RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RCP Crawlers (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rcp-crawlers/)
-   -   Wreckluse Feedback, Support & FAQ (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rcp-crawlers/140045-wreckluse-feedback-support-faq.html)

jeepncowboy 11-03-2008 03:26 PM

Just wanted to say, "Great chassis". Mine is a little unconventional running 98mm uppers and 101mm lowers, it's long but it wheels just my real LJ.

pigeonfarmboy 11-03-2008 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepncowboy (Post 1409371)
Just wanted to say, "Great chassis". Mine is a little unconventional running 98mm uppers and 101mm lowers, it's long but it wheels just my real LJ.

Peeeectures!!

bretkissick 11-05-2008 08:28 AM

Did anybody get their decals yet? I haven't.

moto 11-05-2008 09:35 AM

Got mine! Via the U.S. Mail

bretkissick 11-05-2008 10:41 AM

RCP,

Can you check the status of my stickers please?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=smallEmphasis align=right>Item Amount:</TD><TD>
</TD><TD class=small>$269.80 USD</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=label align=right>Shipping:</TD><TD>
</TD><TD class=small>$0.00 USD</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=label align=right>Handling:</TD><TD>
</TD><TD class=small>$0.00 USD</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=label align=right>Quantity:</TD><TD>
</TD><TD class=small>1</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=label align=right>Item Title:</TD><TD>
</TD><TD class=small>rcpcrawlers.com Order</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=label align=right>Invoice ID:</TD><TD>
</TD><TD class=small>RCP-5011</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=label align=right>Date:</TD><TD>
</TD><TD class=small>Aug. 26, 2008</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=label align=right>Time:</TD><TD>
</TD><TD class=small>06:24:52 PDT</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=label align=right>Status:</TD><TD>
</TD><TD class=small>Completedhttps://www.paypalobjects.com/WEBSCR.../scr/pixel.gif

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

jeepncowboy 11-05-2008 06:11 PM

Some Pictures of my toy.

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d1...t=DSC00148.jpg

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d1...t=DSC00154.jpg

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d1...t=DSC00157.jpg


Sorry, dont know how to put images on the page.

DISTURBIN' tha PEACE 11-05-2008 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepncowboy (Post 1412819)

use the [img] code

jeepncowboy 11-05-2008 07:16 PM

Thank you DISTURBIN' tha PEACE

bretkissick 11-07-2008 03:09 PM

So I guess you're going to ignore me.
Quote:

Originally Posted by bretkissick (Post 1412140)
RCP,

Can you check the status of my stickers please?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=smallEmphasis align=right>Item Amount:</TD><TD>

</TD><TD class=small>$269.80 USD</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=label align=right>Shipping:</TD><TD>

</TD><TD class=small>$0.00 USD</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=label align=right>Handling:</TD><TD>

</TD><TD class=small>$0.00 USD</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=label align=right>Quantity:</TD><TD>

</TD><TD class=small>1</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=label align=right>Item Title:</TD><TD>

</TD><TD class=small>rcpcrawlers.com Order</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=label align=right>Invoice ID:</TD><TD>

</TD><TD class=small>RCP-5011</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=label align=right>Date:</TD><TD>

</TD><TD class=small>Aug. 26, 2008</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=label align=right>Time:</TD><TD>

</TD><TD class=small>06:24:52 PDT</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=label align=right>Status:</TD><TD>

</TD><TD class=small>Completedhttps://www.paypalobjects.com/WEBSCR.../scr/pixel.gif


</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>


Rockpiledriver 11-07-2008 03:29 PM

Sorry, No we are not ignoring you. Most of the shop is at the SEMA show. The stickers went out via USPS standard mail. (envelope) I will see that we send out another sticker sheet since the first one we sent has obviously not arrived.

bretkissick 11-07-2008 11:24 PM

I appreciate it, thanks.

Yamacrawler 11-10-2008 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pigeonfarmboy (Post 1384167)
Just wanted to start this thread for you guys that have any questions or comments about your new chassis.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: What kind of axles can I use for the Wreckluse?
A: The most common axles used will be the Tamiya TLT, Axial AX-10, and RC4WD D40 axles.

Q: What transmission should I use?
A: The skid plate is drilled for an Axial AX-10 transmission.

Q: What length links do I use for my Wreckluse?
A: Depends if you're using 1.9 or 2.2 Tires/Wheels. Keep in mind there is no "Wrong" or "Right" length since it's subjective. Here's what we've found to be the best using our Universal Servo/Link Mounts: (Lengths are the measurement of the link itself not eye-to-eye of the rod ends)

-1.9"
Front Upper - 35mm
Front Lower - 50mm
Rear Upper - 50mm
Rear Lower - 50mm

-2.2"
Front Upper - 55mm
Front Lower - 70mm
Rear Upper - 70mm
Rear Lower - 70mm

Q: What are the dimensions of the chassis?
A: Length: 17" (15" without the stinger)
Width: 7"
Height: 6.25"

Q: Is the Wreckluse made of Tubing or Solid Rod?
A: It is welded solid rod.

Q: How heavy is the bare chassis?
A: Just about 2 pounds.

Q: Is there any kind of replacement policy if I happen to break a weld on the chassis?
A: Yes, please strip all parts off your chassis and send it to us, we'll send you a replacement.

Q: Are spare body panels available?
A: Once the initial demand has been filled we will have extra panels for sale.

Q: Will hoods from different bodies fit?
A: Most of the hoods are not wide enough to fit correctly. We plan to make at least one more different style.

What driveshafts did you use for 2.2?

Reef 11-13-2008 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yamacrawler (Post 1420447)
What driveshafts did you use for 2.2?

I believe Nate used the MIP drive shafts.

ZUKMAN 11-14-2008 12:27 AM

Here is a video my 12 year old son made of my wreckluse today while I was screwing around. One day he will be really good at filming and editing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXO6RhrG-LA

Rockpiledriver 11-14-2008 01:23 AM

Very nice... It wheels pretty good huh.

team_guahan 11-14-2008 03:55 AM

I still havent recieved my stickers yet.... were all the stickers sent out already? I pre-ordered my wrecklous. any info will help "thumbsup"

Rockpiledriver 11-14-2008 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by team_guahan (Post 1426792)
I still havent recieved my stickers yet.... were all the stickers sent out already? I pre-ordered my wrecklous. any info will help "thumbsup"


PM me yor name and adress and we will get another set mailed out.

ZUKMAN 11-14-2008 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockpiledriver (Post 1426745)
Very nice... It wheels pretty good huh.


I was quite suprised how well it does. I still need to do some tweeking so I think i can make it do even better.

bretkissick 11-14-2008 08:49 AM

Still haven't received my stickers yet either. I will PM my info.

PM just sent!

bretkissick 11-16-2008 08:16 AM

Mine came yesterday, thanks!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com