Notices

Thread: Zno rc?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2010, 06:11 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Zno rc?

Hello all,

has anybody ordered from ZNO-RC before?

I have placed an order (and paid via paypal) on Sunday, but got no order confirmation or anything, and they also do not respond to emails (in which I am asking when the order would ship).

Is this normal? Do they process emails / orders maybe only once per week?

Thank you for helping...
Gadgetguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2010, 07:01 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadgetguy View Post
Hello all,

has anybody ordered from ZNO-RC before?

I have placed an order (and paid via paypal) on Sunday, but got no order confirmation or anything, and they also do not respond to emails (in which I am asking when the order would ship).

Is this normal? Do they process emails / orders maybe only once per week?

Thank you for helping...
I have ordered from them a few times and had no issues. in fact they pmed me on this site to verify my order. I would say either got lost in cyberspace or they are working on it and havent confirmed order yet. i will check my email to see if they do indeed send email verification. you might also want to check your junk mail or spam folder just in case.

edit: dont see an email but could have deleted it. or maybe they dont send emails out. i would find them on here and shoot them a pm.

Last edited by ctracy; 09-14-2010 at 07:05 PM.
ctracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:44 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

Thanks. I will then just wait a couple of more days before contacting them here. (checked my mail folder - no communication at all; no order confirmation, no reply to my direct email to them). They are probably busy - so I will be patient...
Old 09-14-2010, 08:44 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

he's local to me, he's a nice guy and I don't even run his stuff so be patient, he's starting his new web site and all. So he's probably real bezzzy. He trying to make the rs10 better and designing new things for it all the time. he's on here alot . give him a pm he'll more than likely give you a answer one your problem
spyderwebbcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 05:22 AM   #5
RCC Addict

i bought alot from them ,great service and products just give them a call they have excellent customer service
crawlhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:43 AM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Hi Gadgetguy,

I apologize for the slow response on my part I was traveling Monday and Tuesday and answering emails all of last week as I could since I was out of town on business. The doors were open however and our shippind dept. was working. We had a rush of orders on wing eliminators and have been working on building our stock back up but all the orders are going out today including yours.

As far as confirmation on your order I believe paypal sends a confirmation email after you place your order. If this is not true I am sorry and I will work on getting that fixed.

Thank you everyone for your orders and patience. We are going to have some very cool new pics, products, and features very soon on the sight so keep checking in
ZNO-RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 05:37 PM   #7
Rock Stacker

Thank you for the message.

I understand that you were out of town - no need to apologize.

I got the paypal confirmation email - most companies send an email of their own as well, I did not know that you do not do that: now I know and all is good.

I am looking forward to receiving my order - and I am sure I will order other items from you in the future as well!
Old 09-29-2010, 01:44 AM   #8

Default zno rc

i ordred from zno and they never sent me any emails till the day before i got my stuff
sean13moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:37 PM   #9
Quarry Creeper

We are working on getting an automatic email response set up for all orders placed. With paypal you should recieve an order confirmation though and a confirmation that your order has shipped I have checked that system a few times and it seems to be working alright. I appologize if anyone has had any problems with this.

Hopefully we will have our systems caught up to the 21st Century soon . Thanks to all our customers that have stuck with us though.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:45 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

ZNO......top notch man really. guess we have all forgotten what a telephone is for other than texting. LOL. people sometimes forget that all the widgets and do dads used for online ordering etc also come at a cost. hopefully ur prices wont have to go up much. any news on the chassis and 540 gearbox yet?
Old 10-02-2010, 11:56 AM   #11
Rock Stacker

Do I hear 540 gearbox's count me in for a pair
gunatrytocrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 02:32 PM   #12
Pebble Pounder

And about the wing eliminators, do I need to change my upper links or buying somme other things than the one in the kit to put everything in place?
Big Pitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:11 AM   #13
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Yes we are working on them still. We really want to get all of our underdog RS10's up to competeing with the big boys. Hopefully I will have some parts done soon but we just want to make sure we have them done correctly.

However I do have the chassis coming out this week and we will have it up on the site as well as 2 other new products. I hope to have the write up done tomorrow

Quote:
And about the wing eliminators, do I need to change my upper links or buying somme other things than the one in the kit to put everything in place?
No you actually use the factory upper arms and we supply all the other necessary hardware and rod ends.

Here is the link to the write up on how they bolt in.
ZNO-RC Team Car Build
Old 10-04-2010, 05:52 PM   #14
Quarry Creeper

anxiously awaiting the new parts. keep up the good work and R&D.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:59 PM   #15
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Yes we are working on them still. We really want to get all of our underdog RS10's up to competeing with the big boys. Hopefully I will have some parts done soon but we just want to make sure we have them done correctly.

However I do have the chassis coming out this week and we will have it up on the site as well as 2 other new products. I hope to have the write up done tomorrow

Quote:

Hey great to hear will be checking for any updates
gunatrytocrawl is offline   Reply With Quote