Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > RC4WD Trail Finder 2

Notices

Thread: Out for delivery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2012, 09:41 AM   #1

Talking Out for delivery

My tf2 comes today . Haven't been this pumped in a while lol. I want to stop every ups truck I see!!!
ShoMeCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2012, 09:48 AM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Haha! I was the same way! Got mine yesterday and every mail truck that drove by I got excited. Even though I knew our mail man is there at 2 religiously!
kmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:09 AM   #3

Default Re: Out for delivery

Ya the worst thing happened yesterday. I was out in my shop making a bumper for my dingo and I look up and see a ups truck coming up my driveway. I was gitty like a school girl. Well the package was for my sister . All I said to the driver was see you tommarrow!
Old 04-19-2012, 10:34 AM   #4
Pebble Pounder

Haha!!!! My wife was like you weren't this happy the day we got married! I was like babe its the tf2 come on!
Old 04-19-2012, 11:11 AM   #5
Rock Crawler

Congrats! I hear you I was the same way! I just about hugged the UPS guy when my kit came.
Grumpster1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:23 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

The Story is this – I put in my order and waited for them to be available again. So the other day I get my notice that they are available, so I make my purchase.

Next day I get my Order confirmation with the tracking number, I think WOW! That’s good service.

Next day I click on the tracking number and see that it has left the warehouse, Yippee!

Next day – Day two - I click on the tracking number and see that it has moved along and is in transit.

Next day - Day three - I click on the tracking number – Sunday not much happening.

Next day – Day four - I click on the tracking number and see that it is out for delivery, WOW! That’s super.

THAN I LOOK CLOSER – The tracking shows it’s not going to my address, it’s going to somebody else.

I than go back and check the order, (that’s all good has the correct ship to address) Check the order confirmation, (that’s all good shows the correct ship to address) but when I click on the tracking number, It’s not coming to me. SHIT – PANIC – ETC.

Send out an email to see if I can find out what’s up! At the end of the day I get an email that’s says. We see it was delivered, did you get it?

My – reply no that’s not my address. HELP!

Reply back, were checking to see what happened, we’ll get back to you.

Next day – Sorry that was the wrong tracking number, here is the new number.

So CLICK new number. OUT FOR DELEVERY!

It’s now sitting on my bench, and all’s well that ends well.
Thank you RC4WD your still the best.
Grundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:46 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grundy View Post
The Story is this – I put in my order and waited for them to be available again. So the other day I get my notice that they are available, so I make my purchase.

Next day I get my Order confirmation with the tracking number, I think WOW! That’s good service.

Next day I click on the tracking number and see that it has left the warehouse, Yippee!

Next day – Day two - I click on the tracking number and see that it has moved along and is in transit.

Next day - Day three - I click on the tracking number – Sunday not much happening.

Next day – Day four - I click on the tracking number and see that it is out for delivery, WOW! That’s super.

THAN I LOOK CLOSER – The tracking shows it’s not going to my address, it’s going to somebody else.

I than go back and check the order, (that’s all good has the correct ship to address) Check the order confirmation, (that’s all good shows the correct ship to address) but when I click on the tracking number, It’s not coming to me. SHIT – PANIC – ETC.

Send out an email to see if I can find out what’s up! At the end of the day I get an email that’s says. We see it was delivered, did you get it?

My – reply no that’s not my address. HELP!

Reply back, were checking to see what happened, we’ll get back to you.

Next day – Sorry that was the wrong tracking number, here is the new number.

So CLICK new number. OUT FOR DELEVERY!

It’s now sitting on my bench, and all’s well that ends well.
Thank you RC4WD your still the best.
This story just made me super nervice . I would of died or just gone plain ballistic and drive to the place it was going and got my package!!! Its a tf2 for gods sake, Ive been waiting it seems like ages! Waiting has made it almost better.
Old 04-19-2012, 05:19 PM   #8
Pebble Pounder

Got her done!!
Old 04-19-2012, 05:51 PM   #9

So its here!!! Got home at 5:30 no package!!! I began shouting profanity directed at the ups man. 5 min later ups truck comes up the drive and delivers my baby.

Out for delivery - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
fedex flat screen delivery tom@vp Chit Chat 8 12-22-2011 09:01 AM
Delivery Confirmation? TattooKenny Chit Chat 29 05-25-2009 11:02 PM
1:1 Fuel delivery issues Chris_The_Battery_Man Chit Chat 12 05-15-2009 03:08 PM
funny delivery NeXt559 Chit Chat 4 07-30-2008 06:48 PM