Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Recon G6

Notices

Thread: RECON G6 "Traction Reaction" presented by Pit Bull Tires & White Lotus Tattoo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2014, 11:47 AM   #41
Rock Stacker

Default Re: RECON G6 "Traction Reaction" presented by Pit Bull Tires & White Lotus Tattoo

My son and I attended this event. Our first time doing anything like this. Great people great fun. Came in with the dead last group on the day course and I had to carry my rig out. Gave the kid my spare battery so he could finish. Stayed charged up and we both finished the night course. Can't wait to do it all over again. Thanks to all who helped sponsor this.

Matt
TragOul is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2014, 03:43 PM   #42
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: RECON G6 "Traction Reaction" presented by Pit Bull Tires & White Lotus Tattoo

Wwhoooo Hoooooo,,,,Me And Baby Bear Both Finished Out Our First Ever Recon G6, I'm Super Proud of Baby Bear, For a 9 yr Old At Her 1st Ever RC Event,,She Finished With Only a Pair of Gate Markers, and 13 penalty Winches,,,If Ya Ask Me She Wins,,,Finished with Only 1 Repair on Her G6 Jeep,,She Lost a Screw On Her Steering Knuckle,,,Upgrade Time,,My Truggy Worked Like It Always Done,,Flawless,,Only 2 Penalty winches After Getting My Winch Line Wrapped Around My Spool,,I Was So Pleased It Rained,, Only Because The Traction Reaction Is Awesome With The Pit Bull Tires When It's Wet And Sloppy Out,,All In All an Awesome Weekend,,It Was Great Putting Faces To Screen Names and Seeing Old Friends and Faces,,Thank You To Pit Bull Tires For Allowing Me To Do What I Do,,Thanks To All Who Came Out,,And Thanks To All Of The Other Vendors,,,and To Axial,, Do The Right Thing and Bring Axialfest to The Right Coast,,Were Ready For It,,,,,,,,,

A Special Thanks To Rivas Concepts,,Daniel Siegel And My Brother Like No Other From Another Mother,,,Parker My Friend,,I Love What You Do For This Hobby,For Me and My Daughter, and Most Of Every One You Come In Contact with Are Better Because Of It,,I Love You My Friend,,Ill See You Soon,,
dezmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 05:00 PM   #43
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezmoon View Post
Bring Axialfest to The Right Coast
This!
ROWDY RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 11:54 AM   #44
I wanna be Dave

The first East Coast Axial RECON G6 has come and gone. I really want to thank the G crew and Dez for making this happen.

I was glad to be able to finish both the day and night stage and grab the 1.9 Driver of the day. If you have had a chance to see any of the pics it was the gnarliest driving and weather condition I have ever been a part of.

Pitbulls did work all day, these have served me will for two seasons and keep going.

Jslick is offline   Reply With Quote

RECON G6 "Traction Reaction" presented by Pit Bull Tires & White Lotus Tattoo - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Axial RECON G6 Iron Mountain Depot Adventure Series Event presented by Pit Bull Tires DRIVNMF Recon G6 133 06-05-2014 08:31 AM
Axial RECON G6 "Taters & Kilts" Scale Adventure Event presented by RPP Hobby DRIVNMF Recon G6 130 03-27-2014 01:10 PM
RECON G6 Challenge "Shaka, Brah Classic" G6 by AXIAL RACING / VP / Pit Bull Tires DRIVNMF Recon G6 168 06-27-2012 07:10 PM
RECON G6 Challenge "The Biggest Little G6" presented by Axial, VP, Pit Bull, & Novak DRIVNMF Recon G6 276 04-21-2012 01:09 PM
RECON G6 Challenge "The Coyote Hole" by Axial Racing / VP / Pit Bull Tires DRIVNMF Recon G6 167 03-18-2012 01:53 PM