RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Rhode Island (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rhode-island/)
-   -   anyone crawling this sunday? lets go! (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rhode-island/456096-anyone-crawling-sunday-lets-go.html)

OGMUDBONE 08-03-2013 02:38 PM

anyone crawling this sunday? lets go!

Anyone going to be crawling tomorrow morning/afternoon. I heard about the woods in lincoln and dont know exactly where this is. Heard about on here from another who said there is ususally a good turn out on sunday mornings?

cottoneyed Joe 08-04-2013 06:21 AM

Re: anyone crawling this sunday? lets go!

I might be able to make it out this afternoon...you have a time in mind?

OGMUDBONE 08-04-2013 07:01 PM

Sorry about not seeing the reply. Had a couple plans mix up. Maybe next sunday?? I have a wedding to go to saturday so sunday would work best if anyone else is interested.

cottoneyed Joe 08-05-2013 07:17 AM

no prob I ended up being busy till around 4 anyway....ya I can do next sunday the 11th. Hopefully we can get some people together.

tootallcrawl 08-08-2013 10:09 PM

I'm usually there on Sundays but this Sunday is ify for me. If anything it'll be early as the sun comes up , or later as it sets. ;-(

cottoneyed Joe 08-09-2013 10:01 PM

that sucks crawl...Im trying to make it out wherever at least every weekend. Doesnt seem to be that many gtgs tho. You still in Bone? Got a time in mind?

Timmy2Wheels 08-15-2013 07:03 PM

Did some crawling at the dam at Lincoln Woods last Sunday, and the weather has been just perfect. Usually I have to do Saturdays, but had this Sunday off...

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3698/9...d1928dd9_b.jpg

cottoneyed Joe 08-16-2013 06:23 AM

nice wisH I woulda seen ya...I might be there this sunday

tootallcrawl 08-17-2013 05:50 AM

I'll problly be there in the AM tomorrow (Sunday ) round 830 ish. I'll have 1rig with 2 newbie drivers. Lol. The boys want to come too. If I get them hooked , then I can get another set of wheels. :-). Txt or call if your there and we'll meet. 401-651-2754

jasonG. 03-10-2014 04:30 AM

I know this is an old post but, any of ya still crawling? I live in manville and just bought a truck.

RICrawler 03-10-2014 04:59 PM

What kind of crawling you doing? Scale or 2.2 comp? There are quite a few guys around, also Boston Crawlers does 2.2 comp events throughout the spring/summer, come check one out and enter a truck. The events are free and laid back. We will be having a run what you bring kind of class as well if there is interest."thumbsup"

tootallcrawl 03-11-2014 03:34 PM

Im.up for sunday. Im driving through lincoln woods tonight to see if the loop is open. Sucks to have to walk all the way around. Im rockin 2 mrc's and love to chase after you big boys. Lol. One scaler (f150) one comp buggy built by rocksolo (thanks rock) ill post up tonight once i find oit about the "loop"

tootallcrawl 03-11-2014 05:50 PM

Stopped and the gates are still closed. But I'm willing to walk.

Timmy2Wheels 03-11-2014 09:52 PM

When do they normally open the gates? Well, there's still a lot of snow...

tootallcrawl 03-12-2014 03:06 PM

My best guess would be around the 15th of april. Thats when their pinic season starts. The rocks should be clear by now. Esp at the dam. And if the lake is still frozen ,you dont have to worry about your rig fallin in the lake

iafr8e 03-13-2014 02:46 PM

Things are just starting to thaw/melt. There is enough of melt over on the rocks near the water to go mess around which a friend and I have been doing.

I can go weekday mornings and Sundays.

Let me know what works and we can meet up.

I am also working on putting together a trail run for sometime in April.

What vehicle are you running?

-Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Timmy2Wheels 03-14-2014 09:39 PM

I, most of the time, run a Trail Finder 2 with 1.55 Rock Stompers. It's my usual "go-to" rig. How about you fellers?

tootallcrawl 03-15-2014 10:46 AM

I'm still running Mr C's I have a F 150 now and a comp MRC I'll be at Lincoln woods between 10 and 12 tomorrow if anybody's interested

Timmy2Wheels 03-17-2014 05:31 AM

Wish I could have made it: Sundays are generally no good for me. Hopefully we will start having above freezing temps on a daily basis soon...

Daddy 03-21-2014 11:59 AM

I am a lil busy still right now but once weather gets a lil better me and my bro-in law usually go on Saturdays sometimes Sundays to a SWEET trailing/crawling spot ,If you guys ever want to go check it out hit me up .... The spot is behind CASE JR HIGH SCHOOL in Swansea ma . If your looking at the school from the street , you want to park in right rear ( there is a dead end circle ) and you can pick up the trail there . Miles and miles of trails also along side fresh water fishing ( there's a cpl dams too ) also mountain bike course in these woods .......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk