RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   What have we missed or are missing? (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/178322-what-have-we-missed-missing.html)

RPP Hobby 05-13-2009 06:43 PM

What have we missed or are missing?

I wanna thank all of my customers out there 1st and foremost.

I am always trying add and update the site to have the best selection I can offer.

I know there are lots of things I have missed. I want to hear what you all would like to see.

Can't say it will be added for sure but I will for sure take it into consideration "thumbsup"

Please post up your thoughts.

Thank you Corey

2JSC 05-13-2009 06:56 PM

Jeeze Cory, what don't you have? :ror:

skellyo 05-13-2009 07:41 PM

Didn't see you post anything about carrying this guy when it comes out:
http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/ite...oduct-id=58436

RPP Hobby 05-13-2009 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skellyo (Post 1792688)
Didn't see you post anything about carrying this guy when it comes out:
http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/ite...oduct-id=58436

I will have them for sure. Just will not be pushing it hard like the bodies"thumbsup" Everyone will want the bodz mainly ;-)

kasper 05-13-2009 07:49 PM

Just keep dishing out the great customer service it was a pleasure buying from youthanks again

Wicked_Jester 05-13-2009 08:28 PM

ummmm saterdays winning lottery numbers would be nice, Seriously the only thing you could add is a bit of hardware in the building supply section thats all I can think of"thumbsup"

skellyo 05-13-2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 1792697)
I will have them for sure. Just will not be pushing it hard like the bodies"thumbsup" Everyone will want the bodz mainly ;-)

Yup, I could really care less about the chassis, but that body is sweet!

RustlerHustler 05-14-2009 11:43 AM

I could use some good driving skills, maybe something in a can I could just drink and be comp ready. Seriously you have a great selection of stuff.

BigSki 05-14-2009 02:16 PM

I had asked about the little bushings that slip into a steering knuckle, the ones that the upper and lower bolts goes through to attach the knuckle to the C's. IT was an Axial part, I just forget the p/n.

RPP Hobby 05-14-2009 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSki (Post 1794280)
I had asked about the little bushings that slip into a steering knuckle, the ones that the upper and lower bolts goes through to attach the knuckle to the C's. IT was an Axial part, I just forget the p/n.

Axial Flange Pipe 3x4.5x5.5 (4)

http://www.shop.rpphobby.com/images/...506740886.jpeg (4 Pcs.)
  • Price : $5.50

2500hdon37s 05-14-2009 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 1794309)

is this the metal one?

RPP Hobby 05-14-2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2500hdon37s (Post 1794346)
is this the metal one?

Yes

TK-twister 05-14-2009 03:31 PM

A great selection of replacements Berg parts. You keep those in stock and you will be golden. You and your store are great Corey. I have never had isssues and will continue business with you

BigB_117 05-14-2009 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TK-twister (Post 1794390)
A great selection of replacements Berg parts. You keep those in stock and you will be golden. You and your store are great Corey. I have never had isssues and will continue business with you

x2.

I would love to be able to get Berg spare parts somewhere near me. "thumbsup"

diggerj 05-14-2009 07:36 PM

I think you have a great selection now. You could add more of rc4wd's products for the scale builders and more scale items in general, but that's just me don't know how much scale stuff you sell and if it would be worth it for you.
I will agree 100% with one of the post above, keep up the great customer service. Thats why I order from your shop before the others.

infamouse_1 05-14-2009 11:09 PM

umm!!!

Don't really know what to put,you have a wide variety of products to choose from!everything I need for all my rigs are all there.
Maybe you could add some styrene glue(plasdistruc,tenax,etc. And most of all keep up with the good customer service especially the fast shipping!!

goldmember 05-15-2009 06:13 AM

So far you have the parts I'm looking for, but I find the website's search function is lacking a bit. I find it easier to find parts on competitors sites and often call you to see if you carry a part because I can't find it. Then I place my order from there. But I'll chalk that one up to user error. :oops:

megacabcummins 05-15-2009 06:23 AM

Yea if I don't see it I just shoot Corey an email, customer service goes a long ways... You guys are top notch in that department. "thumbsup"

themerc64 05-15-2009 01:57 PM

Corey,
Please get your website to reflect actual available inventory numbers, so we will know if your out of stock on items while we are placing our orders. I would also like to see you use Flat Rate Priority Shipping from the USPS instead of the Standard Shipping charges. I feel I got dinged on the shipping charge for my last order, but you had the best price on the items I ordered.

RPP Hobby 05-15-2009 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themerc64 (Post 1796155)
Corey,
Please get your website to reflect actual available inventory numbers, so we will know if your out of stock on items while we are placing our orders. I would also like to see you use Flat Rate Priority Shipping from the USPS instead of the Standard Shipping charges. I feel I got dinged on the shipping charge for my last order, but you had the best price on the items I ordered.

I try my best to keep inventory update, but things do get overlooked and unfornutantly this will always happen. I am not mistake proof. We have lots of walk in sales, and I have to manually update my inventorys on the site to reflect that.

As far as our shipping charges, I have no intentions on dinging my customers. I charge a flat fee 8.99, many take advantage of this and usually the shipping cost me more then the 8.99 I charge.

I reallize for those who just need a small item 8.99 is a high cost for them to swallow, but It still gets sent priority mail and processed extemely fast.

One thing I surprised I never get commended on is in the event when we do unfortuanlky have a stock problem and have to back order an item, we send the back order item out seperate at no additional shipping cost to the buyer. I am not aware of any other place that does this.