Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Northeast > Pennsylvania

Notices

Thread: W.Pa.C. August 19th Comp #3 (Ohiopyle)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2007, 07:14 AM   #41
Quarry Creeper

Default done

video done. check out the 2.2s second course on the thread

Last edited by LEWIS; 07-25-2007 at 08:18 AM.
LEWIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2007, 08:00 AM   #42
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg219 View Post

I also like the rocks there a bit more because of the dampness and its out of the sun if its really hot.

Plus the chics in bikini's.
I like the slides better too, even though both spots are nice...

Quote:
How about the first course's at the bridge and the second at the waterslides. (or vise versa)
this is the best idea.!
Crawln Coles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 08:07 AM   #43
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mascman;781326[B
Is anybody going to post up our crawling video?![/B]
I am working on it...I do have to work sometimes to fund this sickness. I did finally get it from LEWIS. It is awesome. I am trying to fine a place to link it to.

I will let you know...
Rckcrwlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 08:09 AM   #44
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rckcrwlr View Post
I am working on it...I do have to work sometimes to fund this sickness. I did finally get it from LEWIS. It is awesome. I am trying to fine a place to link it to.

I will let you know...
I could see everyone packing back up and going to the slides so that SG and Coles could check out the views.

Once I unpack...I am there for the duration. We could have a field trip to the slides to view the sights after the event...
Old 07-25-2007, 12:32 PM   #45
RCC Addict

Quote:
More chics losing their bikini's going down the waterslides. Da......

I also like the rocks there a bit more because of the dampness and its out of the sun if its really hot.

Plus the chics in bikini's.

How about the first course's at the bridge and the second at the waterslides. (or vise versa)
The bridge spot wasn't totally exposed to the sun, and I am sure if you wanted your rocks damp we could poor cooler run off over the course for ya..

Chicks in bikini's...great one less competitor I have to worry about while I am competing! I personally, don't care what is going on around me, as I am too busy driving, judging, or just trying to keep things rolling to care.

2 locations for a single comp huh? Who is going to help set up both locations? How will we reserve parking for both locations for all competitors? Which spot do we hold the shoot out at? Making sure 1 location is properly set-up and ready to go, so I can tech the trucks prior to the comp, (which SG219 you missed tech at the last comp, so you need to be early for this one so you can be tech'ed), is hard enough with the few of us that show up early to take care of that.

This time of year, your chicks in bikinis and thier boyfriend's will be chewing up all the parking spots making the chance of a two spot comp out of the question.

Going between the two may possibly work as a winter series comp, due to a lack of chicks in bikinis and the million and 1 touristas down there.
bustedcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:56 PM   #46
Quarry Creeper

Talking

Quote:
Come on man...focus...Do you own a harley?
Ok now I'm laughing like I'm insane.
DRCMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 05:00 PM   #47
Rock Stacker

on aug 19. which palce will everyone be at first?
jdking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:17 PM   #48
RCC Addict

Quote:
We will be at the bridge area this time. Bigger area with different lines. Also, great parking area.

We will finalize the exact spot that morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdking View Post
on aug 19. which palce will everyone be at first?
We will be at the bridge area for the whole comp this time
Old 07-25-2007, 07:06 PM   #49
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustedcrawler View Post
The bridge spot wasn't totally exposed to the sun, and I am sure if you wanted your rocks damp we could poor cooler run off over the course for ya..

Chicks in bikini's...great one less competitor I have to worry about while I am competing! I personally, don't care what is going on around me, as I am too busy driving, judging, or just trying to keep things rolling to care.

2 locations for a single comp huh? Who is going to help set up both locations? How will we reserve parking for both locations for all competitors? Which spot do we hold the shoot out at? Making sure 1 location is properly set-up and ready to go, so I can tech the trucks prior to the comp, (which SG219 you missed tech at the last comp, so you need to be early for this one so you can be tech'ed), is hard enough with the few of us that show up early to take care of that.

This time of year, your chicks in bikinis and thier boyfriend's will be chewing up all the parking spots making the chance of a two spot comp out of the question.

Going between the two may possibly work as a winter series comp, due to a lack of chicks in bikinis and the million and 1 touristas down there.
Damn, it was just a suggestion.

