Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > RCP Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Comments, Suggestions and Questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2007, 11:09 AM   #61

I have noticed on your web site you carry full axles for the clod and the twin force. I am looking for the axles for TLT or WK. Any plans to have these?
Naconowhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2007, 11:27 AM   #62
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicwil View Post
I just got my July/August Crawl Magazine and they have a brief story on RC crawling and RCP on page 14.
www.crawlmag.com

Wil.
Nice we will have to check that out. We are building a complete Hustler FOR Crawl magazine. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer4Life View Post
When will you have the aluminum silver TLT steering knuckles back in stock?

Thanks
Tom
Just got them yesterday. These are a new design that will not need to be ground to achieve maximum steering from our CVD's. Hopefully we will have them available on the site this evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naconowhere View Post
I have noticed on your web site you carry full axles for the clod and the twin force. I am looking for the axles for TLT or WK. Any plans to have these?
We are waiting on just the diff cover to complete the TLT axle kits, and then they will be available. We are working ao a bunch of Wheely King stuff.
Rockpiledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 01:22 PM   #63
Rock Crawler

Can you tell me why no one is answering my emails and pm,s, I placed an order for tlt cvd,s and was told that they were shipped on june 5th and I have still not recieved them?
drzjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 01:56 PM   #64
Rock Crawler

Just had a reply Thanks
drzjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:15 PM   #65
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by drzjohn View Post
Can you tell me why no one is answering my emails and pm,s, I placed an order for tlt cvd,s and was told that they were shipped on june 5th and I have still not recieved them?
The reason you may have not received them yet is you chose not to pay for EMS shipping. There is no insurance and no guarantee with standard mail overseas. Sorry we will do what it takes to make this right, but we will not ship overseas again without insurance and delivery confirmation. :-(
Old 06-26-2007, 02:47 PM   #66
RCC Addict

Default Congrats ! ! ! Crawl Magazine Spread

Congrats on the Crawl Magazine article with the Hustler

it's damn exciting to see our hobby getting the publicity it needs thru the hard work of the vendors and drivers of this forum

chivas72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:58 AM   #67
'08 2.2 National Champ

RCP, your pm box is full.
Just Zach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 02:38 PM   #68
Quarry Creeper

I was wondering if you were gonna make any of the skids for bruisers that allow you to mount a stampede tranny? Thanks
Thundermaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 02:40 PM   #69
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundermaxx View Post
I was wondering if you were gonna make any of the skids for bruisers to mount a stampede tranny? Thanks
Our new bruiser skids just came in a few days ago. We have a few hundred of them and they are anodized black. I will get them up on the site ASAP.

thanks,
John
Old 07-05-2007, 10:24 PM   #70
Rock Stacker

RCP, i have been trying to get a hold of you guys every way possible. emails, pm, forums. i am borderline stalker. if you could contact me that would be great. i have many questions about items i need and i am trying to get off your website for a hustler 2.2

please contact me

thanks
8500lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:32 PM   #71
'08 2.2 National Champ

Are you guys going to have the new Losi tires? If so maybe a pre-order list would be great.

Thanks
Just Zach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 07:07 PM   #72
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by justgiveereh View Post
Are you guys going to have the new Losi tires? If so maybe a pre-order list would be great.

Thanks
We have a bunch on order. Not sure about a preorder. Maybe when we get closer. I will contact my rep and see if he can confirm an arrival date.

Thanks,
John
Old 07-08-2007, 01:28 PM   #73
RCC Addict

Question on the 2.2 Hustler. I have mine on order and wondering what is a good starting set up.

What shocks do you recommend or what length shocks?

What is a good starting shock oil?

Are the links set up to clock the rear axle?

I heard of some guys running a servo with a rope to bring the front end down during a climb. Do you know about this at all or any set up info on it.

I plan to use a Losi tranny. I know you said it is set up for R2 and Associated trannies. I assume it would be easy enough to mount another tranny in it?

