Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > RCP Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Comments, Suggestions and Questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2007, 06:30 PM   #181
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
I'm just wondering who won the 2 hustlers this week end, and were winners ever posted on the $50 gift cards?
Its only one Hustler! There choice. A 2.2 or Super. They will probably pull the Gift cards Monday or Tuesday. THey have been really busy this weekend.
Racer4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2007, 09:54 AM   #182
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer4Life View Post
Its only one Hustler! There choice. A 2.2 or Super. They will probably pull the Gift cards Monday or Tuesday. THey have been really busy this weekend.
Just got back from crawling at NASCAR. I am pulling all the outstanding give-a-way winners this morning.

Thanks,
John
Rockpiledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:49 AM   #183
I wanna be Dave

Thanks John and Brian for keeping newcomers interested and giving away all these prizes...just hurry up with my super hustler
cartronicshn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:05 PM   #184
Rock Crawler

hey RCP,
being trying to contact you for days now, hope you can answer my emails.

Ben
balang_479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:37 PM   #185
Pebble Pounder

He has been at the Fontana Racetrack along with HPI and they had a booth there. Give him a chance to catch up, John will answer!!
black&blue bro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:43 PM   #186
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by balang_479 View Post
hey RCP,
being trying to contact you for days now, hope you can answer my emails.

Ben
We are already working on your missing part.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:25 PM   #187
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer4Life View Post
Actualy, its 2 Hustlers. The Bonus $ one you are talking about AND the AX-10 Hustler in the AX-10 forum.
lunchbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:38 PM   #188
Quarry Creeper

JOHN, whats up with the 2.2 cvd's? i have broken 3 bell's in less then a month. i sent you an e-mail, havent heard from anyone. let me know. thank's....
bill c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 08:07 AM   #189
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill c View Post
JOHN, whats up with the 2.2 cvd's? i have broken 3 bell's in less then a month. i sent you an e-mail, havent heard from anyone. let me know. thank's....

Just checked my emails and PM's back 2 weeks and I don't see your message anywhere. Please send a PM via this forum and I will respond now.

Thanks,
John
Old 09-06-2007, 08:52 AM   #190
I wanna be Dave

Why are WK CVD's $15 cheaper than TLT CVD's?
Thorsteenster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:30 AM   #191
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorsteenster View Post
Why are WK CVD's $15 cheaper than TLT CVD's?
We made them as a threaded stub axle. There are less pieces needed, so the cost is less. The strength and turning radius are not effected by the change in design.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:32 AM   #192
I wanna be Dave

Is that going to make its way to the TLT CVD's?
Thorsteenster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:41 AM   #193
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill c View Post
I found your email in our info address file. We are processing the replacements today.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:30 AM   #194
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP View Post
I found your email in our info address file. We are processing the replacements today.
thanks john, p.m sent..
bill c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 03:06 PM   #195
Rock Stacker

Can someone please reply to my email regarding my messed up ring gear? It came from the address Xx5Link5xX@aol.com. I sent it two days ago and have heard nothing and my friend sent one yesterday and got his replacement parts today.
AMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 08:29 PM   #196
Quarry Creeper

axle c's! axle c's! axle c's! when will you have them in stock again? i need them,
can't do any crawling until i get some.

thanks'
goingvertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 03:24 PM   #197
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by goingvertical View Post
axle c's! axle c's! axle c's! when will you have them in stock again? i need them,
can't do any crawling until i get some.

thanks'
PM sent
Old 09-07-2007, 03:25 PM   #198
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMorgan View Post
Can someone please reply to my email regarding my messed up ring gear? It came from the address Xx5Link5xX@aol.com. I sent it two days ago and have heard nothing and my friend sent one yesterday and got his replacement parts today.
I don't see your email. Can you send me a PM with what you are in need of?

thanks,
john
Old 09-08-2007, 07:31 PM   #199
Pebble Pounder

Default Hustler issues

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been working on this thing for days can't figure it out why my axle is sitting sideways.. See if I can make this make sense. I put a 3mm screw in the rear shock mount hole. Measure from the end of the screw to the center of the upper link mount hole. do the same method of measuring. Driverside measures 3 1/4 passenger side measures 3 7/16. If you look at the chassis straight down from the top you can clearly see one link is clearly farther forward than the other.

same measurement but from lower link mount holes to screws on shock mount plates driver side is 4 3/16 and passenger side is 4 3/8.

Now measuring with the same bolton the rear shock mount on a flat surface fom the bottom on a flat surface the end of the screw measures 2 3/16 on driver side and the passenger is 2 5/16 so the screw plates are facing slightly different angles.

I know a few of you guys don't like me or larry but for $329.00 this thing should line up perfect.

On a super I can see it not being as big an issue but with such short links on a 2.2 I feel it is a big problem if suspension hinge points don't line up.

Who should I speak to about this. John, ? Noel?
No I am not trying to be picky. It's hard enough trying to make it work on wheely king axles as it is.
rockbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 07:41 PM   #200
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockbender View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been working on this thing for days can't figure it out why my axle is sitting sideways.. See if I can make this make sense. I put a 3mm screw in the rear shock mount hole. Measure from the end of the screw to the center of the upper link mount hole. do the same method of measuring. Driverside measures 3 1/4 passenger side measures 3 7/16. If you look at the chassis straight down from the top you can clearly see one link is clearly farther forward than the other.

same measurement but from lower link mount holes to screws on shock mount plates driver side is 4 3/16 and passenger side is 4 3/8.

Now measuring with the same bolton the rear shock mount on a flat surface fom the bottom on a flat surface the end of the screw measures 2 3/16 on driver side and the passenger is 2 5/16 so the screw plates are facing slightly different angles.

I know a few of you guys don't like me or larry but for $329.00 this thing should line up perfect.

On a super I can see it not being as big an issue but with such short links on a 2.2 I feel it is a big problem if suspension hinge points don't line up.

Who should I speak to about this. John, ? Noel?
No I am not trying to be picky. It's hard enough trying to make it work on wheely king axles as it is.
Just send me a PM. If somethings off on the chassis, we will send you another one. We will take care of it.

Thanks,
John