Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > RC Rock Crawling Worlds
Loading

Notices

Thread: 2015 RC Crawling Worlds- Las Vegas Sept 11, 12, 13th

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2015, 01:58 PM   #41
5th D Owner/Driver
 
cboggs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Snoqualmie, Wa.
Posts: 1,921
Default Re: 2015 RC Crawling Worlds- Las Vegas Sept 11, 12, 13th

WARCRC ran 2.2s, 2.2 pro, and supers all year.
cboggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2015, 02:30 PM   #42
2013 2.2P Nat. Champion
 
SkaldidDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: BorderLine Crawlers Season 3 is on!
Posts: 2,584
Default Re: 2015 RC Crawling Worlds- Las Vegas Sept 11, 12, 13th

Quote:
Originally Posted by cboggs View Post
WARCRC ran 2.2s, 2.2 pro, and supers all year.
Got it. Updated. 2 NM clubs added to the list but quali' classes not updated yet.

J
SkaldidDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 09:08 PM   #43
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 1,489
Default Re: 2015 RC Crawling Worlds- Las Vegas Sept 11, 12, 13th

If we (LMRCC) get our Supers going, how many comps do we need to run before the cutoff?

And, when is the cutoff for 2015 World's?

I also understand we need 3 competitors to make all this happen?
Solitaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 10:02 AM   #44
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC
 
JohnRobHolmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Volt up! Gear down!
Posts: 20,229
Default Re: 2015 RC Crawling Worlds- Las Vegas Sept 11, 12, 13th

The RCCA forum has all information about series and stuff. 4 comps make a series, 3 people make a comp, and cutoff is about two months prior.
JohnRobHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 07:48 PM   #45
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 1,489
Default Re: 2015 RC Crawling Worlds- Las Vegas Sept 11, 12, 13th

Thanks, John.
Looks like we might have to wait til next year.
Solitaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 02:37 PM   #46
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC
 
JohnRobHolmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Volt up! Gear down!
Posts: 20,229
Default Re: 2015 RC Crawling Worlds- Las Vegas Sept 11, 12, 13th

I wouldn't wait, even if you didn't make a full season it would still be fun to drive, right? It would also help our driver ranking system get going sooner, and I think a ranking system like disc golf or chess uses would be rad to have!
JohnRobHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 04:54 PM   #47
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 235
Default Re: 2015 RC Crawling Worlds- Las Vegas Sept 11, 12, 13th

I'll be in the usa around then, so i think i'll try and make this one.
Bully2RockRomper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 09:47 PM   #48
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 1,489
Default Re: 2015 RC Crawling Worlds- Las Vegas Sept 11, 12, 13th

John
What's the best way to contact you regarding hosting a qualifier?
Solitaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 03:40 AM   #49
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 235
Default Re: 2015 RC Crawling Worlds- Las Vegas Sept 11, 12, 13th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
John
What's the best way to contact you regarding hosting a qualifier?
I would simply PM him.

Or message him at facebook.
Bully2RockRomper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 05:06 PM   #50
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Folsom
Posts: 1,867
Default Re: 2015 RC Crawling Worlds- Las Vegas Sept 11, 12, 13th

Question for Joel. On your spread sheet was Gsrcc (nor cal) included? Or was it removed because the data is not on Rcorva?
Im unsure if club pres is a coordinator for Rcorva

Last edited by Curcal; 05-14-2015 at 05:35 PM.
Curcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 01:44 PM   #51
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Surrey,BC- Canada
Posts: 1,662
Default Re: 2015 RC Crawling Worlds- Las Vegas Sept 11, 12, 13th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
John
What's the best way to contact you regarding hosting a qualifier?
JOHN
WE WOULD LIKE AN ANSWER TO THIS ASAP IF YOU COULD PLEASE?
chevotafun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 04:59 PM   #52
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC
 
JohnRobHolmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Volt up! Gear down!
Posts: 20,229
Default Re: 2015 RC Crawling Worlds- Las Vegas Sept 11, 12, 13th

I think I saw an email? But I cannot seem to find it. Can you send another through RCC?
JohnRobHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 08:20 PM   #53
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 1,489
Default Re: 2015 RC Crawling Worlds- Las Vegas Sept 11, 12, 13th

Randy (Mammoth) has taken over the task of contacting you, John. I'll get him to send another.
Solitaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 03:15 AM   #54
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Japan
Posts: 45
Default Re: 2015 RC Crawling Worlds- Las Vegas Sept 11, 12, 13th

Hello everyone

I started to prepare for the 2015 WORLDS, reading this thread....
I have been attending Nationals every year from 2007.
There are too many great memories from it! Love it!

I'm Japanese, Japanese are almost 95% are not bilingual, so no one else can check and read English thread and etc.
So Im doing some work on this.


What I felt from the posts are....


Who want to win the worlds?
Who can attend (eligible) to the Worlds?
Who is going to run the worlds?


But my thinking are.....


We just want to have ultimate FUN at worlds!
We need to discuss what makes Worlds fun!


So my thinking are


Do you need to limit the players?
Off course, top players are eligible to attend but I think you don't need to limit the players to attend the worlds.

Is it glowing category?
I don't feel the comp classes are glowing what we want it to be. so I think this is the timing to let everyone who loves comp RC crawlers can attend the worlds and make it big again.


To organize the worlds, Im really busy but I can help, everyone who really love RC crawlers can help.


John, you are the manager, you control people who loves RC crawlers.


