RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   Rpp now selling KMS Winches! (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/461578-rpp-now-selling-kms-winches.html)

RPP Jim 09-12-2013 02:44 PM

Rpp now selling KMS Winches!

We are now stocking the ridiculously strong KMS servo winches!

We just received our shipment of K3 winches. You can buy them here:
KMS Winches

We will have the K2 series soon.

We also stock HeyOK's winch controllers that are required for these beasts!
HeyOK Relay Winch Controllers

-Jim

Peaker 09-13-2013 08:29 AM

Re: Rpp now selling KMS Winches!

Nice "thumbsup"

Cant afford one right now, but at least i know where to get it now :)

1BadJeepBruiser 09-13-2013 11:30 AM

Sob I wish I would waited a day on that order I just placed 2 days ago :ror: I need one of those to go with GCM kit I ordered for the Subarux

BigSki 09-14-2013 03:32 PM

Any pics of the finished parts? When I look in KMS's threads for these, the product looks like it was literally cut with a hacksaw and assembled with whatever left over hardware that could be found on the floor. I don't know if those are the prototypes or the finished product. "thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 09-14-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSki (Post 4478043)
Any pics of the finished parts? When I look in KMS's threads for these, the product looks like it was literally cut with a hacksaw and assembled with whatever left over hardware that could be found on the floor. I don't know if those are the prototypes or the finished product. "thumbsup"

The pictures on our site are of the current models we took with white background on the ones showing in stock. Not the prettiest but people sure like to use them

ion 09-14-2013 10:46 PM

can he make one that runs off of 7.4v?

KMS 09-18-2013 10:24 PM

7.4,,Yes I can and have ,,, Sorry my stuff aint pretty ,,just sit's there kinda ugly ,,,but when put to work it will dead lift K3sw180 18lbs ,The K2SW 220 58LBS ,,, If I could make it pretty ,I would , Heck after lifting 58lbs it does seem kinda pretty dont it ,,,KMS Winches ,,,,

buckeyewraith 09-29-2013 06:41 PM

Watched some of the YouTube videos. Your winches seem to be pretty heavy duty. Hopefully can add one to my wraith soon.

KMS 09-29-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckeyewraith (Post 4495248)
Watched some of the YouTube videos. Your winches seem to be pretty heavy duty. Hopefully can add one to my wraith soon.

Thank you ,,,The part number to that one would be ,,K3FS220,,,,,ie K3 freespool 220 oz or better The current servo That iam using for that Winch lifts 58lbs or better said can bend a Wraith in-2 ....
KMS k3 280oz servo winch test on axial wraith. - YouTube ask this nice young man about it ,,,,Robert ,,,