Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Redcat Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Battery help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2012, 08:05 AM   #1

Default Battery help

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2 Hey guys this is my first post so not sure of in right area but here goes.I just bought a rockfighter rockcrawler and was wondering about how long do I keep it on charge and how long will it last .no info about it in manual
I believe it's the same replica

Last edited by detailtats; 07-24-2012 at 08:10 AM.
detailtats is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2012, 08:43 AM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: Battery help

stock battery on the stock charger is something like 16 hours. this is a topic that has been beat to death and doing a quick search will turn up a lot more information for you. welcome to the world of the RS10/Rockfight/ other name that I can't remember at this time. they are not clones, rather the same exact rig sold by different retailers. Hit the tips and tricks thread for all your starter info and hit the gallery to get some ideas on how to mod your machine to your liking. I have built one scaler with mine that i later converted to a shaft driven drive train and am now working on a sudo comp rig with the left over parts. I built a southern style buggy for my dad out of one and it is the most capable crawler i have run yet (mine isn't done ;)) be sure to start a build thread and show us what you come up with, be creative and innovative.
Docwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:57 AM   #3

I'll try find something .it says in booklet no more than six hrs not sure if the power and wall plugs are the same here in Australia

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-24-2012, 09:08 AM   #4
RCC Addict

Default Re: Battery help

well, it should still be the same output, course i might be confusing that with my 9.6 packs. honestly I switch to a ECO6 charger from hobbyking.com about 4 months ago and haven't looked back. then i switched to lipo batteries and my life has been much easier lol.
Docwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:55 AM   #5

Ok thanks I will look into that cheers bud

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Battery help - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
UK Version please - LOSB0862 Battery Charger & Battery. newth Losi Micro-Rock Crawler 7 05-26-2010 01:38 AM
battery run time losi battery perez62682 Team Losi Comp Crawler 4 03-14-2010 08:22 PM
Finding bad battery cells in a battery pack. ToTheMAXXcrawler Electronics 9 02-04-2010 10:14 AM