RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RCP Crawlers (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rcp-crawlers/)
-   -   Wreckluse Feedback, Support & FAQ (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rcp-crawlers/140045-wreckluse-feedback-support-faq.html)

irok 10-03-2010 08:22 PM

they sleep wit da fishes...ZzzZZZZzzzz
I gave up waiting...on to the next idea

jtice 10-06-2010 01:04 PM

I still have one of these chassis for sale if anyone wants one!
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268391

NorZepol 10-18-2010 03:14 PM

Has anyone had trouble with setting the pinion angle so that the drivelines don't hit the skid.

ZoSo 12-18-2010 09:02 AM

yes... depending on the ride height

dremel away the skid plate where the shaft hits.

Axial32 01-01-2011 05:00 PM

I just got my wreckluse in the mail and saw this thread but I still have a questions. Will the wheelbase be at 12.5" with 55mm front upper links and 70mm lower and rear upper links? "thumbsup"

ZoSo 01-02-2011 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axial32 (Post 2833326)
I just got my wreckluse in the mail and saw this thread but I still have a questions. Will the wheelbase be at 12.5" with 55mm front upper links and 70mm lower and rear upper links? "thumbsup"


that is correct

TrailDawg362 01-02-2011 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorZepol (Post 2692850)
Has anyone had trouble with setting the pinion angle so that the drivelines don't hit the skid.

I used a Dremel sanding drum to nicely bevel out a clearance channel for the driveshaft. Mark both sides where it hits the skid, and angle a groove into the material "thumbsup"

johnnybrcman7 01-22-2011 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axial32 (Post 2833326)
I just got my wreckluse in the mail and saw this thread but I still have a questions. Will the wheelbase be at 12.5" with 55mm front upper links and 70mm lower and rear upper links? "thumbsup"

i did my truck just like this set up with 100mm shocks and i dont get that good of suspension flex. dose any one had that problem to.

herman712 01-26-2011 12:58 PM

wreckluse hoods
 
do you guys have any of the replacement hoods avalible for the wreckluse

ZoSo 01-27-2011 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herman712 (Post 2886964)
do you guys have any of the replacement hoods avalible for the wreckluse

not at the moment...but you can cut up the HPI rubicon body
here it is:

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showt...wreckluse+hood

hardheaded 03-02-2011 12:32 PM

Do you guys sale the Delrin skid for the Wreckluse? If not, where can I get a blank Delrin Piece to make my own?

Thanks

ZoSo 03-02-2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardheaded (Post 2961592)
Do you guys sale the Delrin skid for the Wreckluse? If not, where can I get a blank Delrin Piece to make my own?

Thanks

I'll look into make some extra.....maybe with the bottom links inset"thumbsup"

hardheaded 03-03-2011 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoSo (Post 2961667)
I'll look into make some extra.....maybe with the bottom links inset"thumbsup"

x2:)

3jeeps 03-03-2011 04:06 PM

X3 I tried to inboard my lower links but didn't cut it right. I might be able to clean up my cuts but a new skid would be great esp. with the links inboarded. I've put my wreckluse on the back burner for a while but I'm about ready to start to work on it soon. Let us know if you do, thanks"thumbsup"

Axial32 03-10-2011 10:54 AM

Hey does anyone know what size hex screws they use for the body panels? I'm in need of a few

ZoSo 03-12-2011 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axial32 (Post 2977706)
Hey does anyone know what size hex screws they use for the body panels? I'm in need of a few

they are 3mm button head 6mm long

ZoSo 03-12-2011 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3jeeps (Post 2963967)
X3 I tried to inboard my lower links but didn't cut it right. I might be able to clean up my cuts but a new skid would be great esp. with the links inboarded. I've put my wreckluse on the back burner for a while but I'm about ready to start to work on it soon. Let us know if you do, thanks"thumbsup"

I'm in the process of make a new comp chassis and skid plate
so yes... I'll add the Wreckluse inboard skidplate to the order
I'll try and get them on the site in a couple of weeks.

3jeeps 03-24-2011 04:52 PM

I just checked the site and I didn't see them yet, will they show up in the chassis section. I'll keep checking back but if you could pm me that would be great. I'm not in a big rush but I do want one and thanks for making them!"thumbsup"
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoSo (Post 2981094)
I'm in the process of make a new comp chassis and skid plate
so yes... I'll add the Wreckluse inboard skidplate to the order
I'll try and get them on the site in a couple of weeks.


MNROKCRAWLR 03-31-2011 01:21 PM

Hey ZoSo-Wondering if you guys can or would do a run of replacement body panels, less the hood? I know I could cut some from flat lexan, but I'd rather just buy factory fresh pieces. Thanks!

TrailDawg362 03-31-2011 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MNROKCRAWLR (Post 3018318)
Hey ZoSo-Wondering if you guys can or would do a run of replacement body panels, less the hood? I know I could cut some from flat lexan, but I'd rather just buy factory fresh pieces. Thanks!

Not to beat a dead horse, but I've been asking the same question for awhile now. Yes, I know I could buy a body for about $28 and hack it up for a hood (and throw away the rest?). And yes I know I could cut my own panels (but not as neatly). Would it really be that big of a deal to sell the replacements? I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I just can't understand why it's so hard to offer them for sale. I love my Wreckluse, but it's getting pretty beat up and needs some new skins.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com