RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RCP Crawlers (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rcp-crawlers/)
-   -   RCP has AX10's in stock ready to ship! (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rcp-crawlers/82404-rcp-has-ax10s-stock-ready-ship.html)

Rockpiledriver 08-23-2007 09:32 PM

RCP has AX10's in stock ready to ship!

The newest rig on the market is back in stock , ready to ship!

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/4...eengrabxr0.gif

Rockpiledriver 08-24-2007 09:18 PM

We received more in today and more are coming next week. We will try to always have some on hand and in stock.

STEW<CO> 08-25-2007 04:34 PM

I'm a bit dissapointed for a friend of mine, sloth (Tim Povich). He ordered one Monday because your quantity showed 11 in stock and it is still not here. So much for the comp this weekend. I think one reason people shy away from buying a product online is because the in stock quantity always shows you have the product in, then you find out otherwise, and are waiting an extra week. The in-stock #'s need to be accurate and there should be shipping options which he was givin none.

Usmc8541 08-25-2007 04:39 PM

RCP's stock quantities are spot on, if they show that much, they have it. If they dont, it wont have an add to cart icon.

STEW<CO> 08-25-2007 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usmc8541 (Post 821768)
RCP's stock quantities are spot on, if they show that much, they have it. If they dont, it wont have an add to cart icon.

Do you work at rcp, do you run their site? If so cool, if not, you get my drift. That's why I made the comment about shipping, maybe there was a problem or mix up, besides that they need to offer rates for different shipping and not just leave it up in the air for the costumer!

Usmc8541 08-25-2007 05:30 PM

Just trying to help Stew <co>. Im just a very satisfied customer.

STEW<CO> 08-25-2007 05:45 PM

"thumbsup"

Rockpiledriver 08-26-2007 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STEW<CO> (Post 821757)
I'm a bit dissapointed for a friend of mine, sloth (Tim Povich). He ordered one Monday because your quantity showed 11 in stock and it is still not here. So much for the comp this weekend. I think one reason people shy away from buying a product online is because the in stock quantity always shows you have the product in, then you find out otherwise, and are waiting an extra week. The in-stock #'s need to be accurate and there should be shipping options which he was givin none.

I work there. :lol: If it said they were in stock, then they were, and his either shipped the same day he ordered or at the latest, the next day. Once it is in the mail it is out of our hands. I had 2 kits take 3 days to go from our warhouse to me, we are only 30 miles apart. Ha can always either e-mail us or call our customer service line if he needs it tracked. ;-)

Rockpiledriver 08-26-2007 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STEW<CO> (Post 821786)
Do you work at rcp, do you run their site? If so cool, if not, you get my drift. That's why I made the comment about shipping, maybe there was a problem or mix up, besides that they need to offer rates for different shipping and not just leave it up in the air for the costumer!

There was a mix up with shipping. I received a PM this morning and responded right away. I found the problem and sent an email back to the customer about how it was being corrected. The number of items shown on the site may be off, but 99% of the time, if it shows in stock some quantity, than we have them in stock. In this case, we have plenty of AX10's that came in last week. It was just a shipping mix up.

Our new site, which is so close to being done, gives customers shipping options and the inventory stock status is automatically calculated. Currently we ship USPS for all order 1 ~ 2lbs and less and fedex ground for all larger and heavier orders. Overseas orders go USPS.

If you have any concerns about an order status, you can call us through the toll free number below, PM or email us for answers. We are here to help.

One side note, if you order something from our site and don't receive a shipping confirmation email within 24 hours, than something is wrong. We are a same day shipping company. If the order comes in by 4 or 5PM PST, we normally get it out the same day. If it comes after that time, it goes out the next morning. We have two full time employees that start processing and shipping orders at 8am PST each day. They are usually working to 6pm each night. No shipping confirmation email is the first red flag that there is a problem.

Thanks,
John

Rockpiledriver 08-27-2007 11:14 AM

One thing about what RCP said above. We don't ship Saturday or Sunday so the 24 hr order notification is only good during the week. ;-)

STEW<CO> 08-27-2007 12:00 PM

I appreciate your responses guys, it's nice to see a company that cares about their customers and makes time to take care of matters. Sloth did let me know about your response and what you did for him, way cool.

It is also good information about the confirmation # e-mail.

Good luck with the new site, sounds like it will help, with winers like myself:lol:, about the shipping.

Crawler Noob 08-28-2007 09:19 PM

ill be buying one soon.

Edison 09-04-2007 12:03 AM

I was order one set on 1/9, How long I can get the post packing?
I'm very impatient!!!!! :twisted:
I live in Hong Kong.

rocky_boy 09-05-2007 10:54 PM

Hey RCP!8)
Will the new kits coming in have all the factory upgraded parts iniside already, or should i wait for another batch to run through?
The parts im refering to is the wheel hex upgrade, trans spacer, set srcew etc.
Thanks for you help.
What are your current shipping fees, and if i purchase some other stuff could you just toss it in the box for combined shipping, is paypal cool?
Sorry this turned out to have a little more questions than i thought! LOL!!!
Regards,
Rock.