Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Recon G6

Notices

Thread: RECON G6 Challenge "The Superlift Southern Showdown G6" & "Outlaw Terra-X"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2012, 10:15 AM   #181
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: RECON G6 Challenge "The Superlift Southern Showdown G6" & "Outlaw Terra-X"

ill be leaving out 2mrw morning headed to the orvpark.
getn everything ready to G GGGG G6 it saturday morning.

the wizards that control the sky say it looks like a 50% chance of rain
saturday..as of now.

**so i must warn you..the rocks they are slick and sharp...
"novaculite rock".

tread lightly and safely**

so the creekbeds will be running for shure..
and may rise depending upon rainfall.

bringn my tools from my shop so we should have everything in case someone has major breakdown/repair.

cant wait!

Last edited by ROLANDROCKSHOP; 09-27-2012 at 01:44 PM.
ROLANDROCKSHOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2012, 11:55 AM   #182
Rock Stacker

Default Re: RECON G6 Challenge "The Superlift Southern Showdown G6" & "Outlaw Terra-X"

Bring it on Mother Nature
grapeaperacin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:12 PM   #183
Pebble Pounder

rain or shine you guys are in for a treat have fun
hi its rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:20 PM   #184
Metal shaper

I regretfully am out also. This week has been a long one already with all that's happened and I haven't had a chance to get any of my stuff together. And with the increase in chance of rain, I can't ask my wife to be there and possibly sit in the camper alone. Has just been bad timing with everything and has put me badly behind with work and other commitments.
I was really looking forward to this event and meeting new people and putting faces with voices and texts, and finding out what all the hype was about.
Sometimes life can be a bitch slap of truth and make you realize things you've been ignoring or not giving your fullest too.
Best of luck to all the competitors and God Bless
Clay
CarterFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:35 PM   #185
Rock Stacker

Got my New toy in Done a Few Mods for the Terra-X run
1)Losi tuned shock
2)Speck race servo
3)Novak Spec Esc and Novak 13.5T
Gonna lock the Diff swap some tires and its go time
Old 09-27-2012, 05:24 PM   #186
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by grapeaperacin View Post
Got my New toy in Done a Few Mods for the Terra-X run
1)Losi tuned shock
2)Speck race servo
3)Novak Spec Esc and Novak 13.5T
Gonna lock the Diff swap some tires and its go time
Sweet bug man. Besides my wraith I was going to run a 2wd slash with a baja bug body that I did. Yours looks awesome man.
pedlhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:49 AM   #187
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedlhed View Post
Sweet bug man. Besides my wraith I was going to run a 2wd slash with a baja bug body that I did. Yours looks awesome man.
be nice to see two Vw bugs crusin aroud the track here it is read for the G6 all mods done and itching to run
Old 09-28-2012, 07:40 AM   #188
I wanna be Dave

fixn to start packing up...

chance of rain now %30..

Gonna be nice and cool!

bring it on,im ready...i think.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:47 AM   #189
Rock Crawler

got outta work early, finishing the packing... i can't wait.. and thankfully i won't have to much longer..this time tomorrow we'll be knee deep in some G6...
mjc597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:50 PM   #190
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

I am planning to drive up for the day. Does anybody want me to bring anything from Crawler Innovations?
Nova's Ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:27 PM   #191
Rock Crawler

thought i heard some cherries poppin this morning all the way at folsom lake. hope ya'll had fun getting your G6 fix.
sumquak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:39 PM   #192
Rock Crawler

Cherries...................Oh yes, I've been there...I lost mine back when...well, i forgot.....!
Have fun and run hard boys..You'll be back...!
scottanthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:26 AM   #193
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumquak View Post
thought i heard some cherries poppin this morning all the way at folsom lake. hope ya'll had fun getting your G6 fix.
Is that what that was? I heard that over in Reno as well. I thought the Naval Air Based was testing ordinance.
Skeeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:06 AM   #194
Jerry's RC Garage

They must be still in shock. No one has said anything about the event.
jerry2575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:36 PM   #195
Rock Stacker

Well The G6 was AWESOME guys had a wicked time at the event want to thank everyone that made a show and tell all that couldn't make it that plan on it for next year cause its a great event The L.s.r.c.c crew loved the whole event
Old 09-30-2012, 04:01 PM   #196
Rock Crawler

Awesome time. The turtles loved all the water and little wolf howled the whole way.
Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
Attached Images

Last edited by corkysk8; 09-30-2012 at 04:04 PM.
corkysk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:17 PM   #197
Rock Crawler

WOW that was some of the MOST fun with my scaler everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!! gotta thank Parker and his crew and everyone who helped get that together..Roland Rock Shop and the people from the Superlift ORV Park.. amazing time.. Vanquished Products and Pit Bull Tires along with Fast Eddy's Bearings along with Crawler Innovations put up some awesome products and prizes !! it was great meeting new people and it's nice to be able to put a face to a screen name !! so looking forward to next years G6 down here...but will definitely be keeping an eye out for a close by G6 to attend..not enough words to explain the time we all had out there..
mjc597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:20 PM   #198
Pebble Pounder

pic ????????????
hi its rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:03 AM   #199
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc597 View Post
WOW that was some of the MOST fun with my scaler everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!! gotta thank Parker and his crew and everyone who helped get that together..Roland Rock Shop and the people from the Superlift ORV Park.. amazing time.. Vanquished Products and Pit Bull Tires along with Fast Eddy's Bearings along with Crawler Innovations put up some awesome products and prizes !! it was great meeting new people and it's nice to be able to put a face to a screen name !! so looking forward to next years G6 down here...but will definitely be keeping an eye out for a close by G6 to attend..not enough words to explain the time we all had out there..
That says it all right there was a great time with great people took home some cool items from the sponsers and even picked up a few ideals from other G6'rs GREAT TIME
Old 10-01-2012, 07:45 AM   #200
I wanna be Dave

my dogs were barking after all that walking...still a lil
sore footed..

Had a blast at the Superlift G6 showdown!
the terra-x race was a big hit,for shure gonna have to do some more of that style racing!

Big thanks to Parker for making the drive down and to all the sponsor's for their support!
Axial,vanquish,fast eddie bearings,pull pal,RolandRockshop,Crawler innovations and the only tire of the G6..Pit bull tires!!

Looking forward to the next one!

Got over 40 gigs of video and pics...stay tuned!

RECON G6 Challenge "The Superlift Southern Showdown G6" & "Outlaw Terra-X" - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RECON G6 Challenge & Rock Riot "Cantina for the Con" DRIVNMF Recon G6 166 10-01-2012 05:09 PM
RECON G6 Challenge "The Biggest Little G6" presented by Axial, VP, Pit Bull, & Novak DRIVNMF Recon G6 276 04-21-2012 01:09 PM
Aloha, RECON G6 Challenge "Shaka, Brah Classic" DRIVNMF Recon G6 142 04-19-2012 01:00 PM
RECON G6 Challenge "Embrace the Suck" Jan 28th Nor-Cal DRIVNMF Recon G6 119 02-03-2012 11:15 PM
RECON G6 Challenge "Birthday Bash" Dec. 3, 2011 DRIVNMF Recon G6 531 12-29-2011 10:43 AM