Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > RCP Crawlers

Notices

Thread: RCP Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 09:56 AM   #541
I wanna be Dave

Been away from the shop for the holiday weekend.

Let's try PM, PM sent.
Rockpiledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2009, 12:08 AM   #542

These guys are great to deal with! Always very helpful! I just purchased there bastard jr chassis and made it work in my losi comp crawler, and they helped with the setup!!!
window licker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:21 PM   #543
Pebble Pounder

Location: World -> Europe -> Italy -> Umbria -> Perugia -> Assisi -> Petrignano di Assisi

Anyone know if RCP is away or close during this period??? I've placed an order and paid for it through PayPal on 11/14/2009 but I don't have any infos at the moment. I've sent an email and a PM to rockpiledriver with no answer.

Anyone know anything???
Garrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 12:05 AM   #544
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
Anyone know if RCP is away or close during this period??? I've placed an order and paid for it through PayPal on 11/14/2009 but I don't have any infos at the moment. I've sent an email and a PM to rockpiledriver with no answer.

Anyone know anything???
x2 Anyone here from RCP?
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:51 AM   #545
I wanna be Dave

Garret and Run2 For some reason paypal initially failed the orders and then later accepted them. When this happens our store software only shows the order as failed even though it went through successfully. This happens sometimes but we don't know why. I will get your orders out asap. We normally check all "failed" paypal orders for this reason but for some reason these two were missed.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:44 AM   #546
Pebble Pounder

Location: World -> Europe -> Italy -> Umbria -> Perugia -> Assisi -> Petrignano di Assisi

No problem, thank you!!!
Garrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:30 PM   #547
RCC Addict

I haven't ordered from RCP in a while but did so this past Saturday and got my stuff in yesterday! Great service guys!
BGGruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:52 PM   #548
Rock Stacker

I placed my first order with them on the 15th and received my order confirmation, but nothing since.
Does anyone know if they send another email stating order status ? I tried to email and call them with no responses.
DarinM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:01 PM   #549
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarinM View Post
I placed my first order with them on the 15th and received my order confirmation, but nothing since.
Does anyone know if they send another email stating order status ? I tried to email and call them with no responses.
i got an order confirmation, invoice, and tracking data. i placed my order on thanksgiving thursday and recieved it the following tuesday. pretty fast i thought. they are probably swamped with orders, i'm sure they didn't forget about you.
Turn'Nburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:38 PM   #550
Quarry Creeper

does anyone know why rcp is "out of stock" on most things? is rcp having any problems? I love them but nothing i want is "in stock"
rccrawler66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:17 PM   #551
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rccrawler66 View Post
does anyone know why rcp is "out of stock" on most things? is rcp having any problems? I love them but nothing i want is "in stock"
Try calling them to check stock. I don't believe the website is being updated as often as needed. I've been there and they've got alot of stuff
fordmike65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:13 PM   #552
RCC Addict

Default Great for you, NOT great for me

I placed order yesterday 12/30/2009

I asked for it to be delivered FedEx Standard Overnight for an extra $75

It was processed at 14:33:21 or 2:33pm and my VISA was charged

I received the email confirming this but did not receive a tracking number.

I called and left message as well as email RCP for a tracking number.

Have not gotten a response back so being proactive i called a FedEx representative and explained my situation.

FedEx kindly did a search for ALL packages delivered or about to be delivered to my building address starting from yesterday into today. She even checked packages that had missing suite numbers.

Outcome: Nothing for today

Another call placed to RCP and another email sent.

No news as of yet.

I'm disappointed.
Lobonyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:19 AM   #553
Rock Crawler

they are probably out of the office for the holidays. i placed my last order on thanksgiving thursday and received it the following tuesday. i used 2 day fed-ex. but it didn't get shipped out until monday. which is more than fine because it's the holidays. plus i don't think they ship directly from the store, my tracking info said my package originated from a kinkos' store. just remember that these are regular people with a regular business. not wal-mart or amazon.com. i'm sure your package will get sent to you when they get back in
Turn'Nburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:40 AM   #554
I wanna be Dave

Sorry about that Lobonyc. I have looked into this.

While we try, we do not guarantee same day or in some cases (like this) even next day processing of an order.

Same day, unfortunately, was not an option for your order due to the time it takes to process and ship the days orders prior to yours, and the fact that It was placed later in the day on the 30th.

We were indeed closed New Years eve, and are again today. I am writing this from home.

Agian, I appologize for this, but I can assure you this will ship at the first opportunity which will be Monday.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:44 PM   #555
RCC Addict

Default no problema

Thank you for your reply.

I am easy going and understanding of the situation.

All i needed was some type of response and explanation being that this is my first time ordering from RCP.

I order all my RC stuff from just 3 vendors. If they don't carry what i want then i wont buy it elsewhere just because i trust them.

I've wanted the wreckluse chassis for over a year and decided to step out of character and place an order.

ADDENDUM: I received my FedEx package. Just wanted to say THANKS A MILLION!!! The box was very well packaged. Thank you for calling me to let me know it was going out and much thanks for the upgrade.HAPPY NEW YEAR AND WILL CONTINUE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU GUYS!

Last edited by Lobonyc; 01-05-2010 at 10:28 AM.
Lobonyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:17 PM   #556

Excellent service, fast shipping. I made my second order yesterday and already received notification of shipping. Decent pricing also. Thx
Ledfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:46 AM   #557
Pebble Pounder

Fast service once again...thanks
cruz*hotboxrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:32 PM   #558
Pebble Pounder

did this happen to my order also??Order id: #8659 lol I'm just impatient egger to build and i know its only take 1 day to get here seems I'm 5 hrs away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockpiledriver View Post
Garret and Run2 For some reason paypal initially failed the orders and then later accepted them. When this happens our store software only shows the order as failed even though it went through successfully. This happens sometimes but we don't know why. I will get your orders out asap. We normally check all "failed" paypal orders for this reason but for some reason these two were missed.
crawldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:21 PM   #559
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawldog View Post
did this happen to my order also??Order id: #8659 lol I'm just impatient egger to build and i know its only take 1 day to get here seems I'm 5 hrs away

No it did not. You will receive a tracking number once the order ships, like I told you in the PM you sent. We had a prior commitment and are away from the shop today. Your package will ship tomorrow, I promise.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:00 AM   #560
Rock Stacker

I love my new Bastard JR. I am too busy with work to build my own and im kind of an instant gratification kinda guy. This chassis looks sick and its fun as hell to crawl.
SpikeX is offline   Reply With Quote