RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RCP Crawlers (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rcp-crawlers/)
-   -   ***Found some TLT-1 kits 10 in stock ready to ship*** (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rcp-crawlers/67437-%2A%2A%2Afound-some-tlt-1-kits-10-stock-ready-ship%2A%2A%2A.html)

Rockpiledriver 04-07-2007 12:27 PM

***Found some TLT-1 kits 10 in stock ready to ship***

We got the last of the TLT kits a local distributor had.

There are only 10, and we had to pay more for these then what we had been paying so the price is $89.99 ea.

If you want a complete TLT-1 kit get it while you can I seriously doubt we will run across any more.

http://www.rcpcrawlers.com/truck_kits.html

clodstall 04-07-2007 06:57 PM

make it 9. thanks.

lmk when shipped please. and about the ring and pinion "thumbsup" gears also.

Mnster 04-07-2007 07:00 PM

Make it 8:mrgreen:

Thanks

clodstall 04-07-2007 07:04 PM

hot cakes for sale.lol

selling like them anyway.

mrpink 04-07-2007 07:45 PM

ordered mine... thanks RCP.

clodstall 04-09-2007 02:30 PM

happen to get it out today? thanks.

wrightcs77 04-09-2007 09:09 PM

Ordered 1 more to have as a spare.

Rockpiledriver 04-12-2007 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clodstall (Post 667761)
shipped yet? paid for it sat. havent heard anything yet.

thanks..

info@rcpcrawlers.com, if you haven't already.

Rockpiledriver 04-12-2007 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clodstall (Post 667761)
shipped yet? paid for it sat. havent heard anything yet.

thanks..

Haven't heard anything yet? I've replied to every one of your 13,567 pm's since Saturday. :lol: I have had to empty my PM box daily because of you. :lol: Like I said, if it shipped monday it just might take longer then 1 or 2 days to get form Ca to NC.

That being the case, why would you post this here possibly leading people to belive we do not follow up on PM's and customer concerns which we always do?

As of 6:34 am today your package is at the FED EX location in Charlotte NC.

I will be updating this thread hourly with tracking info since it seems that is what you want. :lol:

STEW<CO> 04-12-2007 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockpiledriver (Post 667841)
Haven't heard anything yet? I've replied to every one of your 13,567 pm's since Saturday. :lol: I have had to empty my PM box daily because of you. :lol: Like I said, if it shipped monday it just might take longer then 1 or 2 days to get form Ca to NC.

That being the case, why would you post this here possibly leading people to belive we do not follow up on PM's and customer concerns which we always do?

I will be updating this thread hourly with tracking info since it seems that is what you want. :lol:

Lol you tell him brother, I mean he is your only customer:lol: :lol: :lol: RCP IN D HOUSE!

clodstall 04-12-2007 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockpiledriver (Post 667841)

sorry like i said i forgot and dont worry about anymore pm's from me. have a good day.alot going on on this end lately. everyone is starting to get to me and im about to say the heck with this mess.didnt have to delete my post. you quoted it for me.never had any trouble out of you guys,but like i said getting tired of the remarks. im sure you make enough money not to have to have mine.doesnt mean that people shouldnt buy from you still.was just starting to wonder like i said before sew me.lol.cant blame me for worrying. still didnt get a receipt from the order is why. didnt know you shipped fed ex on this stuff. i have always got stuff usps from you guys.and doesnt mean that i wont continue to order from you in the future.

thanks again,

Tony..
dont worry about your pm inbox anymore.
will still let ya know when it gets here.
no matter what.

and it is none of your concern^^^^^^^^^^^^^.
dealt with this company alot in the last year or so. spend alot of money with them. not as much as others,but alot more than most.

Rockpiledriver 04-12-2007 11:52 AM

Tony,

I have answered every PM you sent. I asked that you please send e-mail to info@rcpcrawlers and we would track it for you. You never did that. Then you came here and posted this. Making it sound as if we were blowing you off. Not the case at all. I just want to be sure that everyone knows we did not ignore you in any way, and yes your business is very important to us. That is why I aswered all of your PM's. Please keep in mind though that we have hundreds of e-mails and PM's to answer every day. If you don't get a response within minutes of you sending the request, it is likely because we are answering another customer who is equally important as yourself. ;-)

Still at the Fed Ex location in Charlotte.

clodstall 04-12-2007 01:02 PM

oh yeah i completely understand. i lost the pm or deleted it i think that had the info addy on it sorry.anyway thanks for the update. im not trying to bash your company at all.

I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT I'M NOT IMPLYING THAT AT ALL PEOPLE...

like i said i will still do business with you guys. no doubt.got the info addy saved now. thanks.not trying to start a bad business thread.
I've always been happy with the deals and products and overall business transactions between us.

thank you,
Tony..

will be keeping an eye out for the tlt stainless ring and pinion gears to come out."thumbsup" i will be right on top of ordering some of them.

clodstall 04-13-2007 11:13 AM

got the tlt kit today. great packaging. and thanks for the updates on this whole deal also."thumbsup" sorry for all the hastle if any. like i said before wasnt trying to start anything.just worrying. im a worry wart lately since the baby and going without a job for 3 weeks. anyway not anyones concern but mine.

thanks again,

Tony..

will be ordering again soon.

mrpink 04-14-2007 12:43 PM

just got my kit today; looks like you forgot the complementary CVD's and Hustler 2.2 chassis- probably just a simple oversight"thumbsup"

Thanks again RCP.