Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Recon G6

Notices

Thread: no 2016 king of hammers g6.......ckrc fun run?? either way we wheel on

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2016, 11:16 AM   #21

Default Re: no 2016 king of hammers g6.......ckrc fun run?? either way we wheel on

I hope we don't have to wait for an environmental impact study to allow us to play with are rc cars.
Party Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2016, 11:33 AM   #22

Default Re: no 2016 king of hammers g6.......ckrc fun run?? either way we wheel on

From what I understand is if no money is collected there is no need for a permit. BLM just wants to get their cut of money. That's why a lot of clubs won't charge a entry fee if they are planning on wheeling on BLM. I'm going out regardless. I look forward to this event every year. It's better than Christmas in my opinion.
Wroncho624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 11:55 AM   #23

Its just a buch of people that share the same hobbie. That just happen to be in the same place on the same day. And all want to wheel at the same time. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's how the hammers was started.
Wroncho624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 01:39 PM   #24

As long as we are not in the way of 1:1s and not leave a mess behind we should be good for a GTG. Im onr of the locals like puff and we are out there every week or 2 wheeling the RC's and never had a problem

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited by Ah-Its-Martin; 01-15-2016 at 01:59 PM.
Ah-Its-Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 06:44 PM   #25
ion
Quarry Creeper

That's nice that you guys are locals out there, but if something happens and you screw up the chances for any type of rc event in the future to be a koh you will be responsible.

Dave Cole is a very good friend of mine, and he's not screwing around. He puts a lot of his money for koh to happen, please do not screw up his blm permits because you feel entitled to go out as a group and have a fun run when there's going to be more than ample opportunity for you to go the weekend after koh vacate the venue.
ion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 07:52 PM   #26

That's nice that you and Dave Cole are very good friends, but what does that have to do with any of this? Or does it just make you feel big to name drop? I'm not sure what part of "Saturday after his permit ends" you're having trouble comprehending? People like you are the reason that since I've became a member here in 2009 I don't bother posting/contributing. Because people like you feel entitled to telling the rest of us how, where, and when we can play with our toys.

That's enough for me, maybe I'll bother with this forum again in another 7 or so years.
dankbuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 09:02 PM   #27
Rock Stacker

If the permit ends at midnight on Friday, then at 12:01 on Saturday morning the area would resume normal operations rules, does the KOH permit contain a boundary? And I'm sure one of the KOH's major concern is their insurance coverage. Witch I would assume ends at 12:01am on Saturday morning. If the event is over it should make no difference to KOH what happens after that time

I do concerts for a living and if say we have a show at a venue and once our load out is over, it's over. Whatever goes on in the venue after that is not our concern

Just a thought,

I was considering attending KOH to see the race and also to run the G6, I think the KOH gives a chance for wheelers that wouldn't normally be there to come out and run with the locals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kournikova462 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 12:11 AM   #28
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ion View Post
That's nice that you guys are locals out there, but if something happens and you screw up the chances for any type of rc event in the future to be a koh you will be responsible.

Dave Cole is a very good friend of mine, and he's not screwing around. He puts a lot of his money for koh to happen, please do not screw up his blm permits because you feel entitled to go out as a group and have a fun run when there's going to be more than ample opportunity for you to go the weekend after koh vacate the venue.
I'm not taking sides Although I am very disappointed about there being no g6. You do realize we're talking about 14" long 7" tall RC cars right? And as stated let's just have a little play time "follow the leader" sort of thing. I've been to hammers 4 times, not a record I know. But I know as wet as you do there will be multiple groups of full sized rigs out wheelin all over the place on Saturday. We are the same except with less chance of someone dying in a roll over, or getting a dui, or hurting someone. I mean really! I don't want to jepodize future possibilities but how could a few stock trucks parked next to a rock with maybe...50 grown ass Peter Pans playing with there 9lb toy cars cause any real trouble? On second thought I guess I am taking sides. As mentioned it won't be A sanctioned event just some people playing with toy cars🙀
And as I already said there will 100% be a bunch of bro's out on the trail with there 1.1's leaking 90 wt and fuel and leaving garbage and beer cans "on the real trails", on Saturday. This I guarantee you can't stop them. We will be a couple nerds with our toys waiting for the traffic to die down before leaving. End rant sorry.
cooterwrenchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 12:02 PM   #29
Rock Stacker

Grown ass peter pans
hahahahaha outstanding

that's great

JHo
kournikova462 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 01:01 PM   #30
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by kournikova462 View Post
Grown ass peter pans
hahahahaha outstanding

that's great

JHo
My girlfriend calls it Peter Pan syndrome lol
cooterwrenchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 09:10 PM   #31
Pebble Pounder

lol..... so we'll be camping all week participating in the u4 events ect.... Rivas Concepts is planning a scale crawl at horsmens park, 30 min west of johnsonvalley on the outskirts of applevaley. Not sure if the boys are willing to move camp as we had plans on staying in JV until sunday so the apple valley crawl is up in the air. I will be spectating and crawling off to the side as i wait for the action to come through, so if you see my 1.9 wraith sporting this fresh paint from briansbodies dont be shy to give me a holler!!!!!!!

puffntough out!

puffntough760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 07:19 AM   #32
I wanna be Dave

Hi I'm new to the forum and am a new resident of Johnson valley I've got all my crawlers out here been enjoying the scale wheeling and the full size wheelin I to was looking forward to the g6 this year i got my spawn all decked out for it Johnson valley is not closed during the hammers as long as there's no real organization and no banners or signs no sponsors or if your not over 1000 people there's no worries if its something that worries you take your wrist band off I want to join the rc ing but I think I'm heading out Saturday to pick up another load I would.love to hook up with some of you local guys when your out here crawling the rcs what's the local club info if nobody minds me asking
ferp420 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 08:59 AM   #33
Pebble Pounder

Wcrcc is base out of apple valley, great club. We're HDRCC base out of the joshuatree area. Look both up on facebook. Wcrcc has a actual cite
puffntough760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 09:18 AM   #34
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferp420 View Post
Hi I'm new to the forum and am a new resident of Johnson valley I've got all my crawlers out here been enjoying the scale wheeling and the full size wheelin I to was looking forward to the g6 this year i got my spawn all decked out for it Johnson valley is not closed during the hammers as long as there's no real organization and no banners or signs no sponsors or if your not over 1000 people there's no worries if its something that worries you take your wrist band off I want to join the rc ing but I think I'm heading out Saturday to pick up another load I would.love to hook up with some of you local guys when your out here crawling the rcs what's the local club info if nobody minds me asking

PM sent
tapped-out is offline   Reply With Quote

no 2016 king of hammers g6.......ckrc fun run?? either way we wheel on - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2016 NENC Scale Trail Night Run Jslick Northeast National Championship 2 06-19-2016 12:41 PM
The ol Hammers was tons of fun today Angus_Beef Vaterra Twin Hammers 9 11-20-2015 08:08 AM
2015 king of the hammers recon g6- solo run puffntough760 Videos! 5 02-19-2015 01:59 AM
trail run/fun run Saturday Nov 9th slim_chance North Carolina 8 11-09-2013 06:07 PM