RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RCP Crawlers (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rcp-crawlers/)
-   -   Wreckluse Feedback, Support & FAQ (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rcp-crawlers/140045-wreckluse-feedback-support-faq.html)

pigeonfarmboy 10-23-2008 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmuzz1 (Post 1388557)
I tried to place an order using my gift cert and the code on the back was not recognized when I went to check out, should I phone in the order or ?

Thanks

Doh missed your question. All you have to do is go further into the checkout process. There is a gift certiicate field. The coupon code field isn't the correct one.

Reef 10-23-2008 07:25 PM

FYI guys, the sticker sheets just came in. We will start shipping them out in the morning.

bmuzz1 10-23-2008 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pigeonfarmboy (Post 1394811)
Doh missed your question. All you have to do is go further into the checkout process. There is a gift certiicate field. The coupon code field isn't the correct one.

No Prob PFB...thanks for answering my question though!"thumbsup"

DISTURBIN' tha PEACE 10-24-2008 01:55 PM

How's everyone getting their steering servo to clear the frame? Mine will hit it with the servo ears & mounts while articulating.

DISTURBIN' tha PEACE 10-24-2008 02:02 PM

Another thing, for those using RC4WD shocks, what's the trick to bleeding them? I just can't seem to get all 4 the same.

pigeonfarmboy 10-24-2008 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DISTURBIN' tha PEACE (Post 1396080)
How's everyone getting their steering servo to clear the frame? Mine will hit it with the servo ears & mounts while articulating.

Shouldn't have any trouble. Mine is close but does clear just fine when flexed. How wide is the servo you're using including the mounting ears? Any axle steer in your setup by chance? That could also be a culprit.

pigeonfarmboy 10-24-2008 03:10 PM

We got the sticker sheets today so we will start shipping them out!!

Thanks to all of you for being so patient with these. I hated sending stuff out incomplete but it seems like most of you appreciate the lead on build time.

DISTURBIN' tha PEACE 10-24-2008 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pigeonfarmboy (Post 1396176)
Shouldn't have any trouble. Mine is close but does clear just fine when flexed. How wide is the servo you're using including the mounting ears? Any axle steer in your setup by chance? That could also be a culprit.

I'm using a 5955 w/ plastic TLT servo mounts & a TCS servo plate on Axial axles. It does clear if I compress the suspension, but not when flexed. I am also using 70 & 55mm links. I have a RCP servo mount I can try.

Which upper link mounting holes are you using on the chassis side, top, middle, or bottom?

bretkissick 10-24-2008 09:20 PM

My servo also hits when flexed.

bmuzz1 10-24-2008 09:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I am running T-Rex 60's and had to shave the sides of the servo mount down a bit to clear the chassis and now it is fine so you may want to try that.
Attachment 79776

DISTURBIN' tha PEACE 10-25-2008 01:51 PM

Thanks gus, I switched the TSC plate to the RCP plate & now it clears much better.

thunder7845 10-26-2008 04:11 PM

Anyone else bent their lower 4 link mounts yet? So far I've bent the lower left front and the lower right rear, an no it didn't fall of a cliff or roll down a hill. Just wondering.

nmanuel01 10-26-2008 06:38 PM

I was told to added braces and have not had that problem

Going Up! 10-26-2008 11:12 PM

got a question, so no stickers come with the chassis, and the site says sticker will be ready in 2 weeks and sold seperately.

So we need to buy stickers, even though we bought the chassis and stuff? Or would they just ship at different times? I dont know, but I think having to pay for the stickers too, is a little much? Just wondering

nmanuel01 10-26-2008 11:44 PM

To my understanding they are included, and will ship when they are in stock.

Wrecker 10-27-2008 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Going Up! (Post 1399364)
got a question, so no stickers come with the chassis, and the site says sticker will be ready in 2 weeks and sold seperately.

So we need to buy stickers, even though we bought the chassis and stuff? Or would they just ship at different times? I dont know, but I think having to pay for the stickers too, is a little much? Just wondering


Stickers are included, they will ship out to you when they get them in stock. They figured they'd give you a little extra build time instead of waiting for the stickers to come in and then ship the chassis out."thumbsup"

Reef 10-27-2008 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Going Up! (Post 1399364)
got a question, so no stickers come with the chassis, and the site says sticker will be ready in 2 weeks and sold seperately.

So we need to buy stickers, even though we bought the chassis and stuff? Or would they just ship at different times? I dont know, but I think having to pay for the stickers too, is a little much? Just wondering

The stickers shipped out today! Via USPS.

Going Up! 10-27-2008 09:17 PM

I just ordered mine maybe 10 mins ago"thumbsup""thumbsup"

Going Up! 10-30-2008 11:50 AM

I got a question, so will it work using the stock axial links, and the top links the 3 link? Thanks

Rockpiledriver 10-30-2008 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Going Up! (Post 1404338)
I got a question, so will it work using the stock axial links, and the top links the 3 link? Thanks

Yes it will work with the three link. It all depends on the wheelbase you like and the tire size you go with. See the first post in this thread. ;-)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com