Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Northeast > Rhode Island

Notices

Thread: Mt Grout make over!!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2010, 02:11 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Mt Grout make over!!!!!!!!

Mt grout has been lots of fun, everyone that has crawl it knows it. I'm very proud of the turn out and popularity it's had. But times have changed, trucks are getting better, tires are getting stickier and bigger, people are driving much better, so i tought it was time to change mt grout and give it different feel and make it adifferent experience. Last year one of the biggest challenge was the lack of traction, it was unpredictable and tricky, climbs seemed impossible when just sitting there spinning tires and then you had to go on some off camber parts that were a sure test of the truck's capabilities. So i've decided to change mt grout, traction won't be the biggest challenge, there will be climb after climb and then another climb along with some crazy gaps in between the rocks that will for sure required some commitment to make it across the other side, off camber situations will be there as well as the not so grippy stuff - so boys get your trucks ready because this winter we are going to climb nearly vertical wall "rocks", some we may have to jump, things will get for sure interesting - we'll see what else i can come up for gate placement - so get ready for the 2011 nor' eastern winter series.

Ps: Pics to come.
Thank you for reading see ya soon.
WickedRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2010, 06:26 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Great to hear - If there is anything I can do to help just say the word!
crawlinghulls is offline   Reply With Quote