Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > RC4WD Trail Finder 2

Notices

Thread: tf2 kit missing parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2013, 11:40 AM   #41

Default Re: tf2 kit missing parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinie_21 View Post
Man.. So much complaining on this forum lately. The darn microwave generation feels like they're entitled to everything and if it's not instantly gratified they spam the Internet with complaints.

Rc4wd isn't perfect because it's run by actual human beings. But ask nicely and those humans will fix their mistake and take care of you. May take a few days to get a reply, but at least you're not having to sort this out through snail-mail and telegraphs.

Glad to see you've been taken care of.

Happy trails.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
i cant tell were they end and your face begins
ak907killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2013, 12:52 PM   #42
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinie_21 View Post
Man.. So much complaining on this forum lately. The darn microwave generation feels like they're entitled to everything and if it's not instantly gratified they spam the Internet with complaints.

Rc4wd isn't perfect because it's run by actual human beings. But ask nicely and those humans will fix their mistake and take care of you. May take a few days to get a reply, but at least you're not having to sort this out through snail-mail and telegraphs.

Glad to see you've been taken care of.

Happy trails.

Blue Star = Vender point validated. The Microwave was invented in 1955 and put on the consumer market in 1967 and I was born in 1968! so your pretty close I have no problem waiting a few days even a few weeks it's poor customer service and that's when I draw the line. Cheap parts failing and the vender not honoring there warranty have been my issues as well as lack of communication. If your happy with that kind of service then have at it. I personally expect more.

Last edited by Grumpster1980; 04-20-2013 at 12:57 PM.
Grumpster1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:56 PM   #43
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpster1980 View Post
Blue Star = Vender point validated. The Microwave was invented in 1955 FYI
But the microwave was not affordable to the general populous till the late '70's.
dasbeermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:29 PM   #44
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak907killa View Post
Quote:
i cant tell were they end and your face begins
Is it your default setting to be a jerk to everyone? Well, I've got news for you buddy, you won't get around here too easily with that attitude.

Here's some good advice: Change your attitude towards other members and vendors.
Lentsnh2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:37 PM   #45
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpster1980 View Post
Blue Star = Vender point validated. The Microwave was invented in 1955 and put on the consumer market in 1967 and I was born in 1968! so your pretty close I have no problem waiting a few days even a few weeks it's poor customer service and that's when I draw the line. Cheap parts failing and the vender not honoring there warranty have been my issues as well as lack of communication. If your happy with that kind of service then have at it. I personally expect more.

Again, they're machinists. You try and respond to every single phone call or email that comes through your system when trying to operate a CNC, mill or lathe. You'll be out of business quicker than you can turn on a lathe.

Everyone wants everything to be done NOW and for only them this day in age. They will honor their warranty and replace the part that is broken from the packaging or missing. However, they wont honor a part that the consumer has screwed up.

Now I understand that it is an expensive purchase and it should be right from the factory, but remember, human beings put these kits together. Humans make a mistake sometimes. It's totally understandable. Do you think HPI, Axial, Traxxas, Tamiya, etc don't have a "whoops" every now and then? I'm sure they do and again, they honor their mistake and make it right.

Guys, calm down and handle it like a man. Write correctly, use punctation and make it a worthy inquiry. If it isn't it could be put off as spam or someone can't understand it and has no idea what to do about it.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:04 PM   #46
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh2012 View Post
Is it your default setting to be a jerk to everyone? Well, I've got news for you buddy, you won't get around here too easily with that attitude.

Here's some good advice: Change your attitude towards other members and vendors.

that's funny considering you were the first one to get rude and snarky in this thread. GG
Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:49 PM   #47
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
that's funny considering you were the first one to get rude and snarky in this thread. GG
No, what's funny is that you're taking more offense than the OP.

Last edited by Lentsnh2012; 04-20-2013 at 06:52 PM.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:33 PM   #48
Quarry Creeper

yes its true, I have always had a hard time ignoring fan boys and the silly way they behave.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:36 PM   #49
RCC Addict

It's called respect. Learn it, Live it, Love it.

/end thread
Old 04-20-2013, 09:38 PM   #50
Quarry Creeper

earn it......
Old 04-20-2013, 09:45 PM   #51
RCC Addict

A little patience... from EVERYONE involved in this thread will go a long way. stop biting each others' heads off. Grow up a little.

To have this much anger and negativity because your TOY was missing a piece is..... childish.

Have a little patience, give rc4wd time to fix your TOY.

If i'm a "fan boy" for saying rc4wd will take care of you after a few days, then i guess the term fan boy is used much more loosely that it used to be when the term was coined.
heinie_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:57 PM   #52
Quarry Creeper

I was actually referring to lentsnh2012 who seems to be taking this negative feedback towards rc4wd as a personal attack. his posts strike me as inflammatory at an OP who is already I imagine pissed off and look like fanboyism to me. While I don't agree with your posts necessarily they are more mature in nature. So I had no criticism.

My main criticism of rc4wd is their choice to use substandard screws in their expensive kits.
While their customer service isn't great its somewhat understandable given the size and growth rate of the company.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:17 PM   #53

originaly i posted this during the build right after i found my missing part hoping for some kind of costomer service response.. but we can see were that got me... they require a picture of the wrong part after i spent like 700 bucks there so they one cant take the my word for it. or even reply to an email saying its taken care of..took a week.. for somthing that should have taken about 3 minuts on the phone.. so ya its a toy and its small part of the big picture...

and for those of you hoo have been following this thread you can probably see that i only get nasty when some one trys to belittle me or slip some rude comment or gesture in..so if you dont like what your reading move along...

Last edited by ak907killa; 04-21-2013 at 07:20 PM.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:24 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh2012 View Post
It's called respect. Learn it, Live it, Love it.

/end thread

because of this dip shit we have waisted page three of this thread. thanks
Old 04-22-2013, 12:06 AM   #55
RCC Addict

Dude stop being a jerk. You don't like other people treating you wrong so stop treating other people poorly.

Hope you get the part from rc4wd. If not I guarantee you could find one for next to free by posting a wanted ad.

Good luck friend.

Old 04-24-2013, 10:07 AM   #56

All that over one piece and some screws ?
asc6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:08 PM   #57
Quarry Creeper

Its a shame that that is all you were able to take away from this. Once again the opportunity for some frank discussion on quality and customer service in the hobby is derailed by the haters and the fanboys.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:57 PM   #58
RCC Addict

This thread was never intended to have frank, level headed discussion from the start.... as evident from the OP:

Quote:
just recived my tf2 started assembling and its missing the rear crossmember that the shocks bolt to has two frunt cross members though;(... tried calling the number on the box no answer;(...sent in an email and nothing back yet;(...... so far kit is nice but the fact i cant get a person to help me out or at least pick up a @#$%^&* phone is just retarded.:evil :: evil::ev il:

Last edited by heinie_21; 04-24-2013 at 10:01 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:43 PM   #59
Quarry Creeper

ya.... nobody wants to hear it, nobody wants to talk about it. I see that now.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:07 PM   #60
Quarry Creeper

I've ordered tons of stuff from rc4wd. Anytime there was an issue they resolved it for me no questions asked.
tsaun987 is offline   Reply With Quote

tf2 kit missing parts!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Missing parts from sealed Wraith kit wheelstoo Axial Wraith 4 01-02-2012 08:31 PM