Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > RC4WD Bully

Notices

Thread: Dlux and Off Road Korea

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2014, 06:45 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Dlux and Off Road Korea

Not sure if there is a better place to post this but I know they cater to the comp crowd so I'll post it here and in the xr and berg forums. Just wanted to give these two vendors two huge thumbs ups. Ordered from dlux several times and have always had good luck with him. Ordered some stuff from him today and noticed a refund in my paypal account. Checked the reason for the refund and it was because shipping was less than stated. I would have never known the difference so props to dlux for being such a first class guy for doing that. Next is Off Road Korea. Bought some of the SS carbon wheels from him. Broke two of my center rings (the part that has the design or style) emailed him to see if I could buy just that part instead of the whole wheel. Brandon sent me both of the pieces for free. I couldn't prove whether I broke them or they failed but he didn't care. Sent them to me with the only requirement being that I send him some pics of the wheels. These two vendors have got a customer for life. Thanks again Dlux and Off Road Korea. Sorry for the long post but you just don't see that from business's much anymore.
Dhallmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Dlux and Off Road Korea - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
JRP RC - Building Road Part 2 The Rc Tonka Off Road Dump Truck! Juddp Scale Videos! 0 10-12-2013 07:53 PM
I am Lost in Korea OFFROADRCKOREA Outside the US 1 12-22-2012 05:05 PM
Off Road / On Road / Water / Air PC physics simulator game BubbaEinstein Chit Chat 1 11-20-2012 03:16 PM
korea liltexmp Outside the US 3 06-23-2008 03:57 AM
on road race - off road mud truck cammok5 Chit Chat 4 06-21-2007 08:15 PM