No need for the "I do this, and I do that speech".

Can't anyone take the bikini comment with a little laughter. It was a funny excuse to have it there. Not a serious one.

Lighten up......
sg219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 07:33 PM   #50
Rock Stacker

so. what time should i be at the comp on the 19th. and does it cost anything

Last edited by jdking; 07-25-2007 at 07:44 PM.
jdking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 08:19 PM   #51
Quarry Creeper

Default time

time to be there is 9 am no later. hope u make it out.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:23 PM   #52
RCC Addict

Quote:

Can't anyone take the bikini comment with a little laughter. It was a funny excuse to have it there. Not a serious one.

Lighten up......
Dude, I was taking as that I was just pointing out why I don't think it would work for the summer time, but I think you missed the part about how I thought it would be sweet for the winter

There is a little need for the "speech" as you put it. There are tons of great ideas out there that would be awesome to do with extra hands on deck.

Bikini comment was funny, but this is a comp not a GTG so I take competing/winning seriously...that is just me. I am just a very competitive person by nature. I thought it was funny, but like I said it makes no difference to me.

Trust me I am very very laid back. No need to lighten up here bro
Old 07-25-2007, 08:23 PM   #53
RCC Addict

Quote:

Lighten up......

yeah 4-real, it's not that serious!!!!!!!!!

I like meadow run better(if you walk a little tons of lines), but the bridge is OK it's wide open. There's also more spots up there for future reference, kentucky knob, ferncliff ect...
Crawln Coles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 08:24 PM   #54
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdking View Post
so. what time should i be at the comp on the 19th. and does it cost anything
On a serious note, you need to be there early to get tech inspected as you missed the last one. Everyone else does it, so not picking on you
Old 07-25-2007, 08:25 PM   #55
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawln Coles View Post
yeah 4-real, it's not that serious!!!!!!!!!

I like meadow run better(if you walk a little tons of lines), but the bridge is OK it's wide open. There's also more spots up there for future reference, kentucky knob, ferncliff ect...
Guess I need to catch up with teenie boppers and figure out the smiley thing so you guys and realize I am just throwing a bit realism in there, nothing more or less.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:37 PM   #56
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
On a serious note, you need to be there early to get tech inspected as you missed the last one. Everyone else does it, so not picking on you
Correction Busted...JDKing has never been to a comp. I think you were sending that to sg.

Guys,
It is real important to be there with your rig ready at 9:30am. I don't care if you show up early and roam or what. Help is always welcome but not necessary. The Club officers and LEWIS have committed to be at every Comp early. That is five people to set up...more than enough.

The tough part is when Busted starts the inspections and then people come late.

Remember this is all about running our rigs and seeing how far we can push them without breaking...

The officers are just trying to make an organized and fun atmosphere for everyone.

We had our biggest turnout last comp. That makes me excited. I never thought when I started putting feelers out last November that it would come to this.

The thanks goes to all of you.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:39 PM   #57
Quarry Creeper

Talking

smilies . smilies are fun!!!! so can't wait for the 19th. boy crawling this weekend sun @ that comp in wailliamstown w.v.& mj8 next weekend. thats what im talking about. then it will be the 19th
Old 07-25-2007, 08:48 PM   #58
RCC Addict

Quote:
Guess I need to catch up with teenie boppers and figure out the smiley thing so you guys and realize I am just throwing a bit realism in there, nothing more or less.
yeah ya old fart, here's a good write up on internet smiley's for you to catch up on:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_slang

now on a serious note, the bridge spot looks killer! it also looks the be open enough to maybe even try and do a XRRA style rock racing course after we're done and just messing around!!!!
STEEL_CITY_CRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 08:55 PM   #59

crawling is fun........."thumbsu p""thumbsu p"
phat crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 08:57 PM   #60

john how is that diaz comeing along? i found a couple of those leaf mounts.....if u are going to mj8 ill bring them.................stick king why you no ride quad anymore its not any fun without you throwing rocks all over me...........lol.....

Last edited by phat crawler; 07-25-2007 at 08:59 PM.
phat crawler is offline   Reply With Quote