Make the world simple like it used to be.... Like when we started the comps in your hometown....



If someone is designer, design for this worlds!
If someone is sign industries, make sign for the worlds!
If someone can cut metal, make 1st, 2nd and 3rd plates!


Let's get together and make it best world ever!



What do you guys think?
yocci@J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 04:05 PM   #55
2013 2.2P Nat. Champion
 
SkaldidDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: BorderLine Crawlers Season 3 is on!
Posts: 2,584
Default Re: 2015 RC Crawling Worlds- Las Vegas Sept 11, 12, 13th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcal View Post
Question for Joel. On your spread sheet was Gsrcc (nor cal) included? Or was it removed because the data is not on Rcorva?
Im unsure if club pres is a coordinator for Rcorva

Hey Curt,

That was my mistake. There is a GardenStateRCRC and a GoldenStateRCC. I replaced one with the other. Who is in the contact person (name_RCC ID) of GSRCC and what Nats qualifying classes are being run this season. I'll updated the list for you.

Cheers,

J
SkaldidDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 04:34 PM   #56
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Folsom
Posts: 1,867
Default Re: 2015 RC Crawling Worlds- Las Vegas Sept 11, 12, 13th

Thanks J!
I thought that might have been the issue. Those club names/acronyms are waaaaayy to similar.

Golden State ran 2.2p and 2.2s
Club pres: seph606
Curcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 04:37 PM   #57
2013 2.2P Nat. Champion
 
SkaldidDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: BorderLine Crawlers Season 3 is on!
Posts: 2,584
Default Re: 2015 RC Crawling Worlds- Las Vegas Sept 11, 12, 13th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcal View Post
Thanks J!
I thought that might have been the issue. Those club names/acronyms are waaaaayy to similar.

Golden State ran 2.2p and 2.2s
Club pres: seph606
Gracias Curt.

J
SkaldidDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 05:38 PM   #58
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Near Boston
Posts: 1,242
Default Re: 2015 RC Crawling Worlds- Las Vegas Sept 11, 12, 13th

Quote:
Originally Posted by yocci@J View Post
Hello everyone

I started to prepare for the 2015 WORLDS, reading this thread....
I have been attending Nationals every year from 2007.
There are too many great memories from it! Love it!

I'm Japanese, Japanese are almost 95% are not bilingual, so no one else can check and read English thread and etc.
So Im doing some work on this.


What I felt from the posts are....


Who want to win the worlds?
Who can attend (eligible) to the Worlds?
Who is going to run the worlds?


But my thinking are.....


We just want to have ultimate FUN at worlds!
We need to discuss what makes Worlds fun!


So my thinking are


Do you need to limit the players?
Off course, top players are eligible to attend but I think you don't need to limit the players to attend the worlds.

Is it glowing category?
I don't feel the comp classes are glowing what we want it to be. so I think this is the timing to let everyone who loves comp RC crawlers can attend the worlds and make it big again.


To organize the worlds, Im really busy but I can help, everyone who really love RC crawlers can help.


John, you are the manager, you control people who loves RC crawlers.


Make the world simple like it used to be.... Like when we started the comps in your hometown....



If someone is designer, design for this worlds!
If someone is sign industries, make sign for the worlds!
If someone can cut metal, make 1st, 2nd and 3rd plates!


Let's get together and make it best world ever!



What do you guys think?
I think this is a good way to keep the people that are still into comp crawling excited about it. I don't think there are enough people to exclude someone who want to make the kind of effort required to attend an Worlds. It also means that clubs don't have to exclude some of their members who would be really excited by a trip to worlds with their buddies.
BC-Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 06:43 PM   #59
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: here
Posts: 2,948
Default Re: 2015 RC Crawling Worlds- Las Vegas Sept 11, 12, 13th

Invite info here.
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rcca-...te-system.html

From what I've read everyone is welcome to compete @ nationals/Worlds. Only catch is you must qualify @ club level or @ a USRCCA/RCORVA qualifier to win the National/Worlds title...

Wasn't other nationals capped @ 100 drivers?
I'd like to see a 100 drivers @ nationals/Worlds, IMO we won't see this many drivers in classic comps ( 2.2pro/2.2s/supers/1.9's)

Last edited by tapped-out; 05-18-2015 at 07:06 PM.
tapped-out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 06:46 PM   #60
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: williamsport
Posts: 8,588
Default Re: 2015 RC Crawling Worlds- Las Vegas Sept 11, 12, 13th

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapped-out View Post
From what I've read everyone is welcome to compete @ nationals/Worlds. Only catch is you must qualify @ club level or @ a USRCCA/RCORVA qualifier to win the National/Worlds title...

Wasn't other nationals capped @ 100 drivers?
Anyone can win, per class.. Only invites, are eligible for the Overall title...

Atleast was my understanding of it?

Good time to clear it up..?
winnerone23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



2015 RC Crawling Worlds- Las Vegas Sept 11, 12, 13th - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RECON G6 "Famous Vegas Nights" Las Vegas, NV Sept. 21, 2013 DRIVNMF Recon G6 31 09-22-2013 03:14 PM
Crawling in Las Vegas? Orph3o General Crawlers 4 07-13-2013 12:17 AM
Las Vegas crawling doublej Nevada 40 06-07-2013 07:58 PM
Las Vegas crawling? underdog75 Nevada 5 02-19-2012 07:00 PM
Las Vegas Crawling sisterfunk Videos! 4 01-14-2012 10:11 AM
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com