Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > RC Rock Crawling Worlds

Notices

Thread: 2015 rcca offroad worlds | movie, pics & clips by esp

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2015, 04:08 PM   #1

Default 2015 rcca offroad worlds | movie, pics & clips by esp

First off I want to warn everyone.. I have never been into forum posting and have absolutely zero training with videography or photography. I am just very passionate about RC and my desire to show the lifestyle to people in the way that I see it has led me to be very passionate about creating content which led me to be self taught and honestly still very rough around the edges. So that being said lets get to it!

As a hardcore scale enthusiast the comp crawling scene was never something I dove into. I did build a shafty out of an ax10 once but it turned into a scale rock buggy over time with the focus being on making it behave like a rock bouncer. So my mind has been focused on the realistic aspect of rc for a long time now. So when John hit me up wanting to know if I would be interested in filming an event I naturally thought it was a scale focused event. When he told me it was comp crawling I thought sorcca. When he mentioned supers the light bulb went off... This is the hardcore comp crawler guys with rigs that don't resemble anything remotely realistic. At first I wasn't interested outside of just taking on another job that would get me out of the house for a bit but then I started combing through the forum and checking out builds to see what I should expect. That got me excited. I realized that this would be a great opportunity to start blending the different takes on the same hobby through the Extreme Scale Performance audience! I figure if it intrigues me after getting a good visual of the builds through cell phone pics on a forum then a decent video of the action, environment, builds, driver attitudes and most importantly the fun that can be had by playing with these crazy toys would surely start to help minimize the distance between the scale community and the comp crawling community. I strive to promote the "positive experience" that can be had by getting into rc and I got that experience during the worlds. I wish I had a second camera man working for me but that wasn't the case so unfortunately some of you may not have made the video or may not be in the pics like I wanted but I did my best to capture the events vibe as a whole. First up is what I am referring to as "2015 RCCA OFFROAD WORLDS The Movie". It is basically an hour long and is in a similar format as my "AxialFest 2015 The Movie" video that I released this summer. If you are new to my videos and my channel feel free to comment and say whats up! I am very active on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram. I have been doing RC videos since 2007 and now it is my full time job. I am very easy going and down to earth and I am mainly known for "keeping it real" as all my subscribers say. So I won't try to make you think I am a badass builder or tell you how you should do things. I just like to give the RC community a regular show about a fun hobby. Thanks for taking the time to read all this. Thanks for having me out to your awesome event and I hope you guys enjoy the content that rolls out. Peace and Chicken Grease!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es1bDGSAPAg
dogcrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2015, 05:19 PM   #2

Default Re: 2015 rcca offroad worlds | movie, pics & clips by esp

Old 10-01-2015, 05:35 PM   #3

Old 10-01-2015, 05:36 PM   #4

I will post more pics up tomorrow for you guys.
Old 10-01-2015, 10:32 PM   #5
RCC Addict

Awesome video man, thank you so much for putting the time in to create it both behind the camera and behind the monitor editing. It was great meeting you as the event and hope to see you around soon.

p.s. post this in your first thread and your movie will be embedded.

Copy it just like I have it below but put this, < at the beginning and this, /iframe> at the end.

iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/es1bDGSAPAg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen><
BC-Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 07:53 AM   #6
Stephan Hauser / # 7

Thank´s a lot for all the work you have done bro! Nice to meet you in person, Joshua
ZZR 1100 Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 10:43 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC-Brian View Post
Awesome video man, thank you so much for putting the time in to create it both behind the camera and behind the monitor editing. It was great meeting you as the event and hope to see you around soon.

p.s. post this in your first thread and your movie will be embedded.

Copy it just like I have it below but put this, < at the beginning and this, /iframe> at the end.

iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/es1bDGSAPAg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen><
I will work on figuring that out lol! Admittedly I am a noob when it comes to forums lol! Thanks for showing me a good time and for the kind words bro, I really appreciate it!
Old 10-02-2015, 10:44 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZR 1100 Racer View Post
Thank´s a lot for all the work you have done bro! Nice to meet you in person, Joshua
It was my pleasure! Thank you for having me and for putting on a good show for the cameras!
Old 10-02-2015, 11:21 AM   #9
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC

Here you are sir! Big thanks for putting up with Jonathan and myself in a stinky little RV all weekend. I've always wanted to ensure we get great video and pics at Worlds and Nationals, and I think you took care of it well this year!

JohnRobHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 02:59 PM   #10
RCC Addict

Hot dang an hour. This is something I'll have to plan to watch.
Curcal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dogcrick, esp, rcca, rcorva, worlds

2015 rcca offroad worlds | movie, pics & clips by esp - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2015 Worlds SCORES September 11th, 12th & 13th 2015 Illeagle RC Rock Crawling Worlds 100 09-17-2015 08:48 AM
True Scale Offroad Comp @ F&F Offroad - June 7, 2015 rm25x Michigan 0 06-01-2015 06:12 AM
RCCA / USRCCA Nationals and Worlds Invite system JohnRobHolmes WRCCA Information 28 05-18-2015 04:32 PM
Best Movie Clips! Kick Chit Chat 98 03-25-2015 10:25 AM
question about editing movie clips.. eric113 Chit Chat 7 06-24-2007 09:23 AM