Notices

Thread: RCP Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2007, 05:05 PM   #161
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockpiledriver View Post
Landy Man,

I attempted e-mailing you but could not since you do not allow e-mails from this site. I have also responded to your PM sent on the 3rd to which you did not reply back. It sounded like Noel was indeed in contact with you at that time. I am following up to determine if this has shipped yet.
It has not shipped yet.. I sent an email yesterday requesting a tracking number as I had not received the package.. 12-23mm adapters and a 7T pinion... He replied by stating that he sent a further $20 request for shipping on the 3 July and was waiting for that payment... WHICH WAS MADE ON THE 4 JULY.... I would have though $27 USD to get a 100g package to Australia would have been at the very least Express...
I expected that if I placed the order on the 2 July that I would have it by the 13 July...
landy_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2007, 05:08 PM   #162
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by landy_man View Post
It has not shipped yet.. I sent an email yesterday requesting a tracking number as I had not received the package.. 12-23mm adapters and a 7T pinion... He replied by stating that he sent a further $20 request for shipping on the 3 July and was waiting for that payment... WHICH WAS MADE ON THE 4 JULY.... I would have though $27 USD to get a 100g package to Australia would have been at the very least Express...
I expected that if I placed the order on the 2 July that I would have it by the 13 July...

It was mis-communication what else can I say. :-( Your item has shipped. It will be there on Thursday. We paid for it to be there when you needed as the customer is our top priority. Our net loss on this order is $14 but you will get your stuff as needed. Sorry.
Rockpiledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 05:17 PM   #163
Pebble Pounder

Thumbs up

Quote:
It was mis-communication what else can I say. :-( Your item has shipped. It will be there on Thursday. We paid for it to be there when you needed as the customer is our top priority. Our net loss on this order is $14 but you will get your stuff as needed. Sorry.
EXCELLENT... sorry to have to cause a stink.. but as you can imagine I was very unhappy to find that it had not even been shipped....

If it is any concellation, I will be ordering more stuff in the coming the weeks so you will make that $14 back in margins...

Thanks in advance for the service..
Old 07-11-2007, 08:28 AM   #164
Quarry Creeper

Parts shipped friday... arrived tuesday... with an added bonus in the box. THANKS RCP!!! Pleasure doing business with you guys... Jonh, Brian and Noel.

Cheers!!!
Mr_Freeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 05:18 PM   #165
Built, not bought

Default another great transaction

Thanks guys for another great transaction.I couldn't be happier with your service.
Pat
62PYRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 08:32 PM   #166
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by landy_man View Post
EXCELLENT... sorry to have to cause a stink.. but as you can imagine I was very unhappy to find that it had not even been shipped....

If it is any concellation, I will be ordering more stuff in the coming the weeks so you will make that $14 back in margins...

Thanks in advance for the service..

THANKS HEAPS... parts arrived today as promised..AWSOME SERVICE after communication brake down
Old 07-13-2007, 07:45 PM   #167
RCC Addict

thanks alot for my 2.2 hustler. again another great transaction with rcp these guys really take care of business
rcjunky3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:38 PM   #168

any one heard when the Hustler super will be available as not getting any replys and money burning a hole in my pocket.:-(
malcster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:34 AM   #169
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcster View Post
any one heard when the Hustler super will be available as not getting any replys and money burning a hole in my pocket.:-(
We have another run of 2.2's coming in early next week. After that shipment, we are getting some supers the following week. So, about 1 1/2 weeks out.

Thanks,
John
Old 07-19-2007, 08:15 PM   #170
Rock Crawler

Well I have a little bit of a rant for you guys. I think that when someone spends $175 for a COMBO that the components in the COMBO would be COMPATIBLE with each other. When you can get the Crawlmaster with 4mm plugs to fit the Mamba Max's 4mm plugs, and you are selling said Crawlmaster with said Mamba Max the Crawlmaster included should have the 4mm plugs not the 3.5mm plugs. 3.5mm plugs do not fit inside 4mm plugs.
fuzzhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 08:33 PM   #171
I wanna be Dave

Hello fuzzhead,

Many high end esc's and brushless motors require you to solder the connections to the motor and sometimes to the esc. We assumed most would do the same with this combo. If you don't have the materials or tools to cut the connectors off and solder them together, then you can use crimp style connectors to attach. If you would prefer us to send you some crimp connectors, that wouldn't be a problem. Send me a PM with your shipping address and I will get them out. If you would rather send the combo back and get a refund, I will refund your purchase. If there is another option you would rather go, let me know and I am sure we can work something out.

Thanks,
john
Old 07-23-2007, 04:01 PM   #172
Quarry Creeper

hey guys,

just wanted to say I got the items I ordered . A trouble free experience
zumzum5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 04:25 PM   #173
Pebble Pounder

Hey I just wanted to say that I got the parts I ordered again in a super fast time frame. Thanks again for the great service
hexlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 11:52 PM   #174
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP View Post
Hello fuzzhead,

Many high end esc's and brushless motors require you to solder the connections to the motor and sometimes to the esc. We assumed most would do the same with this combo. If you don't have the materials or tools to cut the connectors off and solder them together, then you can use crimp style connectors to attach. If you would prefer us to send you some crimp connectors, that wouldn't be a problem. Send me a PM with your shipping address and I will get them out. If you would rather send the combo back and get a refund, I will refund your purchase. If there is another option you would rather go, let me know and I am sure we can work something out.

Thanks,
john
Would these connect the mamba max to the crawlmaster?
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXPHD9&P=M
tsaun987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 12:23 AM   #175
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaun987 View Post
Would these connect the mamba max to the crawlmaster?
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXPHD9&P=M
4mm male, 3.5 female, sounds exactly right.
Cloak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 02:07 AM   #176
RCC Addict

what can i say! fast and awesome service! thanks again RCP
chino438 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 03:40 PM   #177
Rock Crawler

All i have to say is that RCP is the best!

I have orderd twice from you guys, the first time a set of fat rock axle c's, and the second time multiple parts for TLT axles, and a full set of mashers... almost EVER part i bought was CHEAPER than towerhobbies, and got here tons quicker. I ordered on a sunday night, they got shipped monday, and i had them in my hands at 1pm tuesday!

11/10 for service and also answering my emails

Thanks guys!
Ben H
nd4spdbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 11:22 AM   #178
Quarry Creeper

Thanks RCP! I ordered my mamba max / crawlmaster combo & wk cvd's on 7-22 and received them on 7-25. Great to deal with
tsaun987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 09:03 AM   #179
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzhead View Post
Well I have a little bit of a rant for you guys. I think that when someone spends $175 for a COMBO that the components in the COMBO would be COMPATIBLE with each other.
Agree! Also

Bougth 4mm male at my local store and solder them togheter with the 3.5mm female that was shipped with the crawlmaster.

Great service, fast shipment!
jgroneng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 09:47 AM   #180
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
You have a PM. We will take care of this. If you decided not to wait, and go to buy the missing parts we will reimbuse you for what they cost.

This was not me, but now thats some awsome customer service.

For me, I haven't recieved my paycheck yet and he is holding a crawlmaster mamba maxx combo for me. THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Usmc8541 is offline   Reply With Quote