Lastly, has anyone ever tried the new breed of BIG 2.2 tires with it (aka Jordans)? Will they allow full steering throw or do we have to stick with the standard sized 2.2's?

Thanks, sorry for all of the questions.

Casey
wrightcs77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 03:55 AM   #74
Rock Stacker

RCP when are you getting the roller Hustlers in? I wanna buy one and This seems a better choice than just buying the chassis cause I need clod and all the other stuff. I have the radio, reciver, and paint. So i'm gonna need motors (would the crawlmasters work?), servos, and is that it? I love the look and where Im at now lots of rocks and big slopes and many other things to crawl.
CarbonShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:35 AM   #75
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightcs77 View Post
Question on the 2.2 Hustler. I have mine on order and wondering what is a good starting set up.

What shocks do you recommend or what length shocks?
We recommend standard Maxx shocks XXL. But shorter shocks could be used also. It depends on the amount of flex you want out of the chassis.

Quote:
What is a good starting shock oil?
This is also very subjective. Many like 10 wt, I run 30.

Quote:
Are the links set up to clock the rear axle?
The pinion on the rear axle is clocked slightly, about parallel with the lower links.

Quote:
I heard of some guys running a servo with a rope to bring the front end down during a climb. Do you know about this at all or any set up info on it.
Yes I have, I'm sure it works well as you could adjust it on the fly. I use zip ties to achieve the same thing, but obviously I can't change them mid-course.

Quote:
I plan to use a Losi tranny. I know you said it is set up for R2 and Associated trannies. I assume it would be easy enough to mount another tranny in it?
Since I don't run Associated trannies I don't know. The skid is drilled for both the R2 and the Pede currently. We may produce skid plates specific to the tranny down the road.

Quote:
Lastly, has anyone ever tried the new breed of BIG 2.2 tires with it (aka Jordans)? Will they allow full steering throw or do we have to stick with the standard sized 2.2's?
I know Raptoman57 is using those tires and loves them, so quick answer is yes they will work. With the added steering provided by CVD's people are running into this on most link style chassis. The links can be moved around some to create more clearance.

Quote:
Thanks, sorry for all of the questions.
That's what we are here for!

Casey[/QUOTE]
Old 07-09-2007, 10:39 AM   #76
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonShadow View Post
RCP when are you getting the roller Hustlers in? I wanna buy one and This seems a better choice than just buying the chassis cause I need clod and all the other stuff. I have the radio, reciver, and paint. So i'm gonna need motors (would the crawlmasters work?), servos, and is that it? I love the look and where Im at now lots of rocks and big slopes and many other things to crawl.
The Crawlmaster is an excellent choice. Combined with a Mamba 25 or Quark 33 and they can fit easily inside the chassis. The rest of the electronics are up to you and your wallet. I recommend the best steering servo you can afford. Minimum Hitec 5645 or equivilent.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:30 PM   #77
Rock Stacker

when do you plan on getting the TLT cvd's in again. and what shafts should i use for the 2.2 hustler. (from tranny to diff) i saw some on rc4wd that were metal but i dont know if length matters or if those will work. i will be running a R2 with dissconnect when they come out. and do the 2.2 come with links or do i need to get a set of those too. if so what size?

i have asked all this in pm's and emails in hope of not cluddering up the forum but that usually is never anwsered.:-(

also can you get black tlt axle housings or will i need to powder coat them, and for that matter can i get the chassis powder coated from you guys or do i need to do that myslef also?
8500lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 07:20 PM   #78
Rock Stacker

when will some super chassis be in stock and also are they a waiting list for these.thanks
MAXIMUM777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:49 PM   #79

Ahh yeah as above...me to waiting...
malcster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:43 AM   #80
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXIMUM777 View Post
when will some super chassis be in stock and also are they a waiting list for these.thanks
shipped out 10 2.2's this week. We have another shipment coming in early next week. After that we have some supers coming in. Looks like ETA is 1 1/2 ~ 2 weeks out.

We don't have a waiting list for the Supers. Suppose we could do one.