Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > RCP Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Bastard Jr. Feedback, Support, & FAQ

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2009, 05:40 PM   #61
Pebble Pounder

Talking

1. YOu or Noel never told me you were moving. / I only spoke to Noel when I went to originally pick up the Hustler. First and Final time.
2. I e-mailed you pics of the Chassis and actually posted them on this Board.
3. Yes it's your fault when I specifically asked for a different method of shipping and was totally ignored even though I was paying for shipping.
4. If you send a package with a label from a Pitney bowes machine it does not give Tracking #. You just enter Zip code and weight and it prints the label.
5. Not bashing team Carnage Crew. Quality was sub par. If you can't take a little crticism about a product, Oh well. THe upper Link mounts were 1/4 inch difference.
6. WHy should I pay for a product I didn't receive. Offering to split with you more than enough. Since you were trying to collect entire cost of a hustler kit, not just the chassis. $329.00 for just chassis yeah right. WHen I bought the hustler it was $329.00 with shocks, Links, Panels and crappy shock link mounts.

7 Aas far as the comp We drove out there Met everybody and everything was cool. We must have asked everybody when are they going to start the 2.2 class and neither you nor anybody there could answer the question. So we got tired of waiting. I had my wife and kids out there and they started to get hungry and tired. Family event MY ASS schrapnel everywhere busted up glass you couldn't walk anywhere near where the comp was without watching for broken glass and metal crap. Yes I did Complain about the comp area but you forget to mention the offered to Bring Roll off dumpsters to clean up becouse thats the type of business I own. Yeah you dont mention that do you you piece of crap. When we left Yes I did get on the throttle If you saw where I was parked in the Gully or washout. I was parked the farthest out behind everybody since we were one of the last ones to show up. So yes I did get on the throttle and my truck is not quiet. As far as driving through the Comp Course You are Full of Shit and worried about the people in the camp my ass. I would never do that near children or families whatsoever so you are a ****ing liar.You had a BEER in your hand the whole time. Even when I met you at the get together at balboa lake you had a beer in your hand.

8. All of you girld got together and were bashing me and larry like 10 of you talking shit. I told you what I thought of the comp area and what could be done to improve it in our eyes. You guys got all butthurt I asked why couldn't we run 2 classes at the same time????? Me and larry have run alot of RC car events in the past so we offered you even said well why don't you guys do it next time. We said ok we were even planning a comp at Vasquez Rocks where you guys were not able to before because you didn't know the right people. We got approval for up to 100 people the only thing was you had to respect the rules of the park and no gas powered rc vehicles. All of you couldn't take it and jumped on me and Larry and banned us. So why would we hold a comp to help you guys. Yes Igot defensive and talked crap You guys were no angels either. Me and Larry were not the only ones talkingcrap you guys were just as guilty. But since its your board I couldn't do anything. I even apologized many times for saying what i thought needed to be said about the spot. I repeatedly said If i offended anyof you I am sorry. It was my opinion. You guys couldnt handle it.

I have made attempts to get back on the boards and make ammends and you always come back sideways so with that said F*@$ YOU. I don't need your stuff anyway.
I'm not worried about it. I have spoken to many peopl who live in Santa Clarita, Antelope Valley and Los angeles County who have told me those SO cal guys are AHoles If you have a different view then their then your the Ahole. SORRY but I don't hang on people nuts. I don't worship you guys or your board. I prefer Rccrawler anytime.

PEACE OUT LADIES!!!

LOLOLOLOOL LMFAO!!!!!!
rockbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2009, 10:11 PM   #62
I wanna be Dave

Damn dude take a Prozac.
Rockpiledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 02:10 PM   #63
Quarry Creeper

soooo....is it safe to ask if hoods are available?
CronusTRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 02:34 PM   #64
I wanna be Dave

I've seen a Pro Line Rockstar hood trimmed to fit and it looks real nice, but the RCP hoods with the scoop and scalloped nose in my opinon, look better...I'd wait.
CreepyCrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 09:01 PM   #65
Quarry Creeper

Heres my BAstard JR , No complaints here, I really like it!! So far crawls great still getting the bugs worked out.
Attached Images

dirttrackdemon93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 09:21 PM   #66
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockbender View Post
5. Not bashing team Carnage Crew. Quality was sub par. If you can't take a little crticism about a product, Oh well. THe upper Link mounts were 1/4 inch difference.

Well it sure sounds Like you are bashing me. The thing I don't get is All 2.2 Hustlers are built in a series of jigs and fixtures and built by me and the link mounts are the main alignment points for the jigs. So if one is off all of them would be off.

I talked with rcp about this and told them to send the chassis to me and I would access it and if it was off I would build a new one to replace it. Well you know the story They never got one so I never got one.

