LMFAO!!!!!!
Attached Images

Grizzly4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2006, 06:53 PM   #22
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishmaxx
Hate to burst your bubble there bro! You keep bringing it up, so I will tell the whole story behind your big fish tale.

On the 1st course you could not get through the second gate normally, so you drove around then backed through it. A loophole one of your Utah brothers let you do Then because all the Utah Boys were tired, hungry, wanted to hurry and go home. On the 2nd Super course they made it out of the 1st 2.2 course by stretching the gates out a couple inches, so of course you blew through that course cause you had already run it with narrower gates earlier in the day

I'll bet you a couple of shots of your choice at McStiffs you can't even get through the courses the evil Dr. Carnage has planned for Super
Thanks for telling it straight fish. I kicked myself for running first and secound after seeing everyone doing the buypass thing (totally illegal in Arizona and I thought everywhere else). No hard feelings though I was only there to meet some new people and work the bugs out of two experimental chassis before the PARC season started.

Chad-
grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 09:49 PM   #23
I wanna be Dave

Cloak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 01:26 AM   #24
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishmaxx

I'll bet you a couple of shots of your choice at McStiffs you can't even get through the courses the evil Dr. Carnage has planned for Super
You're on (even if I don't make it it'll be fun to try)

And that move is illegal NOW but it wasn't then and as someone in another thread said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grzzly4x4
I believe that undefined areas of the rules should ALWAYS be exploited to gain any advantage you can.
and that is exactly what I did.
NaZ-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 09:19 AM   #25
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by grover
Thanks for telling it straight fish. I kicked myself for running first and secound after seeing everyone doing the buypass thing (totally illegal in Arizona and I thought everywhere else). No hard feelings though I was only there to meet some new people and work the bugs out of two experimental chassis before the PARC season started.

Chad-
Yeah, I never really mentioned it before (bypass thing) cause it would seem like sour grapes Matt, Bret, and Ken put on a good event, so why b!tch I think my truck was the only one to get through that 2nd gate on Course 1, so its likely I would have won Super Class had it not been allowed.
Fishmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote