Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > RC4WD Bully

Notices

Thread: New Bully user

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2022, 04:26 PM   #1

Default New Bully user

Happy Holydays
Couldn’t resist the black friday deal on the bully 2 rtr. Even got an extra front axle for a rear steer conversion.
Previous experience was first on an axial capra rear steer and then on danchee ridgerock. Love the danchee!! Cheap and easy to modify , good for learning about crawlers. The capra and danchee were morsels, to get the crawling appetite to flow, this bully is the whole enchilada.
The craftmanship on the axles is just too pretty, hating they have to get scratched, but thats how it is. Love the design, execution and craftmanship of the axles. I am also a hardcore ciclist with equally top notch bike parts, that are breathtaking, and suffer when the inevitable wear and tear occurs.

The bully has made me smile, and that is just priceless. You would think such a capable vehicle would render useless your usual riding spots, but it is the opposite, a myriad of new lines will make themselves available, and they will multiply the fun factor.

I am using a stick controller, new for me. I refuse to use the uninspiring stock controller. Tried to make a double esc set up with a hobbywing 1080, in the process managed to screw the stock outcry esc, so for now running just the 1080. Will order onother 1080 esc to run dual and diminish rear wheel stalling.

So grateful to rc4wd for making so exquisite products available at such accesible prices.

Last edited by Pedro Lahoz; 12-18-2022 at 12:57 AM.
Pedro Lahoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2023, 10:43 AM   #2

Default Re: New Bully user

I got mine the same day. love it
Jbrick is offline   Reply With Quote

New Bully user - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I should have used a different user name. mmatthews Chit Chat 6 06-01-2012 06:09 AM
user name punishermustang Newbie General 8 11-14-2011 01:32 PM
painted up a body for a user who bought my bully punkuup5150 Paint and Body 1 06-29-2010 09:10 PM
User CP ? tyerfryersc Chit Chat 2 01-11-2010 04:31 PM