Sorry my products don't live up to your standards. But that is how the world works You can't please them all.
bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:03 PM   #67
Quarry Creeper

My suggestion is to make the to link tabs outta thicker metal. 16-14G, is not going to bring the space shuttle outta orbit man. I feel its only a matter of time to those top link tabs start breakin off. Its not the weld its just the links are mounted so far out and with the G. of the metal its just bends.
noRCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 03:46 PM   #68
Pebble Pounder

DOn't mean to bash you Bastard (team Carnage Crew) I sent then litterally over a dozen pics showing how off it was. I have a RECTANGULAR 6x14 ruller with rulers marking along the 4 edges and when I would line it up to one side you could see it was slightly under 1/4 inch I sent them all these pics. I even bolted it down to the ruler with the r2d trans holes. ...... I know you can't please them all.

I do like your products. I like the fact that you make them more redily available to the public (tube Chassis) instead of spending alot more on a custom built one. That does wonders for this hobby.

RCP doesn't like me. Oh well I'm not the only one making these suggestions yet I am the only one getting bashed on. LOL

I guess I'm going to have to go to one of your comps, win and walk away. LOL
Old 01-25-2009, 03:48 PM   #69
Pebble Pounder

Red face

OH by the way Rockpile I loved the way my Bastard looked. I think I'll order me another one.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:06 AM   #70
Rock Crawler

I finally got mine and can't wait to build it!! :-P

I was watching several of these at our comp on Sat and they look extremely capable. A few of them took NASTY falls off of some pretty high rocks and took direct hits to the chassis when they landed. Some hit so hard that when they landed they made that cool crunch sound that can make you cringe and not want to look Every one of them that this happend to went on to finish their coarse and the comp with out any bends or breaks...TOP NOTCH WORK!!!!!!!!!! Thank you RCP and Carnage Crew for bringing this chassis to the masses!
ElChupoCabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 01:09 AM   #71
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChupoCabre View Post
I finally got mine and can't wait to build it!! :-P

I was watching several of these at our comp on Sat and they look extremely capable. A few of them took NASTY falls off of some pretty high rocks and took direct hits to the chassis when they landed. Some hit so hard that when they landed they made that cool crunch sound that can make you cringe and not want to look Every one of them that this happend to went on to finish their coarse and the comp with out any bends or breaks...TOP NOTCH WORK!!!!!!!!!! Thank you RCP and Carnage Crew for bringing this chassis to the masses!
Honestly i have to agree. Though if i remember correctly the guy who won was judging all day and then won without a Bastard in like 10 minutes thru all three courses. Something fishy there i thinks

I'm still getting a bastard though!
Culetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 09:55 AM   #72
Rock Crawler

Right on bro. I never said the winner drove a Bastard... Just said the rig looks good and seems to be pretty durable from what I have seen...
ElChupoCabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:01 AM   #73
I wanna be Dave

A Bastard Jr with NO DIG finished in second place out of 78 competitors with Team Losi driver Jake Wright at the wheel.
Rockpiledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 01:07 PM   #74
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockpiledriver View Post
A Bastard Jr with NO DIG finished in second place out of 78 competitors with Team Losi driver Jake Wright at the wheel.
Yea he does that. Took the umph right out of my really expensive comp rig with a TLT shafty. He did it at our season opener too.

Hopefully my bastard will be ready for Friday Night Fights in a couple weeks, then my evil plan to take over the world will be complete! Muhaha!
Culetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 02:49 AM   #75
Rock Stacker

Can we start a bastard pic thread?
naggalowmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:04 AM   #76
Quarry Creeper

updates of my bastard. switched to HB rovers and these tires flat out work. installed ckrc's dig. barely fits in the chassis, had to outboard my rear upper links. have had problems with this dig unit to the point i think i am just going to run with no dig. plus the chassis looks cleaner without it. not a bash against ckrc. just my experience with this unit.

I have had several hard hits with my bastard chassis...SEVERAL...the only tweak ive found is in one of the bars behind the cab. barely noticable. not affecting performance i dont think. i have never had an issue with the shock or link mounts.

this chassis is very capable. and while i have not taken it to a win in competition, i feel its only held back by my ability. i even run it a little on the tall side( 3 1/4 gc) in the right hands the bastard jr. would be deadly.

would not hesitate to recommend this chassis to anyone. in fact im considering buying a wreckluse.

elbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:17 PM   #77
I wanna be Dave

Dude...no trouble for you on break overs

The Rovers are lookin' nasty too! Let us know how they're working for you after a few more runs. I've been reading that they react similar to the Losi's once they're good and scuffed.
CreepyCrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:53 PM   #78
[HOONIGAN]

I need a molded hood!
Wrecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:45 AM   #79
RCC Addict

My Bastard Jr. is Awesome, if you build it right and if you know how to set it up, you will love the chassis!
Its funny how so many people can like something and theres those one or two people that dont... I wonder whats wrong with those people, I dont know, maybe their concentrating to hard on BENDINGROCKS instead of just crawling them...
Thanks RCP for my badass Bastard!
KRAWLR4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 08:00 PM   #80
Pebble Pounder

yeah i dont get it either but i guess you get whingers where ever you go its just a part of life these days
mint355 is offline   Reply With Quote