Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > RC4WD Trail Finder 2

Notices

Thread: TF2 SWB Wrangler

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2016, 04:25 AM   #21
Rock Crawler

Default Re: TF2 SWB Wrangler

I love this jeep! Just needs an interior The wheels and bumpers/rack add a lot of realism.
Jeepfixer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2016, 06:42 AM   #22
Rock Crawler

Those wheels looks great in this rig. Perfect.
BadWagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 08:03 AM   #23
Rock Crawler

I just showed this to my Wife lasto night. She said "now if you get me a Yellow RC jeep like that one I'll play with it with you. " lmao. Looks like this is my next build. Great thread and superb pictures.
rngrchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 11:48 AM   #24
Quarry Creeper

Thank you!!

If my wife said something like that I think I'd have a heart attack... Lol. Mine despises my hobbies. If I were you, I wouldn't waste much time before getting you build going.
1tonblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 10:15 PM   #25

Awesome build, it turned out great. I'm working on one right now, same body and bumpers too. On my truck it seems like the front axle could be moved forward a few mm to get the body centered up over the axles? Did you find that at all with your rig?
rc brooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 09:41 PM   #26
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc brooks View Post
Awesome build, it turned out great. I'm working on one right now, same body and bumpers too. On my truck it seems like the front axle could be moved forward a few mm to get the body centered up over the axles? Did you find that at all with your rig?
Thank you, I dig it. It's a little bit more "used" now I'll have to post more pics of it when I get a chance. I didn't really notice the axle looking out of place, maybe post a pic or two... plus I'd like to see it anyways.
Old 01-29-2017, 08:24 AM   #27
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1tonblazer View Post
Thank you!!

If my wife said something like that I think I'd have a heart attack... Lol. Mine despises my hobbies. If I were you, I wouldn't waste much time before getting you build going.
Well I should get started on my Wife's tf2 SWB Yellow Wrangler soon! I'm modeling it off yours 1ton. She gave me the go ahead and I ordered it up this morning. Can't freaking wait! I just finished my Hilux TF2 kit a few weeks ago, so this rig should go along awesome with it on the trail. Woop Woop!

I ordered M Parts, L Parts, and H/J parts trees. That should do everything for the Wrangler body right??
rngrchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 08:35 AM   #28
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rngrchad View Post
Well I should get started on my Wife's tf2 SWB Yellow Wrangler soon! I'm modeling it off yours 1ton. She gave me the go ahead and I ordered it up this morning. Can't freaking wait! I just finished my Hilux TF2 kit a few weeks ago, so this rig should go along awesome with it on the trail. Woop Woop!

I ordered M Parts, L Parts, and H/J parts trees. That should do everything for the Wrangler body right??
Awesome! I hope you and your wife enjoy the hobby together. Not 100% sure on the parts as I had a complete CC01 kit which I stole the body parts out of. As long as you ordered the body shell, front light buckets, light lens (front and rear) and windows you should be styling.
Old 10-06-2017, 05:54 AM   #29
Rock Crawler

What gearing are u running to have good slow speed with the 3100? That seems like Alot of speed for the little rig but I have a 3100 I could put in one of mine too.
rockrigcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote

TF2 SWB Wrangler - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TF2 SWB YJ project Killa-Cotton RC4WD Trail Finder 2 57 02-16-2020 11:19 PM
YJ Jeep on TF2 SWB seychelles RC4WD Trail Finder 2 18 06-22-2016 10:12 AM
Rc4wd TF2 SWB kit ROLANDROCKSHOP RC4WD Trail Finder 2 20 05-12-2015 05:47 PM
Jeep Wrangler JK (SWB) ... 1st scaler 4x4LOYR Axial SCX-10 39 12-13-2010 05:41 AM