RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RCP Crawlers (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rcp-crawlers/)
-   -   New Site Is LIVE ***RCP Crawlers*** (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rcp-crawlers/86963-new-site-live-%2A%2A%2Arcp-crawlers%2A%2A%2A.html)

Rockpiledriver 10-01-2007 10:39 PM

New Site Is LIVE ***RCP Crawlers***

We changed over to the new site this evening. Please take a look around and let us know if you have any problems registering or ordering. We have a few issues to resolve and are working on them now. CC functions will be activated this week along with other cool features to the site.

Thanks for your patience and if you have any problems with the site, please post up here, so we can resolve them quickly.

There are some items that were left out from the old site. We are working to put them back up.

We have over 20 new items to put up on the site. We are working to get these up this week as well.

www.rcpcrawlers.com

Thanks,
John

Echodawg 10-01-2007 10:43 PM

It's down for me at the moment. I'll keep checking back.

jeeper_05 10-01-2007 10:44 PM

it says you are currently working on the new site, so I cannot give you any compliments on how awesome I am sure it is, It has been a long time in the waiting

Rockpiledriver 10-01-2007 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echodawg (Post 868185)
It's down for me at the moment. I'll keep checking back.

It's working on my end.

Rockpiledriver 10-01-2007 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeeper_05 (Post 868187)
it says you are currently working on the new site, so I cannot give you any compliments on how awesome I am sure it is, It has been a long time in the waiting

Not sure if you need to clear cookies or something. The link above and below works for me.

www.rcpcrawlers.com

jeeper_05 10-01-2007 10:48 PM

no worky worky, sorry how would I clear cookies, and what would that do?

JohnRobHolmes 10-01-2007 10:48 PM

Working for me! Looks like a great storefront. I would get rid of the orange box headers though, it is a bit much.

Rockpiledriver 10-01-2007 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnrobholmes (Post 868199)
Working for me! Looks like a great storefront. I would get rid of the orange box headers though, it is a bit much.

Thats not orange, that's RCP red. :flipoff: It's easy to change colors later. We want to get all the functions of the site working and then we will mess with colors, adding pictures, adding vendor banners, etc.

Wrecker 10-01-2007 10:59 PM

Cleared cookies and still doesn't work. I can still view the old site though.:roll:

lunchbox 10-01-2007 11:00 PM

Works for me.Looks great. I do wonder why you have a TLT section with only bearings in it, and then a TLT axles section, that also has the bearings. Other than that, it looks great guys. Any plans to add a bonus rewards section where we can check up on our points? Or am I just too tired to see it?

RCP Red huh? Looks more like Marlin Red to me. :)

Rockpiledriver 10-01-2007 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lunchbox (Post 868214)
Works for me.Looks great. I do wonder why you have a TLT section with only bearings in it, and then a TLT axles section, that also has the bearings. Other than that, it looks great guys. Any plans to add a bonus rewards section where we can check up on our points? Or am I just too tired to see it?

RCP Red huh? Looks more like Marlin Red to me. :)

Yes, bonus rewards program will be added to the site. It isn't there now.

Additional TLT section. Fixed, thanks

SMR4RUNNER 10-01-2007 11:06 PM

Hey John. Nice improved site.
Question for ya.
Yesterday some of the items were sold out but today all the items that were sold out are now available.
Does the new site still indicate if an item is available or not? Just wonderin'. If its really avail then I'm ordering.

Thanks
Mike

Rockpiledriver 10-01-2007 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMR4RUNNER (Post 868223)
Hey John. Nice improved site.
Question for ya.
Yesterday some of the items were sold out but today all the items that were sold out are now available.
Does the new site still indicate if an item is available or not? Just wonderin'. If its really avail then I'm ordering.

Thanks
Mike

We are still working on getting the inventory to real time totals. This site will automatically adjust inventory, where the old site had to be done manually. There may be some incorrect inventory totals shown on the new site. If you aren't sure about a specific item, you can go ahead and send an email to info@rcpcrawlers.com. We will do a visual check on the item to confirm that it is indeed in stock. We will have all inventory totals 100% by the end of the week.

Usmc8541 10-01-2007 11:16 PM

Its working on my end, and its freakin' sweet. Good job John, and the rest of the crew at RCP."thumbsup"

Rockpiledriver 10-01-2007 11:30 PM

The site may go down for a moment or two during the day, as we make changes.

dr drae 10-01-2007 11:56 PM

Looks good, I'll be checking in regularly for the much anticipated ax10 upgrades... "thumbsup" ETA?

Frost 10-02-2007 12:09 AM

great website

Very nice web store. But I'm still having problems with the website security certificate (it was issued for a different website address). Anyway I'm sure you're working on it "thumbsup"

Rockpiledriver 10-02-2007 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frost (Post 868278)
Very nice web store. But I'm still having problems with the website security certificate (it was issued for a different website address). Anyway I'm sure you're working on it "thumbsup"

working on it

Rockpiledriver 10-02-2007 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dr drae (Post 868270)
Looks good, I'll be checking in regularly for the much anticipated ax10 upgrades... "thumbsup" ETA?

They will be up on the site later in the week.

Etype R 10-02-2007 12:37 PM

Going to do any special promotions like free shipping on all orders, with the new site? :)