Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Recon G6

Notices

Thread: Axial RECON G6 "Taters & Kilts" Scale Adventure Event presented by RPP Hobby

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2014, 06:33 PM   #121
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Axial RECON G6 "Taters & Kilts" Scale Adventure Event presented by RPP Hobby

Thanks Parker and the g crew for a most excellent day. Cole it was great to see u again. Thanks to all the crews for setting different stages for the drivers. Big thanks to all the sponsors. It was nice to meet a bunch of new people and great to see all the kids out there doin work.

Thanks to all the boyz for ur dedication and hard work. And great driving burboni.
CrAwLeR13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2014, 06:34 PM   #122
Rock Crawler

Thumbs up Re: Axial RECON G6 "Taters & Kilts" Scale Adventure Event presented by RPP Hobby

I had a great time at the Tater and Kilts RECON G6 yesterday. Had a chance to talk with some new faces and plenty of time to BS with familiar ones. Thank you to all of the hard work from the G-crew and all those who help out and made the drive to make the event as great as it was. Also thank you to the sponsors for providing support and products to these events. Here are a few shots I ended the day with.
Attached Images

Propane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:19 PM   #123
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Axial RECON G6 "Taters & Kilts" Scale Adventure Event presented by RPP Hobby

Thank you Parker, the RECON G6 Crew, et al for everything.

More pictures coming soon. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Last edited by Trump1; 03-16-2014 at 09:24 PM.
Trump1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:25 PM   #124
Pebble Pounder

Made it out and finished my first G6 at Taters & Kilts and had a blast!!!!
Thanks Parker and all those involved for putting on a great event at a awesome location.
I would also like to thank GABESPEED and BentMetaL for allowing me to tag along for the day, I really appreciate it!!

wheelbyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 12:06 AM   #125
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelbyte View Post
Made it out and finished my first G6 at Taters & Kilts and had a blast!!!!
Thanks Parker and all those involved for putting on a great event at a awesome location.
I would also like to thank GABESPEED and BentMetaL for allowing me to tag along for the day, I really appreciate it!!

It was awesome having you. Welcome to the scale crawling world. Hope to see you at GSRCC's endurance challenge 9 in less than two weeks along with the rest of us scaling addicts.
GABESPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 12:07 AM   #126
Quarry Creeper

Oh, thanks for the great pictures
GABESPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:45 PM   #127
Rock Crawler

A few more pictures ...

Checking out that Butter makes me miss my Malibu VLX Wakesetter.

G Central.

Proper technique.

Doing work.

See more photos in the Slideshow.
Trump1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:49 PM   #128
Quarry Creeper

good times, thanks for gettin er done parker!! and thanks to RPP for the goodies! you guys do rock!!!
trig n tahoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 11:26 PM   #129
Quarry Creeper

That was a great day at the lake with great people.saw alot of carnage on the trail 2 bec go bad one glichy truck almost made it through.just when i thought I'd make it through a g6 without failure the big hill climb broke me off.thanks parker had a blast.the bonus courses were great way to mix it up thx guys.
Lincoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:28 AM   #130
ion
Quarry Creeper

The course was awesome parker and crew!

My trailer broke a wheel, so I had to finish as an adventurist instead. Can't wait until the next one!
ion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 01:10 PM   #131
RCC Addict

Axial Racing - RECON G6 Taters and Kilts
Skeeno is offline   Reply With Quote

Axial RECON G6 "Taters & Kilts" Scale Adventure Event presented by RPP Hobby - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2014 Axial RECON G6 Adventure Series Event #1 "Axial RECON Ultra4 G6" Feb.8th DRIVNMF Recon G6 158 02-11-2014 06:18 AM
RECON G6 "The Fix" & "The Cure" Pyramid Lake Nevada DRIVNMF Recon G6 29 10-05-2013 03:15 PM
RECON G6 Challenge "The Superlift Southern Showdown G6" & "Outlaw Terra-X" DRIVNMF Recon G6 227 10-19-2012 10:26 AM
RECON G6 Challenge "The Biggest Little G6" presented by Axial, VP, Pit Bull, & Novak DRIVNMF Recon G6 276 04-21-2012 01:09 PM