Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > RPP Hobby

Notices

Thread: What have we missed or are missing?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 02:17 PM   #21
RCC Addict

Your selection is the best. The only thing is maybe a better tire selection for the slash and maybe offer the parts for the 1/8 scale wheel conversion. I also like the idea of bulk packs of hardware. Maybe 25ea per pack in 3mm in the more common sizes.
mississippirocs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2009, 02:24 PM   #22
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mississippirocs View Post
Your selection is the best. The only thing is maybe a better tire selection for the slash and maybe offer the parts for the 1/8 scale wheel conversion. I also like the idea of bulk packs of hardware. Maybe 25ea per pack in 3mm in the more common sizes.
Very good idea on the slash wheel conversion. I have sold a few out of the shop lately. That will be added to day, Ill get more coming
RPP Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 03:14 PM   #23
Picky Fab'r/Acetal Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by themerc64 View Post
Corey,
Please get your website to reflect actual available inventory numbers, so we will know if your out of stock on items while we are placing our orders. I would also like to see you use Flat Rate Priority Shipping from the USPS instead of the Standard Shipping charges. I feel I got dinged on the shipping charge for my last order, but you had the best price on the items I ordered.
It's a give and take relationship on the shipping. If you only order a couple bearings...then it may seem like you got "dinged" on the shipping....but when you order a bunch of stuff that he has to send in a much larger box like say a body or even a whole RTR kit....you make out on the shipping.

I think you just need to buy more stuff...more often

There are times that I had just placed an order with Corey, and either I have just received it...or it's bound to show up at my door within a day....and I find myself browsing his site again and find more things I need. I almost feel bad that I just ordered something...and now he's got to throw another box together for me.

RPP is my first stop when I need anything unless I already know he doesn't carry it. RPP is my goto online hobby shop. If he doesn't have what I am looking for (which is not often), thats when I will start looking on other sites. I have even waited for him to carry the items before I buy them....even though the items may have been in stock already somewhere else. (like on new releases).
Offroader5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 05:45 PM   #24
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby View Post
Very good idea on the slash wheel conversion. I have sold a few out of the shop lately. That will be added to day, Ill get more coming
Thanks Corey. Crap, now I gotta spend more $$:-(
mississippirocs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 06:06 PM   #25
Built, not bought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offroader5 View Post
It's a give and take relationship on the shipping. If you only order a couple bearings...then it may seem like you got "dinged" on the shipping....but when you order a bunch of stuff that he has to send in a much larger box like say a body or even a whole RTR kit....you make out on the shipping.

I think you just need to buy more stuff...more often

There are times that I had just placed an order with Corey, and either I have just received it...or it's bound to show up at my door within a day....and I find myself browsing his site again and find more things I need. I almost feel bad that I just ordered something...and now he's got to throw another box together for me.

RPP is my first stop when I need anything unless I already know he doesn't carry it. RPP is my goto online hobby shop. If he doesn't have what I am looking for (which is not often), thats when I will start looking on other sites. I have even waited for him to carry the items before I buy them....even though the items may have been in stock already somewhere else. (like on new releases).

X2.
I couldn't have said it better.Corey is my main man when it comes to buying.Sometimes it may seem like the flat rate shipping is a pain but,it gives me more incentive to buy more things.
Thanks Corey for the excellent service I've always got from you.
62PYRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:58 PM   #26
RCC Addict

As for me, Corey does an awesome job with customer service. He might get irritated with all my emails(i doubt it) but he resondes to them and with great results. I have been doing special orders with him lately and wonder if he is losing out with shipping to me. Keep up the awesome service bro

On another note Corey, I see that you got some styrene added to the site I will be adding that to my current order
chino438 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 09:52 PM   #27
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Axial Flange Pipe 3x4.5x5.5 (4)

(4 Pcs.)
  • Price : $5.50
that's the ones! I'll be buying them on Monday. One more item came to mind that I don't see you carrying- the Axial threaded posts. RCPcrawlers carries them in 5mm length increments, in every color. I realize it's a huge amount of stuff to carry in your inventory, but maybe you could carry each size in one color?

