Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > RCP Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Check Out What We're Manufacturing for the AX10 **RCP Crawlers**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2007, 10:18 PM   #101
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP View Post
Yes, they are in stock. I changed the details on the site and accidently changed inventory to zero. They are back up. You can use these adaptors with the stock axles and bearing if you wish. The stainless straight axles will be here Friday.
I'm still seeing 'out of stock' - http://www.rcpcrawlers.com/product.p...&cat=29&page=1. Did the inventory drop to zero again or is it because it's not Friday yet.
'04 Rubicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2007, 10:23 PM   #102
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by '04 Rubicon View Post
I'm still seeing 'out of stock' - Did the inventory drop to zero again or is it because it's not Friday yet.
I think RCP was talking about the adapters even though you were asking about the axles. I was watching the site last night as the products were being added, and I saw the adapters go to zero units and back to the high 190's. The only thing I ever saw for the axles was 'out of stock' -- which makes sense if the don't arrive 'till Friday!
TunaMaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 03:03 PM   #103
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP View Post

With all due respect - lol - what the hell does this mean?

Yes or no. I ask not out of disgust of a higher price, I ask because as it stands I may have mistakenly only ordered one thinking they are paired.

thanks for verbage response in advance

lol

edit - disregard above - I see you finally got the web guy up to speed with the late "(1 pair)" addition to the website. Fire that guy will ya. No, no - actually the new site is pretty sweet and I'd keep him around as long as you guys keep cranking out the fine products. Thanks for the quick web edit - it all looks great

sincerely
cwkoehler

cwkoehler

Last edited by cwkoehler; 10-17-2007 at 03:07 PM. Reason: got the answer elsewhere
cwkoehler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 03:19 PM   #104

Thumbs down

Is RCP going out of Business?

I went to their website to buy a wheelyking and started looking around, i'd say about 70% of the stuff I wanted to buy they were out of stock. No radios, no chargers all out of stock period. Does anyone know whats going on???:-(
mikenredding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 05:28 PM   #105
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenredding View Post
Is RCP going out of Business?

I went to their website to buy a wheelyking and started looking around, i'd say about 70% of the stuff I wanted to buy they were out of stock. No radios, no chargers all out of stock period. Does anyone know whats going on???:-(
yeah, they sell stuff as soon as it hits the stock shelves! rcp is not going out of business. the volume of business they get is unreal. on par with tower or ultimate, well almost!

Last edited by gregrocks90046; 10-18-2007 at 05:43 PM.
gregrocks90046 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 05:54 PM   #106
Rock Crawler

NNNNNNNNNNNoooooooooooo!!!!!! I just placed an order and there are no more aluminum knuckles!! There were like 50 2 days ago. When are you getting more?
mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 07:55 PM   #107
Quarry Creeper

Wow, that was quick. I was going to wait and place an order for all of the new parts when the straight axles came in to save on shipping... guess that was a bad idea. lol.
GreenRiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 09:22 PM   #108
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
NNNNNNNNNNNoooooooooooo!!!!!! I just placed an order and there are no more aluminum knuckles!! There were like 50 2 days ago. When are you getting more?
We had a feeling the new AX10 parts would go fast. We only had a few hundred pair of each come in on the first shipment. The adaptors and C's will probably be out by tomorrow afternoon. We already have a second and third shipment in the works for next week and then a few weeks after that.
Rockpiledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 07:23 AM   #109
I wanna be Dave

I bet the main thing was the adaptors. Seeing its 2.2 most of us buy 1 pair of the kuckles, C's and Straight adapters. I bet alot of people are staying 4WS...messing up the nice mix. Also people just replacing the knuckles and keeping the rest all plast-tastic.

My order shipped yesterday I believe. Now I gotta order the straight axles I think...lol
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 12:54 PM   #110
Pebble Pounder

I GOT A BIG BOX FROM RPC TODAY WIHT AX10 AND SOME Black Anodized C's Black Anodized Max Steer Knuckles Custom servo mount AND A SET OF RCP AX10 black anodized straight axle adaptors THANKS RCP
BRONCOBASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 04:02 PM   #111
Rock Crawler

WOW! i was told that there was no need to preporder these because we have alot of these and know i go to oder them after waiting for them to come and there is no knuckles :-( do you guys have any idea how long more know damn and i waited so patiently and and i still gotta wait :-(
kaaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 09:32 AM   #112
Rock Crawler

I got my AX10 Black Anodized C's Black Anodized Max Steer Knuckles Custom servo mount AND A SET OF RCP AX10 black anodized straightaxle adaptors Thay look great put them last night

THANKS
RCP
fletch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 09:45 PM   #113
Pebble Pounder

Lucky guy's. I won the drawing for the Hustler and AX10 kit about a month and a half ago. The drawing said I would get aluminum C's, knuckles and axle adaptors. When I talked (email) John and said I would do a build on RCC for being so kind, he said he would also send me the 4 link mounting plate and Traxxas links. I got the kit and it is good looking, but have not seen any other parts. I have asked and John said he would ship the out weeks ago. I am kind of disapointed. I guess paying customers come first and that is the way it should be. I just want to get the crawler built so I can use it.
Neil E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 11:57 AM   #114
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil E View Post
Lucky guy's. I won the drawing for the Hustler and AX10 kit about a month and a half ago. The drawing said I would get aluminum C's, knuckles and axle adaptors. When I talked (email) John and said I would do a build on RCC for being so kind, he said he would also send me the 4 link mounting plate and Traxxas links. I got the kit and it is good looking, but have not seen any other parts. I have asked and John said he would ship the out weeks ago. I am kind of disapointed. I guess paying customers come first and that is the way it should be. I just want to get the crawler built so I can use it.

Hello Neil,

We have some more AX10 knuckles, C's and adaptors. Can you PM me your shipping address and I will ship them to you along with the AX10 top link brackets/stays?

Thanks,
john
Old 10-22-2007, 02:50 PM   #115
Pebble Pounder

John, PM sent. Thanks
Neil E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 10:08 PM   #116
Rock Crawler

Did the SS straight axles come and go already and I missed them?
'04 Rubicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 06:37 AM   #117
I wanna be Dave

Got the parts...all installed nice work guys!

I'll post more on durability soon.

Last edited by binaryterror; 10-24-2007 at 10:43 AM. Reason: changed to remove issue
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:41 PM   #118
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryterror View Post
Post man comes through and leaves the goods. Still wrong address for the order, but I got them!
Can you PM me your correct address so that I can make sure the system is accurate and this does not happen again?

Thanks
Old 10-24-2007, 11:22 AM   #119
Quarry Creeper

I just installed mine.... .... NICE.
GreenRiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 07:58 AM   #120
I wanna be Dave

I got (1) bearing in the set of (4) knuckles I bought. Did I get lucky and win a prize, or did I not get the other three bearings. Really, I'd rather win the prize.

Funny other thing happened, I got a new R2D from RC4WD the other day and none of the mounting screw holes were tapped. It's been a weird couple days.
Racer4Life is offline   Reply With Quote