Baja Bug needs a go over...think I spun a couple hexes.

To much sheat to do and not enough time.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:03 PM   #120
Pebble Pounder

John

I think I have some inet hexs or some stock plastic ones .if you need some?
kodiakman is offline   Reply With Quote