Just like everyone else says, it's your service that keeps me coming back to you. There's been very few items that I've had to buy elsewhere, you usually have it in your inventory and the box always arrives in 3 days after I place the order.

see the steamed crab in my avitar? That's what the Old Bay Seasoning was originally intended for

Last edited by BigSki; 05-16-2009 at 09:54 PM.
BigSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 12:10 AM   #28
Rock Crawler

Quote:
I try my best to keep inventory update, but things do get overlooked and unfornutantly this will always happen. I am not mistake proof. We have lots of walk in sales, and I have to manually update my inventorys on the site to reflect that.

As far as our shipping charges, I have no intentions on dinging my customers. I charge a flat fee 8.99, many take advantage of this and usually the shipping cost me more then the 8.99 I charge.

I reallize for those who just need a small item 8.99 is a high cost for them to swallow, but It still gets sent priority mail and processed extemely fast.

One thing I surprised I never get commended on is in the event when we do unfortuanlky have a stock problem and have to back order an item, we send the back order item out seperate at no additional shipping cost to the buyer. I am not aware of any other place that does this.

Towerhobbies doesn't charge for shipping on back orders.
MDcrawler72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 07:47 PM   #29
Quarry Creeper

The only thing I can see that would be cool is if you carried the ball bearing kits for the CC-01 chassis. This would rock considering you are selling the Jeep Wrangler now.

The bearing sizes are:
(2) 10x15x4mm
(11) 5x11x4mm
(3) 5x8x2.5mm
(2) 6x12x4mm
hvydty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:21 AM   #30
RCC Addict

I dont think you carry these. I think you have everything else though.

http://www.faucet.com/decor/product....atin&P&CID=FRO

Any chance of getting the Aoshima swampers again?

I think the Micro market is getting ready to kick in. Be ready.
youngblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:38 AM   #31
On the lookout for Rocks

It would be nice to see some Pro-line or other brand Tools or Hitec servo gear sets.
constantmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:42 PM   #32
RCC Addict

Can't remember what the deal was, but any chance of ever getting Trail Doc's in-stock again?
dirk379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:50 PM   #33
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk379 View Post
Can't remember what the deal was, but any chance of ever getting Trail Doc's in-stock again?
Sorry man Unless SDI makes good on a passed issue I had with them, I never plan to support anything they do.
Old 05-19-2009, 12:52 PM   #34
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by constantmotion View Post
It would be nice to see some Pro-line or other brand Tools or Hitec servo gear sets.

Done on the tools and servo gears I am not sure about will do some research.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:16 PM   #35
RCC Addict

Well no doubt you have the best selection available and your service is second to none, but I haven't seen anything on your site about the AX30507, bender 4 link plate made by Axial. Any plans on carrying these? Otherwise I think I have one of everything you carry!
BGGruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:16 PM   #36
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvydty1 View Post
The only thing I can see that would be cool is if you carried the ball bearing kits for the CC-01 chassis. This would rock considering you are selling the Jeep Wrangler now.

The bearing sizes are:
(2) 10x15x4mm
(11) 5x11x4mm
(3) 5x8x2.5mm
(2) 6x12x4mm

Done

Tamiya CC01 Series Bearing Kit

Rubber Shielded Bearings for Tamiya Jeep Wrangler and Pajero CC01
  • Price : $17.99
Old 05-19-2009, 08:35 PM   #37
RCC Addict

Quote:
Sorry man Unless SDI makes good on a passed issue I had with them, I never plan to support anything they do.
Right on
dirk379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:35 PM   #38
Picky Fab'r/Acetal Junky

Hey Corey...are you expecting another shipment of Tundra fender flares soon?

Are the flares solid....or are they hollow on the backside?

Do ya just glue them on?
Old 05-20-2009, 09:20 PM   #39
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Done

Tamiya CC01 Series Bearing Kit

Rubber Shielded Bearings for Tamiya Jeep Wrangler and Pajero CC01
  • Price : $17.99
You my friend, will now me my favorite person!
hvydty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 07:14 PM   #40
Picky Fab'r/Acetal Junky

Just realized two things that I was shopping for that you don't carry.

Castle 4mm bullets & solder (the really thin silver solder)